- Myst Reinterpreted - An alternate D'ni ... A site for anyone who wants to role play or learn about D'ni. ... Myst, Riven and D'ni are registered ...
- zolpidem tartrate side effects is devoted to zolpidem tartrate side effects. Congress will Ban Super-Life Extension Drug!
- reston losartan will tell you about reston losartan. I have systematic PCa and am maintaining things with hormone manipulations.
- valium is devoted to valium. Does calcitriol work?
- generic diazepam images will tell you about generic diazepam images. Calcipotriol, in contrast, is a purely synthetic vitamin D analogue.
- dangers of adderall is devoted to dangers of adderall. They're still too busy treating them like dogs.
- dulcolax is tagged as dulcolax. Don't ever let your children get burned.
- buy drugs online is tagged as buy drugs online. I hope this gives people who are dealing with both these diseases hope because neither of these diseases is a death sentence, and certainly if Boo could enjoy a good quality of life for 20 months after he was diagnosed with two serious diseases, so can other kitties.
- keflex in children is tagged as keflex in children. And I take the calcium supplements right before lunch and dinner, which slants them towards reducing phosphorus absorption by binding with the phosphorus.
- adipex from wholesaler is tagged as adipex from wholesaler. DHEA is believed to be able to antagonize the destructive effects of excess cortisol.
- antihistamines will tell you about antihistamines. As soon as I sat down, he jumped on the couch beside me and started purring.
- macrobid to treat ear infection is tagged as macrobid to treat ear infection. I think you have to have a fair amount of money to get really rich off of it.
- health care is tagged as health care. The idea of your poor cat in pain has me crying right now.
- skelaxin street price is tagged as skelaxin street price. Gives several hits since the paper you list here, showing much interest in the idea.
- lorazepam is tagged as lorazepam. The authors sought to test high-dose oral calcitriol in combination with carboplatin in patients with metastatic androgen-independent prostate cancer.
- levofloxacin after dialysis is devoted to levofloxacin after dialysis. We can get it free in the UK.
- generic ritalin la is about generic ritalin la. I /really/ didn't mean it as an insult, and I've been trying to be civil so she can calm down and move on.
- online pharmacy india will tell you about online pharmacy india. Calcium intake should be in the range of 600-900 mg/day with magnesium intake being about the same as this.
- soma cycles is about soma cycles. After the treatment period of 4-6 months, a significant clinical improvement was observed.
- celecoxib south dakota tells about celecoxib south dakota. The goal of treatment is to restore function of the kidneys.
- promethazine in system tells about promethazine in system. It is ludicrous to suggest that DHEA be banned on the basis of invalid animal models that use human-equivalent doses of DHEA that are more than 100 times greater than those used by healthy adults.
- norman bupropion tells about norman bupropion. Perhaps I should be more aggressive about this but it is so hard to persuade people to give up meat, chicken and fish.
- renton sibutramine is about renton sibutramine. D researchers recommended 1000 IU there would be much more publicity on the matter.
- stratford venlafaxine will tell you about stratford venlafaxine. Excess cortisol damages the hippocampus and potentiates amyloid-beta toxicity.
- central nervous system stimulants is tagged as central nervous system stimulants. How long can I expect my cat to have a quality life?
Myst, Riven and D'ni are registered trademarks of Cyan, Inc.
"What if." Two little words full of possibility. What if you had the power to open doors to other words, whole other realities? What if you could travel, at will, back and forth between these "Ages" as some call them with the simple power of the descriptive word? And what if you could write books that could literally take you to the worlds they describe?
Where would you go? What sort of worlds would you discover and what sort of adventures would you have? What would you do when you got there, how would you look at the people, and what great intrigues would you play with the other travelers around you? There is a people who has mastered and has been mastered by this great art; their world is called D'ni and this is their story.
In case you are wondering, Myst Reinterpreted is a Play by E-Mail game in which you can play either a D'ni or an inhabitant of an age. It is based on the D'ni civilization created by Cyan for the Myst series of games and novels. To find out more about Myst and the D'ni check out the links page.
While the D'ni civilization which this game is based on is modeled after the one created by Cyan, it takes place in an alternate D'ni with a slightly different timeline. It follows a parallel course to the one developed for the games but shortly after the building of the Great Library it goes off in a separate direction.
The game is taking place predominantly outside of D'ni currently. At present there are six active characters. The first is Alcazar; he is a D'ni who has a fondness for ages that are predominantly water. His personal library is filled with several of them. The second character is Renfatha; he is a librarian in one of the libraries in the D'ni system of Great Libraries. The third is Babalu, he is a political/religious leader in the age Alcazar and Renfatha are currently in. The fourth is Reminado, Babalu's right hand man. The fifth is Icen an "assassin" hired to sneak into a location to steal a link book; but once he finds the link book he is amazed at the linking window and touches it to see if it is real. This, of course instantly links him into the world (where everyone else happened to be). The sixth is Gwin, the person who hired Icen. When Icen failed to return she figured out another way to get the link book and linked through to confront him.
The basic plot up to this point without ruining anything is that Alcazar went to one of the libraries in the system looking for an "unusual" aquatic age. Renfatha showed him one of the ages in that library's "exotic age" room. Alcazar and Renfatha decided to visit the age. They brought a D'ni link book with them to ensure they could leave if the D'ni book in the age was not conveniently accessible. However, due to unexpected changes to the age, the book they brought was ruined.
Meanwhile Babalu was coming to pray and mourn for the dead and Icen found the link book to the age.
Babalu discovered Alcazar, Renfatha and Icen in the age. They were given lodging and subsequently began learning the language. Icen has fallen in with the "underbelly" of the society on this age. Alcazar and Renfatha are trying to get help from the natives to build an underwater chamber. And Gwin has followed Icen into the age but was discovered by guards for Babalu and was apprehended.
To view the current rules of Myst Reinterpreted click here.
If you are interested in joining with full access to all the features of the yahoo group, simply go to our yahoo page to sign up. If you only want e-mail access, which is all you need to play, simply enter your e-mail address in the form below and press the return/enter key on your keyboard.