HOW TO FOLD YELLOW ROSE
1. Blinz the paper, measuring 8"x 8". Mountian-fold the center.
2.Valley-fold the right side of the flap.
3.Turn it over and do likewise as step 2.
4.Valley-fold the right triangular flap.
Refer to step 5.
5. Turn it over and do likewise as step 4.
6. Valley-fold the bottom triangular flap. Repeat behind.
7. Inside-reverse fold both the triangular corners. Refer to step 8.
8.Open up the bottom of the model.
9. Place the model upright.
10.Open up the first flap. Repeat behind.
11. Stretch both the inner traingular flaps outwards.