Disclaimer:   I do not support all adds displayed by the host web site; they are required as part of this free web space.
The information below does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the web master or administrator!

The Clinton Body-Count

1978 - 1991
Name Date of Death Title "Official" Cause of Death
Susan Coleman 7/78 Clinton Mistress Apparent Suicide
Had an affair with Clinton when he was the Arkansas Attorney General. Died of "suicide" from a gunshot wound to the back of her head. No autopsy was allowed. She was 7 1/2 months pregnant at the time of her death. She had told friends it was Bill Clinton's child.

Alder Berriman "Barry" Seal 2/19/86 CIA Employee Machine Gun Fire
A millionnaire pilot. Now known to have been a drug runner for the CIA, and to have operated out of the Mena Arkansas airport. This drug money was laundered through BCCI and Bill Clinton's Arkansas Development and Finance Authority (ADFA). Barry Seal had reportedly kept in contact with Bill Clinton's head of security at the governor's mansion, Raymond "Buddy" Young, the ex rodeo clown who is now the number 2 man at FEMA. Following his fall from CIA grace, by turning state's evidence against several other drug dealers, Barry was sentenced to live at a YMCA by a judge who also prohibited Barry Seal to either have any guns or to employ any bodyguards. Barry was gunned down with machine gun fire in the parking lot of the YMCA. In violation of the court order, Barry had hired bodyguards who worked a rotation schedule. But the bodyguard who was to be there when Barry was killed never showed up. That bodyguard, according to video producer Daniel Hopsicker, was a former associate (meaning drug pilot) of Barry Seal named William "Bear" Bottoms. Bottoms continues to this very day to prowl the internet insisting that there never was any drug running operation at Mena, Arkansas.

Judy Gibbs Unknown Prostitute Burned to Death
A former Penthouse Pet and call girl, reportedly counted Bill Clinton among her clients. Shortly after agreeing to help police in an investigation into Arkansas cocaine trafficking, in exchange for dismissal of criminal charges, Judy burned to death.

Larry Guerrin 2/87 Investigator Murder
Was killed in February 1987 while investigating the INSLAW case.

Kevin Ives
Don Henry
8/23/87 High School Students Run over by train
Initial cause of death was reported to be the result of falling asleep on a railroad track in Arkansas on August 23, 1987. This ruling was reported by the State medical examiner Fahmy Malak. Later it was determined that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don had been stabbed in the back. Rumors indicate that they might have stumbled upon part of the Mena Arkansas drug smuggling operation. Dr. Fahmy Malek was the Arkansas medical examiner under then-Governor Bill Clinton. His most famous case involved his ruling in the "Train Deaths" case of Don Henry and Kevin Ives in which Dr. Malek ruled that the two boys had fallen asleep on the railroad tracks and been run over by a train. A subsequent autopsy by another examiner found signs of foul play on both the boys' bodies and concluded that they had been murdered. According to Jean Duffey, the prosecutor in the Saline County Drug Task Force, the two boys accidentally stumbled onto a "protected" drug drop and were killed for it. Dan Harmon, the Arkansas investigator who concluded there was no murder, is now in prison on drug charges. Despite the evidence for murder and national exposure, the Henry/Ives case has never officially been re-opened, and Jean Duffy has since left Arkansas out of fear for her life. Several witnesses in the Henry/Ives case later died and were ruled as either suicides or natural causes by Dr. Malek, whose willingness to provide an innocuous explanation for these deaths is illustrated in one case where he claimed that a headless victim had died of natural causes. Malek claimed that the victim's small dog had eaten the head, which was later recovered from a trash bin. When pressed to fire Dr. Malek, Governor Clinton excused the medical examiner's performance as the result of overwork and gave him a raise.

Keith Coney 7/88 Clinton Informant Traffic Accident
Keith had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. Died in a motorcycle accident in July 1988 while being chased by a car at high speeds (information came from unconfirmed reports). Ruled a traffic accident.

Keith McKaskle 11/88 Clinton Informant Stabbing
McKaskle had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. He died from 113 stab wounds in his home in November 1988. He had told his family someone was out to kill him and told them "good bye".

Gregory Collins 1/89 Clinton Informant Suicide
Greg had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. He died from a gunshot blast to the face in January 1989. Declared a suicide.

Jeff Rhodes 4/89 Clinton Informant Gunshot to the head
He had information on the deaths of Ives, Henry & McKaskle. His burned and mutilated body was found in a trash bin in April 1989. He died of a gunshot wound to the head. His hands and feet had been partially sawn off, which led to the speculation that he was tortured prior to being killed. After the apparent torture and murder, the body was then burned and thrown in a trash bin.

Richard Winters 7/89 Suspect in Ives/Henry Deaths Killed in Robbery
Winters was a suspect in the deaths of Ives & Henry, and had offered to cooperate with authorities. He was killed by a shotgun blast to the face during a "robbery" in July 1989 which was subsequently proven to be a setup. Dan Harmon, the Prosecutor to whom Winters reportedly made the offer of cooperation, has since been implicated in the Ives/Henry deaths and is now in jail for running his office as a racket.

James Milam ?/90 Clinton Informant Natural Causes
Milam had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. He was decapitated. The state Medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, initially ruled death due to natural causes, claiming that the victim's small dog had eaten the head, which was later recovered from a trash bin several blocks away.

Jordan Kettleson 6/90 Clinton Informant Murder
Kettleson had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. He was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

Alan Standorf 1/31/91 Employee of National Security Agency Undetermined
An employee of the National Security Agency in electronic intelligence. Standorf was a source of information for Danny Casalaro who was investigating INSLAW, BCCI, etc. Standorf's body was found in the backseat of a car at Washington National Airport on Jan 31, 1991.

Dennis Eisman 4/5/91 Attorney Gunshot wound
An attorney with information on INSLAW. Eisman was found shot to death on April 5, 1991.

Danny Casalaro 8/10/91 Journalist Suicide
Danny was a free-lance reporter and writer who as investigating the "October Surprise", ADFA, Mena, INSLAW and BCCI. Danny was found dead in a bathtub in a Sheraton Hotel room in Martinsburg, Virginia. Danny was staying at the hotel while keeping appointments in the DC area pertinent to his investigation. He was found with his wrists slashed. At least one, and possibly both of his wrists were cut 10 times. All of his research materials were missing and have never been recovered.

Col. James Sabow 1991 Military Suicide
Supposedly about to blow the whistle on drug running activity taking place on the naval base where he was stationed. Col. Sabow was found by his wife in the backyard of their home with his head blown off with a shotgun. The Navy ruled it a suicide. In all, more than 40 deaths by individuals concerned with drug traffic on military bases have been declared as suicides despite evidence that murder was involved.

1992 - 1993
Name Date of Death Title "Official" Cause of Death
C. Victor Raiser II
R. Montgomery Raiser
7/30/92 Co-Chairman, Clinton's Presidential Campaign Finance Committee
Son of Victor
Plane Crash
Both men (involved in Clinton's presidential campaign) died in a private plane crash in Alaska, en route to a fishing expedition. No cause was ever determined. Five others not connected to Clinton died with them. DeeDee Meyers described Raiser as a "major player" in the Clinton organization. Victor Raiser was also chairman of Mobile Telecomm Technologies Corp., whose subsidiary, SkyTel Corp. is an international paging company used by federal police agencies such as the FBI. Victor Raiser was a Washington lawyer and he was counsel to the Washington law firm of Jones Day Reavis Pogue until 1991. At his death, he was the national finance co-chairman of the Clinton for President campaign. The campaign's press secretary, Dee Myers, described him as a "major player" in the Clinton organization. He and his wife had been friends of the Clintons for ten years. He was the past national finance chairman of the Democratic National Committee. He served on the boards of the Democratic Business Council and the Center for National Policy and the board of advisers of the Democratic Leadership Council. On May 29, 1993, President Clinton announced that he had selected Raisor's widow, Molly Raiser, 50, former Democratic co-chair of the Women's Campaign Fund, to be his protocol chief and stated that he planned to nominate her for confirmation as an ambassador.

Paul Tully 9/24/92 Political Director of Democratic National Committee Unknown Causes
Paul Tully, age 48, was the Democratic National Committee political director and architect of a strategy to make the party competitive again in presidential elections. He was found dead in his hotel room on September 24, 1992, in Little Rock, Arkansas of unknown causes. No autopsy was allowed. Authorities speculated his death was from a heart attack or stroke. In a press release, then-presidential candidate Clinton called Mr. Tully "a dear friend and trusted adviser." He said he was "deeply saddened by the loss." Tully devised a strategy of targeting states based on their value in the Electoral College, and coordinating the presidential campaign with state and congressional races.

Ian Spiro 11/92 Clinton Informant Suicide
Spiro had supporting documentation for grand jury proceedings on the INSLAW case. His wife and 3 children were found murdered on November 1, 1992 in their home. They all died of gunshot wounds to the head. Ian's body was found several days later in a parked car in the Borego Desert. Cause of death? The ingestion of cyanide. FBI report indicated that Ian had murdered his family and then committed suicide.

Paula Grober 12/9/92 Clinton Speech Writer Car Accident
A Clinton speech writer and speech interpreter for the deaf. She died in a one-car accident on December 9, 1992 with no known witnesses. Her body was thrown 33 feet from the car, indicating a very high speed. A very attractive women, Paula traveled extensively with Clinton from 1978 until her death, when she traveled at least 33 more feet... Clinton, through a spokesman, called Grober's death "a great personal loss." He also said, "Hillary and I extend our sincere sympathy to Paula's family. I had the privilege of working with her over many years."

Jim Wilhite 12/21/92 Vice Chairman, Arkla, Inc. Skiing Accident
Wilhite was an associate of Mack McClarty's former firm (Vice Chairman, Arkla, Inc). Wilhite died in a one-person skiing accident on December 21, 1992. He also had extensive ties to Mack McClarty and Clinton, with whom he visited by telephone just hours before his death.

MajGen William Robertson
Col William Densberger
Col Robert Kelly
Specialist Gary Rhodes
2/23/93 Deputy Commanding General, V Corps, Europe
V Corps Chief of Operations and Plans
V Corps Chief of Intelligence
Crew Chief
Helicopter Crash
All were killed when their Army UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter crashed in Weisbaden, Germany. No cause was ever determined. V Corps figured prominently in the US Bosnia-Serbia peacekeeping operations, along with the carrier Roosevelt. These men, and 8 others associated with Clinton's visit to the Roosevelt all died within 4 months of each other.

Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu
Todd McKeehan
2/28/93 Clinton Bodyguards Gunfire during raid on Waco
"Executed" by gunfire in the Waco, Texas assault on the Branch Davidians. All four were examined by a "private doctor" (pathologist) and died from nearly identical wounds to the left temple, so-called execution style. All four had been body guards for Bill Clinton, three while campaigning for President and when he was Governor of Arkansas. They also were the ONLY 4 BATF agents killed at Waco. According to Linda Thompson, videotapes and other evidence indicates that none died from guns fired by Branch Davidians. In his address to employees of the Treasury Department in the Cash Room on March 18, 1993, Clinton said: "My prayers and I'm sure yours are still with the families of all four of the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents who were killed in WACO: Todd McKeehan and Conway Le Bleu of New Orleans; Steve Willis of Houston, and Robert Williams from my hometown of Little Rock. Three of those four were assigned to my security during the course of the primary or general election." However, the Little Rock, Arkansas office of the ATF confirmed that all four had at one point been bodyguards for Bill Clinton, three while he was campaigning for President, and while he had been governor of Arkansas. In the videotape by the American Justice Federation, "WACO II, the Big Lie Continues," Linda Thompson demonstrates that 15 shots were fired from six separate weapons into and out of a room into which three of the four agents had entered through a window. Four of these shots were fired from an overhead helicopter, at least two shots were fired into the room by an agent outside the window, firing an MP5 submachine gun, who also threw in a concussion grenade. In the autopsies of these agents, three had virtually identical wounds to the left temple that exited through the rear of the head, execution-style. All four were treated by a "private physician."

Five Navy aviators
(names not determined)
3/26/93 Clinton bodyguards/escorts Plane Crash
All died in a crash of an E-2C Hawkeye in Italy. The crash occurred shortly after the plane was "waved off" from a landing attempt on the Carrier Roosevelt, due to a "foul deck". All five men had been Clinton's escorts during Clinton's visit to the Roosevelt 2 weeks prior. Four other men, who had flown Clinton to the Roosevelt for that visit also died later in a helicopter crash.

John Crawford 4/93 Attorney Heart Attack
An attorney with information on INSLAW. He died from a heart attack in Tacoma in April of 1993.

Sgt Brian Haney
Sgt Tim Sabel
Maj William Barkley
Capt Scott Reynolds
5/19/93 Clinton Bodyguards Helicopter Crash
All four men died when their helicopter crashed in the woods near Quantico, Va. Reporters were barred from the site, and the head of the fire department responding to the crash described it by saying, "Security was tight," with "lots of Marines with guns." A videotape made by a firefighter was seized by the Marines. All four men had escorted Clinton on his flight to the carrier Roosevelt shortly before their deaths.

John A. Wilson 5/18/93 Washington DC Councilman Suicide
Found dead from an apparent hanging suicide on May 18, 1993. Suicide appears suspicious due to an unusual number of reports made to the media concerning his "depression". He was a former Washington DC council member and claimed to have info on Whitewater and was threatening to expose Clinton.

Paul Wilcher 6/22/93 Washington DC Attorney Suicide
A lawyer who was investigating drug running out of Mena, Arkansas and who also sought to expose the "October Surprise", BCCI, and INSLAW. He was found in his Washington DC apartment dead of unknown causes on June 22, 1993. He was found dead on a toilet in his Washington apartment. No cause of death was ever reported by the coroner. At the time of his death, he was investigating connections between the "October Surprise" during the 1980 federal election campaign and drug and gun-running out of Mena, Arkansas, as well as the BATF assault on the Waco, Texas Branch Davidians. He was planning on producing a television documentary on his findings. He had delivered a 105-page affidavit to Janet Reno detailing the evidence he had collected regarding the drug operation at Mena, just three weeks before his death.

Vincent Foster Jr 7/20/93 Deputy White House Counsel Suicide
Vince was the White House deputy counsel and long-time personal friend of Bill and Hillary. Found on July 20, 1993, dead of a gunshot wound to the mouth -- a death ruled suicide. There are many different theories on this case! Found dead in Ft. Marcy Park in Washington, DC, of a supposed suicide by gunshot. A suicide note was supposedly found a fews days later, torn into several pieces, in his briefcase, after his office had been entered by white house staff and materials removed. The gun which he supposedly used to kill himself was reported to be still in his hand, but the person who first found the body reports that there was no gun at that time. Many irregularities surround the death and the investigation of it. Foster was also from Hope, Arkansas, like Clinton, and also worked for the Rose Law firm. Foster had intimate knowledge of the Clintons' personal finances. Foster was involved in an investigation of their finances, and reportedly made a phone call to Hillary Clinton, in Los Angeles, just hours before his death. Recently, the signed report of M.E. Dr. Donald Haut was uncovered at the National Archives, proving that Foster had a previously unreported gunshot wound to his neck. Finally, an FBI memo has surfaced dated the day after the date of the official autopsy, in which the autopsist informs the FBI that there was NO exit wound. The "suicide" note, (leaked despite official efforts to keep it from view) has since been revealed to be a forgery. The official investigation concluded that Foster inserted a gun into his mouth and pulled the trigger. Yet according to the lab results neither Foster's fingerprints nor blood was on the gun, nor were powder granules or bullet fragments traceable to that gun in his wounds. The purported "suicide note" was found to be a forgery by three independent experts. The record of a second wound on Foster's neck, and an FBI memo that contradicts the official autopsy, strongly suggests that Foster's wounds were misrepresented in the official report. The FBI's own records revealed that deliberate deception was used to link Foster with the gun found with his body. Partly on the basis of that evidence, the FBI is now in federal court on charges of witness harassment and evidence tampering in the case. In normal police procedure, homicide is assumed right from the start. Suicide must be proven, because homicides are often concealed behind phony suicides. Yet in the case of Foster, serious doubts persist regarding the credibility of the evidence offered up in support of the claim of suicide, and a recent Zogby Poll revealed that more than two-thirds of all Americans no longer think the official conclusion of suicide is believable.

Jon Parnell Walker 8/15/93 Senior RTC Specialist investigating Whitewater Suicide
An investigator for the RTC who was looking into the linkage between the Whitewater and Madison SL bankruptcy. Walker interrupted his inspection of his new apartment and mysteriously "fell" from his apartment balcony at the top of the Lincoln Towers Building. This same apartment was alleged to have been a secret getaway which Foster may have visited.

Stanley Heard
Steven Dickson
9/10/93 Member, Clinton's Healthcare Advisory Committee
Counsel to Mr. Heard
Plane Crash
Both died in a plane crash outside Dulles airport, after their aircraft, rented after Heard's personal craft developed troubles, crashed while attempting an emergency landing after reporting a fire on board. Let's repeat that. They took off in a plane. It developed problems. They got it back to the airport. They rented a new plane. They took off in the new rented plane and IT developed a problem. On the way back to the airport it crashed. Stanley Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council, also personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather, and brother. Stanley Heard, member of a Clinton advisory committee and chiropractor to Clinton family members, and his lawyer Steve Dickson were flying to a meeting with a reporter. Heard's private plane caught fire, but he was able to make it back to his airport and rent another plane to continue his journey. The rented plane then caught fire. This time, Heard did not make it back to the airport.

Luther "Jerry" Parks 9/26/93 Chief of Security, Clinton's Campaign Headquarters Murder
Parks was the Chief of Security for Clinton's national campaign headquarters in Little Rock. Immediately following news of Vincent Foster's death, Parks reportedly told his family, "Bill Clinton is cleaning house." Parks was gunned down in his car on September 26, 1993 at the intersection of Chanaul Parkway and Cantrell Road, near Jacksonville, Arkansas (near Little Rock). Parks was shot through the rear window of his car. The assailant then pulled around to the driver's side of Park's car and shot him three more times with a 9mm pistol. His family reported that shortly before his death, they were being followed by unknown persons, and their home had been broken into (despite a top quality alarm system). Parks had been compiling a dossier on Clinton's illicit activities. The dossier was stolen.

James Bunch Unknown Witness / Influential Texan Suicide
Died from a gunshot suicide, similar to Vince Foster. Was discovered to have a "little black book" containing the names of many influential persons in Texas and Arkansas who visited certain prostitutes.

Ed Willey 11/30/93 Manager, Clinton's Presidential Campaign Finance Committee
Real Estate Attorney, Clinton Fund Raiser
Died of a shotgun blast to the head. Body found in deep woods in Virginia. Ruled a suicide, no note was found. Died on the same day his wife, Kathleen, was sexually assaulted in the White House by Bill Clinton. Intimately involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

1994 - 1995
Name Date of Death Title "Official" Cause of Death
Gandy Baugh 1/8/94 Dan Lasater's Attorney Suicide
Baugh was the attorney representing Dan Lasater (Clinton friend and convicted cocaine distributor) in a case concerning alleged financial misconduct. Died in an alleged suicide by jumping out of a window of a multi-story building. Baugh's law partner "committed suicided" one month later on 2/8/94.

Herschel Friday 3/1/94 Member, Clinton's Presidential Campaign Finance Committee
Attorney and Clinton fund raiser.
Airplane Explosion
A member of the presidential campaign finance committee. He was killed when his plane exploded on March 1, 1994. Cause unknown.

Ronald Rogers 3/3/94 Dentist from Arkansas Plane Crash
Version #1: Killed while enroute to interview for the film, "The Clinton Chronicles".
Version #2: Killed in a plane crash as he was on his way to an interview with a "London Sunday Telegraph" reporter to reveal some Clinton dirt.

Kathy Ferguson 5/11/94 Former wife of Arkansas State-Trooper and Clinton bodyguard Danny Ferguson Suicide
Kathy was a 38 year old hospital worker whose ex-husband was a co-defendant (along with Bill Clinton) in the Paula Jones sexual harassment law suit. She was a witness in the Paula Jones case and had information supporting Paula Jone's allegations. Arkansas State Trooper Danny Ferguson is alleged to have escorted Paula Corbin Jones to the hotel room for her alleged episode of sexual harassment by then-Governor Clinton. Kathy Ferguson was killed in her living room on May 11, 1994 by a gunshot behind the ear which was declared a suicide. There was a suicide note found by the body. However, friends were surprised at having previously noticed nothing wrong with her. Even more curious, several packed suitcases were found nearby, as if she were taking an immediate trip. Friends who worked with Kathy at the Baptist Memorial Hospital say they believe she was murdered because she knew about Clinton's alleged sexual infidelities. One month later, Bill Shelton, Kathy's boyfriend and a police officer who had vowed to get to the bottom of Kathy's murder, was also dead of a gunshot, his body dumped on Kathy's grave.

Bill Shelton 6/12/94 Arkansas State Police Officer, Fiancee of Kathy Ferguson Suicide
Shelton was an Arkansas State police officer and was found dead on June 12, 1994 as an apparent suicide at the grave site of his fiancee, Kathy Ferguson (ex-wife of Trooper Danny Ferguson). This "suicide" was the result of a gunshot wound to the back of the head. Kathy Ferguson also committed "suicide" one month earlier, on May 11, 1994 when she shot herself behind her ear in her living room.

Stanley Huggins 7/94 Partner in Memphis law firm Viral Pneumonia
Huggins, 46, was a partner in a Memphis law firm which headed a 1987 investigation into the loan practices of Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan. Stanley died in Delaware in July 1994 -- reported cause of death was viral pneumonia (see attack on Russel Welch). His 300 page report has never been released.

Calvin Walraven 7/28/94 Police informant in Jocelyn Elder's son's cocaine distribution trial Suicide
24 year old Walraven was a key witness against Jocelyn Elder's son in his cocaine distribution trial. Walraven was found dead in his apartment by a gunshot wound to the head. Tim Hoover, a Little Rock police spokesman, says no foul play is suspected.

Paul Olson 9/8/94 Federal Witness Plane Crash
A Federal witness in investigations to drug money corruption in Chicago politics, Paul had just finished 2 days of FBI interviews when the USAir airplane used for his trip home crashed, killing Paul and 130 others on Sept 8, 1994. The Sept 15, 1994 Tempe Tribune newspaper reported that the FBI suspected that a bomb had brought down the airplane.

Florence Martin 10/31/94 Accountant subcontracting to CIA Gunshot to the Head
Related to the Barry Seal case. Florence was the bookeeper for Barry Seal. She was found sprawled face down across her bed in Mabell, Texas. A pillow was placed behind her head then shot three times "execution style" similar to the Mary Mahoney killing. The home and belongings were left undisturbed. $20 remained in her billfold in plain view of the crime scene. Firearms belonging to her late husband were untouched. There was no evidence of a robbery. At the time of her death she had the account number and PIN for a bank account under the name of Barry Seal at the Fuji Bank in the Cayman Islands which held 1.4 million dollars. Immediately following her death, the money was moved to the Guaranty Bank in the Cayman Islands, and then moved to another bank believed to by somewhere in the Virgin Islands.

Unknown 3/21/95 Aircraft Mechanic at Mena, Arkansas Overdose of Mouthwash
Barry Seal's aircraft mechanic at Mena (name unknown as of this time) died March 21, 1995 of an "overdose of mouthwash". Regarded by local authorities as an obvious homicide.

Alan G. Whicher 4/19/95 Clinton's Chief of Security, Former Clinton Bodyguard Oklahoma City Bomb Blast
Oversaw Clinton's Secret Service detail. In October 1994 Whicher was transferred to the Secret Service field office in the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. Whatever warning was given to the BATF agents in that building did not reach Alan Whicher, who died in the bomb blast of April 19th 1995.

Duane Garrett 7/26/95 Radio Host and Al Gore Fund Raiser Unknown
A lawyer and a talk show host for KGO-AM in San Fransisco, Duane was the campaign finance chairman for Diane Fienstien's run for the senate, and was a friend and fundraiser for Al Gore. According to Garrett's lawyer, Garrett was under investigation for defrauding investors in Garrett's failed sports memorabilia venture. There was talk of a deal to evade prosecution. On July 26th, Garrett canceled an afternoon meeting with his lawyer because he had to meet some people at the San Fransisco airport. Three hours later he was found floating in the bay under the Golden Gate Bridge.

1996 - 1997
Name Date of Death Title "Official" Cause of Death
Ron Brown 4/3/96 Former Chairman, DNC; Commerce Secretary Plane Crash
The Commerce Secretary died on April 3, 1996, when Air Force II, an Air Force T-43 jet aircraft (converted Boeing 737), crashed into a mountainside while approaching the Dubrovnik airport. The T-43 was carrying Brown and 34 others, including 14 business executives on a trade mission to Croatia. Former Democratic National Committee fundraiser and Commerce Secretary Ron Brown was under criminal investigation. At the time of Brown's death, Independent Counsel Daniel Pearson was seeking to determine whether Brown had engaged in several sham financial transactions with longtime business partner Nolanda Hill shortly before he became secretary of commerce. Indictments seemed imminent. Ron Brown had reportedly told a confidante that he would, "not go down alone." Days later, his plane crashed on approach to Dubrovnik airport. On the verge of being indicted and having stated publicly his willingness to make a deal with prosecutors, Ron Brown's death brought to an end his ability to testify. The official conclusion regarding Commerce Secretary Ron Brown's death was that his plane was brought down by, "the worst storm in a decade." However, the Dubrovnik airport weather office, just two miles from the crash site, could not confirm the existence of any such storm, nor did any other pilots in the area. According to the April 8, 1996, Aviation Week & Space Technology, three separate radio links to the aircraft all quit while the aircraft was still seven miles from the crash, evidence that the plane suffered a total electrical failure in flight which was never investigated. Military forensics investigators were alarmed by what appeared to be a .45-caliber bullet hole in the top of Brown's head. This circular hole, with inward beveling, was found in the top of Ron Brown's head and X-rays revealed a shower of metallic fragments, a common signiture of a bullet wound. The X-rays were reported missing, then never to have existed, but photos of the X-rays exist thus substantiating further speculation of foul play. The perfectly cylindrical hole in Ron Brown's skull never triggered an autopsy. The Air Force, in a 22-volume report issued in June of 1996, confirmed its initial judgment that the crash resulted from pilot errors and faulty navigation equipment. As of this writing, Judicial Watch has petitioned for the investigation into on Brown's dealings to be expanded to include his death. After Ron Brown's death, his co-worker, Barbara Wise, was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce, dead, bruised, and partially nude. Following Brown's death, John Huang's new boss at Commerce was Charles Meissner, who shortly thereafter died in yet another plane crash. Clinton had transfered authority to the Commerce Department to approve sensitive technological transfers under the guide of free trade, including the satellite deal to china that has compromised our national security. Brown had stated publicly his willingness to make a deal with prosecutors, but before that would happen President Clinton sent him on his fatal mission... Ron Brown's death brought to an end the investigations into the Commerce Department.

Shelly Kelly 4/3/96 Stewardess on Airforce II with Ron Brown Blood Loss
Survived crash of Ron Browns plane, sustained minor cuts and bruises. Died enroute to hospital. Cause of death from a 3 inch incision over her main femoral artery, approximatly 3 hours after sustaining injuries in the crash. President clinton ordered all bodies cremated.

Niko Jerkuic Unknown Maintenance Chief; Cilipi Airport Gunshot Wound
Killed by a shot to the chest, was considered a suicide. A US Air Force accident investigation team had planed to question Jerkuic in regaurds to the crash of Airforce II that killed Ron Brown.

Captain Schic Unknown Air Traffic Controller; Cilipi Airprt Suicide
He was in touch with Ron Brown's flight. Committed suicide after the crash of Ron Brown's plane. Control tower tapes that could shed light on the crash have vanished and the black boxes that had been recovered were later reported to have been identified as storage bins. The Pentagon claims that Airforce II did not have a Flight Data Recorder nor a Cockpit Voice Recorder. The Air Force canceled its investigation.

Terrance Yeakey 1996 Police Officer Suicide
First police officer to arrive at the Murrah Building following the OK City bombing. One year later, his patrol car was found abandoned along a dirt road, the front seat covered with blood. Officer Yeakey himself was found a short distance away, with cut wounds on both arms and his throat, plus a gunshot through the head. No gun was ever found, and the death was ruled a suicide. He had collected together a vast amount of hard data on the bombing of the Murrah building. That material was never found following his death. His life had been threatened.

Eric L. Henderson 2/25/97 Financial Advisor to Ron Brown Gunshot
Everything about his remarkable death cries out for examination. On Feb. 25, 1997, he was shot to death while riding his bicycle in Northeast Washington, D.C. Because he didn't have identification on him, he initially was listed as a John Doe. And because the area where he died was known as an open air drug market, those who lived near it assumed that the victim was just another loser in a random dope deal gone bad. A few weeks later, a suspect in the shooting was arrested. He was 15 years old, a chubby kid who stood 5 feet 5 and weighed 200 pounds. Because he was a juvenile, his trial, which ended in a conviction, was a confidential matter. Eric L. Henderson was 33 when he was killed. He was a highly regarded lawyer and investment banker, a graduate of Haverford College in Pennsylvania and Columbia University School of Law in New York. His family had searched for three days before finding his body at the D.C. morgue. Then, officials say, they pleaded for privacy in the case. Who was this guy? He was a young man of extraordinary achievements, which included serving as -- are you ready for this? -- a financial adviser not only to the South African government under Nelson Mandela but also to the late Commerce Secretary Ron Brown. Henderson's family members have been extremely reticent to discuss his death. His closest friends were mortified by the murder -- officially dismissed as a nickel-and-dime street killing. They remember him as a certified financial genius. He'd helped put together the debt restructuring plan that saved Parks Sausage, a black-owned company in Baltimore. He had distinguished himself as a financial adviser to the United States Agency for International Development and the notorious U.S. Commerce Department. He also had worked as an investment banking associate at Smith Barney and PaineWebber. In 1995, he started the Onyx Group, an investment banking firm in Washington. He told friends that his goal in life was to create employment opportunities for struggling young black males. "Eric was in a position to be the next Reginald Lewis," the late black billionaire, said Larry Parks, a graduate of Gonzaga High in Washington and currently senior vice president of the Federal Home Loan Bank in San Francisco. "He was a visionary, on the vanguard of the next phase of the civil rights movement, which is wealth creation in the black community. The thugs have no idea who they killed." Maybe. Maybe not. Perhaps Henderson was killed in a random drug deal on the seedy streets of Washington. Perhaps he was leading a double life, as police investigators suggest. Or maybe, just maybe, he knew too much. It should not go unnoticed that Henderson was a financial adviser to Ron Brown, the Commerce secretary who, until his still mysterious death in a plane crash in Croatia, was under investigation and about to be indicted for some of his financial creativity. It's also worth noting that a close confidante to Brown, Nolanda Hill, has reported that Brown had confronted Clinton just before his trip -- telling him, "I won't go down alone." Well, he certainly did not go down alone. He went down with a whole planeload of others, including government officials and businessmen involved in the trade mission. But did Brown actually die in the plane crash? Military forensics investigators discovered a perfectly cylindrical hole, the size of a .45-caliber round, in the top of his head. They could find no explanation for the hole, yet his remains were never autopsied. That little discovery should raise questions about not only Brown's death, but those of others around him -- most notably, his young and gifted financial adviser, Eric L. Henderson.

Charles Meissner Unknown Assistant Secretary of Commerce for International Economic Policy Plane Crash
Following Ron Brown's death, John Huang was placed on a Commerce Department contract by Charles Meissner that allowed Huang to retain his security clearance . Shortly thereafter, Meissner died in the crash of a small plane.

William Colby 5/6/96 Retired Director of CIA Unknown
The retired CIA director was found dead on Monday, May 6,1996 after his wife reported him missing on April 27,1996. Apparently, Colby decided to go on impromptu canoeing excursion and never returned. Colby's body was found just 20 yards from where his canoe had been recovered, in an area that had been thoroughly searched several times by helicopters and search teams. Most notable about the body was the absence of a life jacket, which according to his wife, Colby always wore on the water. According to the original CNN report, Colby was reported missing by neighbors who "recovered" his canoe, by one story from under the dock at Colby's house, by another report, 1/4 of a mile downstream from Colby's home. Colby was by all report a methodical, tidy man, yet police found his home unlocked, his computer on, and a partly eaten dinner on the table. The official story is that Colby just put down his fork and decided to drop everything and go canoeing. William Colby had been the DCI from 1973 to 1976 under Nixon and Ford. At age 76, Colby had found a new career and had just started writing for Strategic Investment at the time of his death. This had worried many insiders in the intelligence community who felt that Colby had already divulged too many of the CIA's secrets in the preceding years. Indeed, his dismissal by Ford because of his over-cooperation with Congressional investigations into CIA wrongdoing. It was Colby who had revealed to Congress the plans to kill Fidel Castro, the spying on American citizens (in direct violation of the CIA charter) and the conducting of biological tests by the CIA on unsuspecting citizens. He was replaced by George Bush. Colby at 76 was still a world-traveler and consultant to many corporations. He recently became an editor of an important financial newsletter, "Strategic Investment," which covered the Vince Foster "suicide" in detail. Its editors hired three renowned handwriting experts to investigate Foster's suicide note, which hadn't been found when his briefcase was first searched, but later materialized, torn into pieces, with no fingerprints on any of the pieces. Upon comparing this document with others of Foster's writings, these experts declared it was a forgery, and a not very good one at that. Colby had old enemies as well as new, with plenty of motives for his extermination. He was in charge of the infamous Operation Phoenix during the Vietnam War, in which more than 20,000 South Vietnamese citizens -- supposedly Vietcong sympathizers -- were rounded up, tortured and executed. In the 1970s he opened some of the secrets of the CIA to Congress: "Colby insisted on going public about the agency's role in tapping the telephones and opening the mail of Americans; plotting the assassination of Fidel Castro, and using human guinea pigs for mind-control experiments involving LSD," the Times reports.

Admiral Jeremy Boorda 5/16/96 Chief of Naval Operations Suicide
Died on May 16,1996 after Boorda supposedly went home for lunch and decided to shoot himself in the chest (by one report, twice) rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon. Explanations for Boorda's suicide focused on a claim that he was embarrassed over two "Valor" pins he was not authorized to wear. Former CNO Admiral Elmo Zumwalt said on the May 17 Larry King Live show that Admiral Boorda was not only authorized to wear the "V" on his medals, but that had personally authorized him to do so when he was serving as Commander Naval Forces Vietnam. When it turned out that Boorda was entitled to those decorations, blame shifted to stresses over the down sizing of the Navy, and even (Washington Times) the adverse affect that feminism was having on the Navy's morale. Boorda supposedly left two suicide notes, neither of which was released. On Thursday, June 25, 1998, Navy Secretary John Dalton formally acknowledged that Boorda had been entitled to wear the decorations. So, like Brown, and like Foster, the proximate cause for the "suicide" turns out to be fraudulent.

Lance Herndon 8/9/96 Black Entrepreneur; Computer Specialist Blow to the Head
Herndon, a 41 year old computer specialist and a prominent black entrepreneur, died August 9, 1996 under suspicious circumstances in his mansion in Roswell, Georgia. He appeared to have died from a blow to the head. Police said no weapons were found at his suburban Atlanta mansion, adding that Mr. Herndon had not been shot or stabbed and there was no evidence of forced entry or theft. Herndon was the founder of Access Inc, an Atlanta-based information systems consulting firm, once listed by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies. In 1995, the businessman's innovative skills won him an appointment by President Clinton to the White House Conference on Small Business - part of Ron Brown's Commerce Department. He was also part of a city government trade mission to South Africa in 1995.

Neil Moody 8/25/96 Son of Arkansas Judge; Lisa (Vince) Foster's Stepson Automobile Crash
Following Vincent Foster's murder, his wife Lisa Foster, married Arkansas Judge James Moody on Jan 1, 1996. Near the time Susan McDougal first went to jail for contempt, Judge Moody's son, Neil died in a car crash. There were other reports that Neil Moody had discovered something very unsettling among his stepmother's private papers and was threatening to go public with it just prior to the beginning of the Democratic National Convention. He was alleged to have been talking to Bob Woodward of the Washington Post about a blockbuster story. Witnesses said they saw Neil Moody sitting in his car arguing with another person just prior to HIS CAR SUDDENLY SPEEDING OFF OUT OF CONTROL AND HITTING A BRICK WALL.

Barbara Wise 11/29/96 Commerce Department Staffer "Natural Causes"
Scandals were continuing to swirl around the Commerce Department, and most of all about John Huang. Barbara Wise, a 14-year Commerce Department employee, worked in the same section as John Huang. She was found dead, following the long Thanksgiving weekend, in her locked 4th floor office at the Department of Commerce, partially nude and covered with bruises. Oddly enough, following the discovery of her body, Bill Clinton made an unscheduled return to the White House from Camp David, claiming he needed a book of poetry in order to complete his inauguration speech. "She worked in the same section as John Huang," says Larry Klayman of Judicial Watch. "She was found naked in an office after a long weekend at the Commerce Department. Does one die naked in a government office? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out something's being covered up." District of Columbia police say the Commerce Department death is no mystery at all: the DC medical examiner determined that 48-year-old Barbara Wise died of natural causes.

Don Adams 1/7/97 Arkansas Lawyer Gunshot Wound to the Head
Long before Whitewater's land flips made the Clinton's circle of friends rich, many of the same players had been involved in a similar land swindle in Branson. Don Adams was a lawyer in Arkansas who got involved trying to help the people who were being swindled out of their life savings. Adams was found in his vehicle with a gunshot wound to his head in a Springfield Mo. hospital parking lot.

Mary "Caity" Mahoney 7/97 Former White House Intern; Assistant Manager, Starbuck's Café Gunshot Wound
Mary was murdered at the Georgetown Starbuck's Café over the 4th of July '97 weekend. Was it robbery... or a hit? One of the three victims, the assistant manager, Mary "Caity" Mahoney, an attractive 25 year old woman, and avowed lesbian, had served as an intern at the White House. She was a former White House intern who worked with John Huang. She apparently knew Monica Lewinsky and her sexual encounters with Bill Clinton. Although not verified, it has been said that Lewinsky told Linda Tripp that she did not want to end up like Mahoney. In the pre-trial publicity surrounding Paula Jones lawsuit, and mere days after Newsweek's Mike Isikoff had dropped hints that a "former White House staffer" with the initial "M" was about to go public with her story of sexual harassment at 1600 Pennsylvania, gunmen entered the Starbuck's while the crew was cleaning up after closing. Mary's two associates, Aaron Goodrich, 18 and Emory Evans, 25, were taken to a room and shot. Mary herself had five bullets in her, from at least two different guns, most likely with silencers. A total of ten shots were fired; none of them heard by neighbors in the densely populated Georgetown section. Mary was shot in the chest, her face, and in the back of the head. Someone wanted her very dead. Or to send a message. Even though more than $4000 remained in the store, the police have categorized the triple murder as a robbery, even as they acknowledge the "execution style" killings. There was no sign of forced entry, which means that the killers were let in (at least one hour after closing) by either Mary of one of the employees. That means that the killers included at least one person known to the victims. One report is that the Starbuck's was still locked when the bodies were found the next morning. Robbers don't bother locking doors. George Stephenopolis, Monica Lewinsky, and Chelsea Clinton were all regulars at the Starbuck's. UPDATE: On August 1, 1998, yet another young female government intern with the initial "M", Christine M. Mirzayan, was murdered, beaten to death with a heavy object near Georgetown University. UPDATE! As of this writing, Mike Isikoff's "former White House staffer" has finally surfaced and its NOT Mary Mahoney, but Monica Lewinsky. If the killing of Mary Mahoney was to silence a "bimbo eruption", they got the wrong woman! The Washington Weekly continues to investigate this case. Anyone with information on the case is encouraged to contact the Washington Weekly by email at editor@dolphin.gulf.net Confidentiality is assured.

Eric Butera Unknown Informant Beaten to Death
Offered information regarding the Starbucks murders but was sent into a known crack house to make an undercover buy. While inside, he was beaten to death, taking with him what he knew of Mary Mahoney's execution.

Maynard Webb Unknown Informant Hacked by Airplane Propeller
Owned a small aircraft repair business, and had stumbled on several aircraft whose tail numbers were being changed on a regular basis. Was about to go public when he walked headfirst into a spinning propeller.

Caetano Carani Unknown Informant Food Poisoning
Witness to a shooting near the White House. Suffered an unknown infection just before he was to tesify. Death attributed to "apparent" food poisoning.

Ron Miller 10/12/97 Witness Unknown
Reportedly a healthy man, Ron suddenly took ill on October 3rd, 1997 and steadily worsened until his death 9 days later. Owing to the strangeness of the illness, doctors at the Integris Baptist Medical Center referred the matter to the Oklahoma State Medical Examiner's Office. The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner's Office promptly ran postmortem tests on samples of Ron Miller's blood, but has refused to release the results or even to confirm that the tests were ever completed. Toxicologists familiar with the case suggest that Miller's symptoms are consistent with Ricin, a cold war assassin's poison. Ron had been investigated by authorities over the sale of his company, Gage Corp. to Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. had hired Ron Brown's son Michael solely for the purpose of funneling $60,000 through him to the Commerce Secretary, according to Nolanda Hill's testimony. Ron Miller was the man who tape recorded Gene and Nora Lum and turned those tapes (and other records) over to congressional oversight investigators. The Lums were convicted of campaign finance violations, that is, laundering Clinton campaign donations by using "straw donors" to conceal the size of their contributions to various candidates. The Lum's were sentenced to prison.

Theodore Williams, Jr. 12/16/97 Betty Currie's Brother Traffic Accident
A passing car hit the brother of Presidential Secretary Betty Currie after his own car had somehow run off the road. Bill Clinton called Monica Lewinsky at 2:00 AM the next morning to tell her of the death and alert Monica that her named appeared on the Paula Jones witness list. Betty's brother had also been beaten shortly before Betty testified in a previous matter.

1998 - 1999
Name Date of Death Title "Official" Cause of Death
Sandy Hume 2/22/98 Journalist Suicide
On Sunday, February 22nd, 1998, Sandy Hume, the 28 year old son of journalist Britt Hume, was reportedly found dead in his Arlington, Virginia home. Aside from the statement that this was an "apparent" suicide, there remains in place a total media blackout on this story, possibly out of concern that the actual facts will not withstand public scrutiny. Indeed, it was reported in Associated Press that the Arlington Police were not responding to any inquiries. Hume was a reporter for The Hill magazine, a newspaper about Congress for Congress, and had broken a major story in 1997 regarding the friction between House Speaker Newt Gingrich and a faction led by Representative Paxon (who announced his resignation just 24 hours after Hume's death). In addition, Sandy Hume had just joined the staff at Fox TV News and was just three weeks into a job that represented the pinnacle of his young career. Oddly enough, aside from echoing the one Associated Press story, the Fox News website has ignored the death of its newest commentator. Sandy already had a reputation for getting the story that nobody else wanted to look at, and it is worth noting that his death came hard on the heels of reports that "a reporter" was about to break a story confirming the White House's use of investigators to dig up dirt on critics and investigators. It has recently been confirmed that the man who performed the as-yet-unreleased autopsy is none other than Dr. James C. Beyer, who has a record of concealing homicides behind a ruling of suicide. Kenneth Starr's "suicidologist" Dr. Alan L. Berman has waded in again and as he did in the Foster death ruled it "100% certain that this is a suicide and can be nothing else".

James McDougal 3/8/98 Arkansas Banker; Friend of Clinton Heart Attack
Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally, sent to prison for eighteen felony convictions. A key whitewater witness, died of a heart attack on March, 8 1998. As of this writing allegations that he was given an injection of the diuretic lasix has not been denied or confirmed. Jim McDougal was serving his 3 year sentence for bank fraud at the Fort Worth Federal Medical Center in Texas, a facility operated by the federal Bureau of Prisons for inmates who need medical attention. Just prior to another round of testimony before Kenneth Starr's grand jury, and while the reporters who were covering that story were two hours away covering a standoff situation in Waco that just "went away", Jim McDougal suffered a heart attack while in solitary confinement, which may have been brought on by the diuretics forced on him. Left alone for too long, when Jim McDougal was taken out of solitary, instead of attempting to defibrillate his heart with equipment on hand at the facility, he was driven over to John Peter Smith hospital. Not the closest hospital to the Fort Worth Federal Medical Center, John Peter Smith hospital is a welfare hospital, where (in the words of one local), "They let interns practice on deadbeats". The single most damning fact to come out of the McDougal death was his injection with Lasix, a diuretic, to force his giving a urine sample for drug testing, even though McDougal was not a known drug case, and Lasix is contra-indicated in cases of heart disease. Lasix can cause excessive diuresis, blood volume reduction, circulatory collapse, and vascular thrombosis, or blood clots. If a matching potassium supplement is not administered at the same time, Lasix can kill. McDougal may have been taking the heart medication Digitalin (foxglove) which cannot be combined with Lasix. Several inmates had gone public with the claim that McDougal was given a heavy injection of Lasix right after he ate lunch, but the prison system has refused to allow those prisoners to be interviewed or to release McDougal's medical records.

Johnny Franklin Lawhon, Jr 3/29/98 Turned Whitewater Evidence over to FBI Car Wreck
In March 1997 a violent tornado forced the discovery of Madison Guaranty documents stashed away in the trunk of a Mercury Marquis since the mid '80's. The March 1997 tornado produced many Whitewater related documents, including a copy of a $27,000 cashiers check drawn on Madison and payable to Bill Clinton. The check was not endorsed. Laughton realized what he was looking at and turned the box of documents over to the FBI. One year later, the son of the owner, and manager of Johnny's Transmission, Johnny Franklin Lawhon, Jr. (age 29) was killed early Sunday, March 29, 1998 when his black 1997 Corvette travelling at high speed left the road before crashing into a tree and coming to rest wrapped around a power pole. Video from the scene showed the 'vette was reduced to a size that would just about fit in the trunk of the old Mercury. The accident occurred on Sardis road not too far from the junk yard. Investigators at the scene noted the car had only travelled about a quarter of a mile before becoming airborn, and carrying Lawhon, Jr. to his death. A passenger in the car, Arlen Wayne Nugent, survived the crash, but was hospitalized in critical condition. Although it was reported that beer was found in the car, young Lawhon had not been drinking. He is survived by his parents, Johnny and Glenda Lawhon of Mablevale, Ar., one brother, James Hoyette Lawhon of Mablevale, and his grandmother, Mary Josile Lawhon of Ft. Worth, Tx.

Charles Wilbourne Miller 11/17/98 Executive Vice President of Alltel Gunshot Wound
Miller, age 63, was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head on November 17, 1998 in a shallow pit about 300 yards from his ranch house near Little Rock. Police found a .410 gauge shotgun near Miller's body and a Ruger .357-caliber revolver submerged in water. Investigators concluded the Ruger was the weapon used by Miller to kill himself. Yet, two rounds in the handgun's cylinder had been spent. He had long served as executive vice president and member of the board of directors for a company called Alltel and was deeply involved in his own software engineering company until the day he died. Alltel is the successor to Jackson Stephens' Systematics, the company that provided the software for the White House's "Big Brother" data base system and that was behind the administration's plan to develop the secret computer "Clipper" chip to bug every phone, fax and email transmission in America.

Corp Eric S. Fox 3/22/99 Marine Suicide
Crewman for Marine One, the Presidential Helicopter. Shot in the head, and declared a suicide.

John F. Kennedy Jr.
Carolyn Bessette
Lauren Bessette
7/16/99 Head of George Magazine
Wife of JFK, Jr
Sister of Carolyn
Plane Crash
Within days of an NBC Dateline story hinting at a possible run for the Senate seat currently assumed to be the property of Hillary Clinton, JFK Jr. and his wife and sister-in-law died when the Piper Saratoga II TC JFK Jr. was piloting crashed in to the ocean just short of Martha's Vineyard. The NEWSWEEK issue for the following Monday, which NBC Dateline had reported would announce JFK Jr's candidacy, was yanked from distributors and destroyed. Even before the wreckage of the plane had been found, the media was saturated with news stories declaring the weather to have been very hazy (the weather was VFR conditions, and 8 mile visibility, plus weather radar and witnesses on Martha's Vineyard all reported clear skies) making it impossible for JFK Jr. to know which way was up (he also had working instruments in the aircraft). As was the case when TWA 800 was shot down, the United States Navy took control of the crash site, ordering an unprecidented 5 mile wide no-fly zone while the wreckage of the aircraft was recovered and taken to a military base. Reporters Cindy Adams and Andrew Goldman have documented the planting of false information about JFK Jr. in the media in the days following his crash. The feeding of false information to the press proves there is a cover-up. The existance of a cover-up is why JFK Jr. gets an entry on the Dead Bodies List. According to some reports, Mrs. Kennedy was pregnant.

Daniel A. Dutko 7/27/99 Co-chairman Leadership 2000 Bicycle Accident
Daniel A. Dutko, 54, was the co-chairman of Leadership 2000, the Democratic National Committee's main fund-raising effort. He held many other high-level political positions, including vice chairman of finance for Clinton-Gore in 1995; finance chairman of the 53rd inaugural ball; and vice chairman of finance for the DNC in 1996 (when the Chinese money poured in). Attributed to a bicycle accident in which it's claimed he struck his head on the concrete twice.

People Wounded or Victims of Attempted Murder
Gary Johnson Gennifer Flowers' neighbor. Not dead, but beaten near death and left for dead. His video surveillance camera produced videotapes of Clinton entering Gennifer Flowers' apartment. His tapes were taken. He is crippled for life.
Dennis Patrick Had millions of dollars laundered through his bond trading account at Dan Lasater's company without his knowledge. Four attempts on his life.
L.J. Davis Reporter investigating Clinton scandals. Attacked at his hotel room in Little Rock. He survived, but his notes were stolen.
Larry Nichols Former official at ADFA and author of "The Clinton Chronicles." The man who broke many of the Clinton scandal stories. Several attempts on his life.
Russel Welch His doctors were able to identify that he had been infected with military anthrax in time to save his life.
Darlene Novinger She is a former FBI operative. She holds sensitive information on the current and previous administration's drug operations. While she is still alive, her husband was murdered March 1987 when she went public with initial reports. Her father died July 8, 1993 four hours after Darlene was a guest on the Tom Valentine show.

Clinton's ROTC Letter & Col. Holmes Notarized Statement

Clinton Death Watch


Click your Back button to return to the previous page! or CLICK HERE for the MAIN PAGE!

To Top of Page!