Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Until There Was You
By, 2280


Disclaimer: Not mine, they belong to Marvel. I’m just using them better. =-)
**********************************************

What happened didn't matter, cause no one cared about me.

But that was before I met you.

I only worried about myself, cause if I didn't who else would?

But that was before I met you.

I swore, after my parents died and I was left alone, that I wouldn't care about anyone ever again. That love hurt too much, and didn't give anything in return.

Again, that was before I met you.

I've fought monsters, machines, and every imaginable kid of bad guy. But I wasn't afraid, cause you were there and I knew that in the end- everything would be just fine. No matter what happened, it was ok as long as we were together.

When Illyana died, I thought my heart was going to split in two. I was sure that nothing could hurt as much as that did. Again you were there.

I thought I didn't need anyone, but you leant me your quite strength, even when you weren't there. Because of you I knew that I wouldn't just survive but I would live.

They say I'm the last X-man. If it's true I owe it to you. I never thought that I was worth anything.

But that was until there was you.

FanFics