With Common Sense and Compassion,
We Can End The War on Drugs
Alternatives to the Nearly 30 Year Drug War
- Harm Reduction Models: Needle Exchange Programs, Access to Medical Marijuana, etc
- Education: Counseling, Rehabilitation, Medical Care for Addicts,
- Prevention: Drug Education using Truth and Common Sense,
- Constitutional Alternative: Returning Control to States
- Legalization - Allowing Adult Responsible Use
- Reworking of Schedule of Drugs With Doctors in Charge
- Restorative Justice Confrontation Where Victims are Involved
- Regulation To Remove Black Market and Enact Limits on Use.
- Work Programs to free Prison Space of Non-Violent Offenders
- Repeal Mandatory Minimums that cause overcrowding in Prisons
- Jurisdiction: Respecting States Rights Over Federal Law
- Separate Soft drugs from Hard Drugs
- Relegalize Back to the Natural State of Marijuana
- Include Alcohol and Tobacco in Drug Legislation
END PROHIBITION AND THE DRUG WAR NOW!
Continuing the Journey for Peace
Inside the Prisons, the Country, the World and within our tortured spirits.
MAKING THE WALLS TRANSPARENT