PHOTO DIAGRAMS OF A GOLD FISH
1.Crease a square paper, 8" x 8", as shown above in order to make a preliminary fold.
2. Tuck in the top loose flap of the model with a mountain fold. Repeat behind..
3. Open up the model as shown below.
4. Valley-fold the top and bottom triangular flaps about 1/4 of the height of the flap.
5. With the creases given, narrow both the triangulars flaps as shown below.
6. Pleat-fold the top and bottom small triangular flaps to form the anal fins.
7. Fold the model into half with a valley fold.
8. Inside reverse-fold both the bottom traingular flaps with mountain
9. Crimp the left and right traingular flaps down.
10. Valley-fold the right traingular corner to form the head part.
11. Crimp the top of the model to form the dorsal fin.
12. Sink the tail part with a mountain fold.
13. Crimp the tail part.
14. Inside reverse-fold the bottom part near the anal fin. Repeat behind.
15.Narrow the tail with a mountain fold. Repeat behind.
16. Pleat-fold the pectoral part to form the pectoral fin. Repeat behind.
17. Here comes the difficult part.Crimp the head part, making sure that
you lift the head part when doing it.
It is easy to do it if you open the head part slightly.
18. To shape the head part, inside reverse-fold the small triangular corner above the pectoral fin.
19. Narrow the pectoral fin with a mountain fold. repeat behind.
20. Crimp the tip of the head to form the mouth. Tuck in the bottom
layer of the gill part. Shape the dorsal fin
with mountain folds. Sink the top part of the tail. Narrow the left edge of the tail with mountain folds,
making sure not to press the folds down, but only half-way.
21. The Completed Gold Fish
Back to Photo Diagrams Page