February 23, 2008
2. I'm thinking of you.
3. I'll never let you go.
4. I miss you.
5. I want to kiss you.
6. I won't leave you no more.
7. I need to get some light bulbs.
8. After watching Juno, I now have a hankering for Moldy Peaches.
9. I think I have a crush on Sutton Foster.
13. I'm happy the writers' strike is over.
14. I'm also happy Lost is back on the air.
15. I don't know about you, but 2008 has proven to be sad and fairly unproductive so far.
16. Bret is The Boom King.
17. I'm currently reading Last Night at the Lobster by Stewart O'Nan.
18. I'm still pretty excited about getting cast in Assassins.
19. The comic book I'm looking forward to purchasing this week? Umbrella Academy #6
20. John Oak Dalton is a close friend to Santa Claus.
January 26, 2008
YAY!: In movie news, it looks like Grove Lake is going to be screened on the IMAX screen at the Indiana State Museum on March 22nd! I don't know if I'll get a chance to see it, but the thought of a giant version of me terrorizing the state capital is oddly appealing.
January 13, 2008
So far in 2008: I accidentally fried some pork chops covered in powdered sugar (I thought it was flour), I was yelled at by a complete stranger, and I reluctantly dropped out of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Hopefully, the best is yet to come!
Watusi the Talking Dog ©
2008 Dale Martin
Copyright © 2001-2008 Tom Cherry