These are just some of the people who helped me make my dream
truck come true. I know this is little reward for the the time and effort you
guys put in, but your support means a great deal to me.
Thanks for everything.
- First of all I would like to thank my parents for their finacial support,
as well as the freedom to persue what makes me happy. I could always count on
Dad to help me out when the my dilemas got too tough. Thanks Mom & Dad!
- Harry, Thanks for doing all the manual labor, and always being there to lend
a helping hand even when you really didn't want to! This project would have
taken a lot longer without you.
- Zac, for keeping me company when Harry was busy eating.
- My Grandpa, for the use of his garage, and for always checking on me
to make sure I didn't need help.
- Justin, Dave and Deeann, thanks for finding time in your busy schedules
to help me out when I needed it, I really appreciate it.
- Bob Wolfe, when some thing needed to be welded right I could always
depend on you. With out you, stuff would probably be falling off the truck as
- Chris Schmitt for keeping the Bronco spririt alive, and for starting
the whole project. I would probably still be driving my old bronco, not be
in debt, and not have such a cool truck now! Thanks for the Tech advice and
always being around to talk broncos!!
- Jim at Centech Wiring, with out his help I might not have ever gotten the
fuel pump wired right!!
- Jeff's bronco graveyard, no matter how much money I spent with you guys,
you never really helped me out at all and were always sure to treat me with
the same rudeness everytime.
- Wild Horses for being a great place to get the latest in trick Bronco stuff.
- Greg Buckner for taking all my money but the paint looks great!!
- Vest Frame Shop for doing great alignment work.
- Laird Noller Ford for being the worst parts department I've ever worked
with. Keep up the good Work.
- Finally thanks to the Band for putting up with me while I built my second
- I know I didn't leave you out,Thank you, Amanda for also putting up with
trucks, trucks, trucks, etc. while I built my second Bronco since we've been
together, thanks for your help as well.
I hope I didn't leave anyone out but if I did thanks to you as well. Thanks to
everyone who had input in this project. Your input is always greatly
appreciated, without your knowledge and support this would not have been
Once Again Thanks So Much!!!!!