PHOTO DIAGRAM OF A PENGUIN
1. Use a sheet of black and white square paper, 8" x 8".
Make a preliminary fold first and then unfold it as
shown above. Crimp the right side of the model about 1/2 inch from the center line.
2. Crimp the left side of the model about 1/2 inch wide.
3. Crimp the right side of the model to form the head part as shown below.
4. Valley-fold the right bottom edge to make the lower part of the body
5. Square-fold the right half of the model to the right.
6. Valley-fold the right half of the squash fold.
7. Sink the top of the model.
8. Valley-fold the top layer of the flap to the right. Repeat the process behind on the other flap.
9. Rabbit-ear the triangular flap down. Repeat behind.
10 Rabitt-ear the small triangular flap to the right. Repeat behind.
11. Stretch the tail part as far as it can go as shown blow. Set the wing and tail part properly.
12. Crimp the wing and tail part.
13. Sink the left top part of the model to narrow the neck and the back.
14. Crimp the tip of the head part to form the beak. Sink the top part
of the head. Narrow the leg part
with a mountain fold.
15. Inside reverse-fold both the leg parts. Make sure that they are
equally folded so that it can stand easily.
Narrow the back with a mountain fold. Shape the back and narrow the beak . Pleat-fold the left side of the
wing. Repeat behind. Done!
16. The Completed Penguin.
Back To Photo Diagram Page