By Mubarak Abdessalami
- Writing Sample D
- Things that cannot be recovered
- Writing about wishes
- Five Paragraph Essay Sample
- The Illusory Nature of Life
- Writing Sample B 5 Paragraph Essay
- Writing Sample A Paragraph
- Hours are neither short nor long
- 10 Sample Paragraphs for Bac.
- The Quest for Happiness
- The Question of Friendship
- Brain Drain: A Standpoint
- Illiteracy in remote areas
- Personal Freedom Awareness
- Media for NGOs
- NGOs & Sustainable Development
- English in Morocco
- Describing a person
- Wedding Ceremonies
- The riches of Errachidia
- In Errachidia, the others are at Home
- Errachidia: The beauty of simplicity
- Errachidia: The Invitation
- Errachidia in black and white
- Errachidia, the starting point for History
- Errachidia, the microcosm
- Tomorrow is a public Holiday
- Emigrants or Immigrants?
- The Change in the Moroccan Woman's Condition
- Fighting Corruption
- The Attic, Time Machine
- The puzzling nature of Money
- Wandering Dreams
- The noisy side of silence
- I don't know (about the positive ignorance)
- The last night walk A pseudo short story
- The kitchen, the remote planet Read for fun
- The right time
- A stylistic approach to Meja Mwangi's novel "Going down River Road"
- Garbled Thoughts //\\ Read for fun
- Would you like to be a teacher?
- The Enigmatic Optative Mood with "If only"
- Should I avoid the Passive Voice in Writing?
- Definition of Literary work
- The Hereafter
- A Quick Stylistic View over Yeats' Poem "Why should not old men be mad"
- A Stylistic Approach to Meja Mwangi's Novel "Going Down River Road"
- Animal Idioms
- Janna, the indescribable girl
- A short story
- Another short story
- The Semantics of Verbal Complements: Gerund & Infinitive
Last update: January 12th, 2021