Rank Of A Fire Fighter.....
- Fire Chief: Leaps tall buildings in a single bound,
is more powerful than a locomotive, is faster than a speeding bullet,
walks on water, and dictates policy to God.
- Deputy Chief: Leaps short buildings in a single bound,
is more powerful than a switch engine, is just as fast as a speeding bullet,
walks on water if the sea is calm, and talks to God.
- Assistant Chief: Leaps short buildings with a running start and favorable winds,
is almost as powerful as a switch engine,
is faster than a speeding B.B.,
walks on water in an indoor pool,
and talks to God if request is approved.
Captain: Barely clears the firehouse,
loses a tug of war with a locomotive,
can fire a speeding bullet, swims well,
and is occasionally addressed by God.
- Acting Captain: Makes high marks when trying to leap tall buildings,
is run over by locomotives,
can sometimes handle a gun without inflicting self-injury, can dog-paddle.
- Lieutenant: Runs into buildings, can recognize a locomotive two out of three times,
is not issued ammunition,
can stay afloat if properly instructed, and talks to water.
- Fire Fighter: Lifts buildings and walks under them,
kicks locomotives off the tracks, catches speeding bullets in his teeth and chews them,
freezes water a glance, HE IS GOD!