Alot of people always want to know ways to jump higher so this section is gonna shut all those people up. Have fun.
- tuck jumps-stand in place, jump, and tuck your legs. get them as close to your chest as possible. repeat about 25 times
- squat jumps-dont squat all the way down (its hard on the knees), but just squat a little, then jump up as high as u can. repeat about 25 times
- deep stance squat jumps-do #2, but in a riding stance. (like your riding a horse). repeat 25 times
- squat jumps with one leg back-put your right leg back then squat and jump like in #2. then swich feet. repeat 25 times
- alternating foot squat jumps-do #4 but alternate feet.
- wushu jump-wushu kicks are great for improving vertical leap. this is a warm up they use. take a few steps then jump off your right foot as high as u can. at the peak of your jump kick your left foot down. repeat with the opposite foot.
- calf raises-stand on the edge of something or on the floor, then push up so your on your toes. very common exercise.
- split kicks-if u get bored with the above exercises then do split kicks. they add some fun and they are effective. do them in place for more of a workout
- siccisor kicks-another fun aternative. developes jumping power of one leg at a time rather than both.
- acrobatics-just ding basic acrobatics is good for developing height. do back tucks and front tucks enough and your height will increase. be careful though.
with all of the above drills, u should do 25 of each to start with, then work your way up. never just bounce. each jump should be as high as possible. if u do these your vertical leap should be enough to make u fly. Also check out www.combastics.com and there are some great plyometrics drills.