Connection speeds for AT&T DSL Internet Service typically range from 384Kbps to 1.544Mbps downstream and 128Kbps upstream. In addition, a DSL line allows for one line to carry both voice and data signals, and for the data part of the line to be continuously connected, so you can talk on your phone line at the same time you're surfing the Internet. AT&T DSL is faster than ever!
AT&T DSL is just one of AT&T's Internet services: AT&T Dial integrates the #1 Internet destination in the world, with the reliable Internet connection of AT&T Internet Services. This is a regular dial-up service, using your regular telephone line for an Internet connection - no special equipment required. AT&T Dial-up is faster than many similar Internet services, and also provides parental controls to help you exercise control over the content your children can view on the Internet.
Software AT&T Internet ISP High Speed AT&T DSL DSL
AT&T Company Profile
- Has the strongest balance sheet in the industry
- Is the second largest local service provider in the U.S.
- Makes multi-year, multi-billion-dollar investments to develop new technologies
- Is the market leader in high-speed DSL Internet access service
- Has been rated the world's most admired telecommunications company for the past 5 years by Fortune magazine.
Through AT&T subsidiaries, AT&T companies provide a full range of voice, data, networking and e-business services to address the specific needs of individual businesses and consumers. AT&T is America's leading provider of high-speed DSL Internet access service, and one of the nation's leading Internet Service Providers (ISPs).