Cut n Paste n stuff
Ok here it is.. how to cut & paste..
This is WebTv Cut & paste
If your on a puter its diffrent
- Hold the Cmd key & press A to Highlight All text
- Cmd & C copys all Highlighted text
- Cmd & X Cuts (& stores) all Highlighted text
- Cmd & V Pastes (or prints) what you have cut or coppied
- To Pick out sections of alot of text, use the Find key & type in the begining thing your looking for & it will be Highlighted...
- Lets say you type in Billy But there is another Billy befoure the one you want to copy, You would press the Cmd key & G for the next occurance of that word...
- Once you have the begining word you want, hold down the Shift key & use the Arrow keys to Highlight text
- Then copy or cut it & paste it where you want it
- Below are areas for you to experiment & practice in