TABLET OF PROPHECY
(The Tablet of Prophecy)
1. Tae said: Now will I apply myself to Thy works, O Jehovih. Thine is a book that never errs. The times Thou bestoweth shall be my sign-posts. Is this not the most exalted science under the sun?
2. Thereupon Tae collected histories from the arc of Bon to the coming of Kosmon; and the sons and daughters of Jehovih quickened him to remember all the knowledge that had come into the world from the revelations of that day. When Tae had completed his labors he made a tablet of events, and classified them, and he called the tablet Orachnebauhgalah, because it was of the line of the tree of Jehovih, being the last of the fruits of the Hebrew language. But the people called it the tablet of prophecy, signifying, the mathematics of both good and evil.
3. And Tae divided the time of the tablet according to the darkness and the light of the period, and for four hundred years prior, and it was in all, three thousand four hundred years. (i.e., The time from the Arc of Bon to Kosmon was 3,400 years.)
4. Tae said: According to the light of my Father in heaven will I call the ends of the tablet dan'ha, for these are the quickened times mentioned by the prophets of old. Not only will I prove them whether they are true or not, but I will find the motion of the Great Serpent (solar system) and this will determine the orbit thereof.
5. For since Jehovih hath made years, hath He not also made cycles, and will not the cycles comport with the rules of members?
6. Thus did Tae determine that an arc was three thousand (3,000) years, but that the dans varied from fifty (50) to six hundred (600) years.
7. Tae said: Though Thou, O Jehovih, hath made Thy arcs three thousand years, Thou hast wisely varied the heights thereof. Now will I compute the events within the cycle of Bon and find the members born into atmospherea, and the times of their abiding lights.
8. And Tae perceived that he could determine the dominions of the lower heaven, and from this revert to the earth and discover what had been in ages past. Thereupon Tae classified cycles at three thousand (3,000) years, and the wave (time) of the Great Serpent at two hundred years (200) and four hundred (400) years. These again he subdivided, and he found that every thirty-third year was alike on the earth in heat and cold, and he discovered from these the nebulous regions within the vortex of the earth, and the cause of the variations in the times of falling meteors.
9. Again Tae subdivided the thirty-third year into eleven, and he found the variation one in ninety-nine years. Then sorrow came upon his soul, and he cried out unto the Father.
10. Tae said: O Jehovih, wherein have I done wrongfully? In all my computations I was puffed up with promised surety, but in my farthest research I am tripped up. The power betwixt the sun and the earth could not make this defect. Jehovih heard the voice of Tae, and answered him through His son Corpor.
11. Corpor said: Why repinest thou, O Tae. Thou hast taken for granted a power existeth betwixt the sun and earth, because, forsooth, philosophers have taught it. Did not the philosophers of old say the sun was the Creator?
12. Tae then cast aside the philosophy of this day, and proved the attraction of the corporeal worlds do not exceed seven diameters, each of its own, but many of them less than two. And he measured the satellites and their distances from their central corpor, and he perceived the diameters of the vortices could be determined by the loss or gain in the velocity of the satellites.
13. Where vortices had matured in form, he called them wark, as they had been called amongst the ancients, and the wark (vortex) of the earth was one million five hundred and four (1,000,504) miles in diameter, but the vortex of the sun in the places where the earth rideth, is three thousand (3,000) years, which is to say, one year of the earth's wark is equal to one year to three thousand years in the trail of the serpent (sun), and this again giveth the orbit of the Great Serpent (solar system) four million seven hundred thousand (4,700,000) years.
14. Tae said: All approximate things impress each other and to find the roadway in the earth's travel is to find what hath been and what will be. If therefore, the past history of the earthly people for three thousand years were written truthfully it would disclose the roadways of one cycle of time, and this must be repeated each thirty-third cycle with one deviation in ninety-nine cycles, and half a deviation in eight cycles, which is equivalent to twenty-four thousand (24,000) years.
15. And Tae measured the past cycles for twenty-four thousand years, and the sons and daughters of Jehovih were with him, contributing every one a part.
The Genesis of Cycles
16. This, then, is the genesis of the cycles, i.e., first Jehovih and His times, and all the created things from without a beginning. And Jehovih was the Unseen, which is Spirit, and the Seen, which is His Person and Body.
17. By Jehovih in mastery over His Person created He countless worlds of which the corporeal earth is one, and He created the living thereon, and the time was one gadol, i.e., twenty-four thousand (24,000) years.
18. Ha'k was second born, during Semu, and they covered the earth abroad with Asu (Adam race), till Hotu (with Seffas) came, and Jehovih ceased creating new living things; and the second time of the earth was Hotu.
19. Jehovih sent Seffas, word-maker, with a sword, and in the seventh cycle of Seffas (Arc of Srivat under Goepens) the continent of Pan was peopled over with men raised up to words and deeds of blood.
20. And yet in other cycles the earth had prospered only on one continent, and none could be inspired to go abroad and live with Asu. So Jehovih saw wisdom in the arc of Suth, who held dominion for three thousand (3,000) years; and he begat Iz, who was in dominion three thousand one hundred (3,100) years, and he begat Aph (Arc of Noe), who reigned three thousand six hundred (3,600) years; who begat Apollo (Arc of Rupta), who reigned two thousand eight hundred (2,800) years; who begat Osiris, the first, (Arc of Dae) who reigned three thousand three hundred (3,300) years; who begat Abraham and Brahma (Cpenta-armij, Arc of Speta), who reigned two thousand four hundred (2,400) years; who begat Moses and Capilya (Lika, Arc of Bon), who reigned three thousand four hundred (3,400) years; who begat Kosmon (Ouranothan, Arc of Suis), of which this is the thirty-third year (1881), and the Great Serpent is in the sixty-fourth Huy of the orbit of c'warkum (C'Vork'um).(NOTE: The cycles mentioned in this verse are the 11th, 12th, 17th, 19th, 21st, 23rd and 24th arc cycles of Seffas, and the 1st arc cycle of Kosmon; i.e., some cycles were skipped. The Orian field, HUY, in etherea, is the present location of the solar system along the path of the C'vork'um orbit. The text says 64th Huy, while the map says 44th Huy. A page was missing here, probably a cut, as the text seems to proceed without omission.)
The Meaning of Tae
21. It came to pass, that when the earth had entered into the thirty-third year of the arc of Kosmon (1881) in the etherean firmament, Jehovih spake out of the midst of heaven, and there were quickened up those whom His holy angels had prepared to hear the Father's voice.
22. Jehovih said: All who hear My voice shall know Me, and comprehend My Person. And as many as hear Me and behold My presence shall be called Tae, for they are the first-fruit of the resurrection in Kosmon. Of such were the Faithists in the arc of Bon and in the cycles prior to that period.
23. And Tae shall come forth in Me, for he is My word, speaking in his labor to that end, and not by books nor by the words of the mouth.
24. And I will quicken Tae and he shall be as a new race on the earth, practicing holiness by good works, and by associative labor, dwelling in peace and love with one another, abnegating self in all things; for of such are My kingdoms; and Tae shall lay the foundation thereof upon the earth.
25. To the organic associations who labor in Me, I send representative angels from My etherean worlds; but to him who liveth for self, and by isolation and inorganically with neighbors, I permit the angels of atmospherea to minister. Neither shall My hosts of the second heaven (etherea) come to those who are wrapped up in the earth, for they are as a reservoir for the spirits of darkness.
26. And it came to pass that Tae was as one man, being attuned to the Father, and the light of the past and present came upon him. And the second heaven was let down to the earth, and the hosts of etherea ministered to Tae, and quickened him, that he might understand what it was to hear the voice of Jehovih, neither depending on the sacred books of the ancients, nor on the angels of heaven.
27. For Jehovih had said: In that day shall each and every one be as a covenant with Me, speaking and conversing with Me. They shall be as seers and prophets themselves, making their own sacred books, rites and ceremonies; and these shall stand above all else that have ever been.
28. When Tae pursued suis, which is the reading of unseen impressions, he was also developed in ethe, which is the overtaking of the vibrations of things long past. For as one may cast a stone in a lake, and it waveth the water, and the air above it, so also do all things vibrate to the uttermost places. He who hath developed in ethe, becometh as an unraveler of tangled threads; and things that are past are as an open book. To him the books of the libraries of heaven are open, for he not only seeth and heareth the spirits of the dead, but he goeth forth out of the corporeal body (for such have no longer sin and self in them) and he beholdeth the glories of heaven, and returneth again to his corporeal body unharmed (astral travel).
29. Tae took the histories of men from the time of Moses to Kosmon, and for the periods of war and destruction he made one place, and for the periods of peace and good will amongst men, he made another place, for he saw that the actions and behaviors of nations were governed largely by the unseen worlds around about them. These formed a map of light and darkness, as it had been for three thousand four hundred (3,400) years. And this became as a key to unlock the past, and a base to foretell the future (the tablet of prophecy).
30. So he made plates and tables of the firmament above, for even as they reveal the past, they also become as an index to what will happen on the earth for the next three thousand years (arc of Kosmon), and they unfold the conditions of nations now on the earth and show what will be their places in heaven.
(Note: The Book of Knowledge Part IV, verses 31-35 are nearly identical to God's Book of Ben, Chapter VI, verses 1-5, except that here, Tae is talking, while God's Book of Ben says it is God talking.)
31. Tae said: To all peoples on earth, and to the spirits of the lower heaven, do I declare in the name of Jehovih! Through Him and of His hand have I been lifted up. Hear me, O mortals! Give ear, O ye spirits of the dead! The Father has spoken. The secrets of His glory are in my keeping. By Him do I reveal; in Him am I mighty!
32. I was in darkness, but am now in light. His presence is upon me. Harken, thee, to my words, and be wise in your lives.
33. Seek not to disprove Him; seek not to prove that these things cannot be; seek not to deny His Person or Spirit. Of such was my bondage. In bitterness of heart was I bound in darkness. For those who deny, those who try to disprove His voice, are in darkness.
34. He is the same today and forever. The prophets of old found Him; so also can ye. But He cometh not to the denier, nor to the disprover.
35. He who will find His Person must look for Him. He who will hear His voice must harken.
36. Are there not those who hear and see the spirits of the dead? This is suis. But ethe lieth higher (etherean). This is hearing Jehovih, seeing His hand.
37. Who can believe, not knowing this? Who but His prophets have the just compounding (composition) of words? They do not utter and quibble as men, but give forth as Gods. Consider this: Seek to become one with Him, by proclaiming and practicing Him.
38. Go ye forth, saying: Now will I find Thee; now will I hear Thee, O Jehovih! Thy voice shall become my words.
39. This is the secret, O man! This is the attuning of thyself with Him. Seek, then, to make Him thine own holy book (not Oahspe, or any other book). Art thou as a servant, coming to a master to read and write letters for thee? Such is not Kosmon.
40. Be a man in the presence of Jehovih. Build up thy kingdom at once. It shall be thine in heaven. Think not that thou canst sin by coming to Him. Sin lieth the other way.
Ranks (Rates) and Grades
(Basis of 'Abracadabra' Tablet)
1. Tae then made a tablet of the nations of the earth, and of the people therein, rank and rank, caste and caste (refer tablet which follows, 'Spirit Births - A Tablet of Prophecy'). And when it was completed, Jehovih spoke to him through His sons and daughters.
2. Jehovih said: Separate thou all the people into four groups, and thou shalt determine the kingdoms of atmospherea. And thou shalt divide them after the manner of My judgment upon them. Remember, O man, that in all My kingdoms, like attracts like. According to their talents so do I prosper them.
3. He who desireth of the earth I give of the earth. He who desireth of heaven I give heavenly treasures.
First Division - Leaders
4. Tae said: I perceive why the king desireth to be king, why the idler desireth to be idle, why the general desireth to rule, and the captain and leader of men, and why the rich man glorieth in riches. If they prosper in these things is it not because the corporeal transcended the spirit?
5. And Tae brought all these together, and this he called the first division, saying: He who is farthest from Jehovih prospereth best in the corporeal (material) world, for his desires show the direction of his soul (down to the earth).
Second Division - Laborers
6. Tae then called together all the laborers of the earth who were diligent but prospered not, and he found their spiritual judgment transcended their corporeal judgment. These he called the second division.
Third Division - Infants
7. Tae then collected together all the infants in the world, and they were without judgment, and this he called the third division.
Fourth Division - Leeches
8. Tae then called together all the people who lived off the earnings and industry of others, and these were thieves, robbers, politicians, lawyers, judges, and preachers who live in fine houses. This he called the fourth division.
9. And when Tae looked abroad over the earth, lo and behold there was one man left, and he was alone of his kind on the earth.
10. Tae said: What is thy labor? The man answered: Whatsoever I can turn my hand to, that I do; and I give all I have, and my time to whosoever needeth me. Tae said: Shall I give thee gold? The man said: Nay, I need nothing. Tae said: Shall I make thee a leader of men? The man answered: Nay, to be a leader on earth is to be bound in heaven. Tae said: Then thou shalt have renown (fame), for thou art the highest of men. But the man answered: Nay, I will not have renown, for when I am dead and gone to heaven I would be called back continually by the prayers of men. Naked I came into the world; permit me to depart when my time cometh as Jehovih directeth. Now when Tae found the man desired nothing of the earth for earth's sake, he cried out to the Father, saying:
12. Four divisions have I made of the people of the earth, but there is one man beside, and he fitteth none of the divisions. Where, then, shall I place him?
13. Jehovih said: Leave thou him alone, and when his death is at hand, My etherean angels shall carry his soul to the second heaven (etherea), for he is My son.
14. Then Jehovih questioned Tae, saying: How judgeth thou the children of men?
15. Tae said: The leaders, that is kings, queens, emperors, popes, and rich men, I have made into one division; producers into another division; idlers and babes another; and thieves, liars, robbers, politicians, judges, lawyers, and priests who live in fine houses, another division.
16. Then spake Jehovih, through His sons and daughters, saying: Thou hast done well, for what is one man more than another when stripped of his flesh body, save in the righteousness of his soul? And is not the labor of man the true basis to weigh the worth of his spirit? What is the king or the rich man, more in My sight than the most menial servant?
17. Then Tae counted the numbers of people whom he had collected in the four divisions, and they corresponded to the statistics of mortals.
18. Jehovih said: Of such, rank and rank, caste and caste, are My kingdoms in atmospherea. According to that which they have developed on the earth so do I assign them in heaven. Let every man judge for himself and assign himself whithersoever he will. My kingdoms are open to all.
19. Thus did Tae discover the rank (rate) and grade of the lower heaven, and the numbers of people dwelling in each and every division thereof.
NOTE: There are missing pages from The Book of Knowledge here, which from the context, probably included the following plate and information.)
SPIRIT BIRTHS - PROPHECY
(That which is now.)
Abortions and premature births are included in rate 21.
All below 50 years of age are considered minors (as to spirit).
Familiar spirits come mostly from rate 21 (infants) and from rate 7 who were slain in war, and thrown into chaos, that is, spirits who know not who they are, nor where they are; and they anchor themselves on mortals, being in darkness (spirit obsession).
At 70 years of age some have outgrown all earthly desires, passions, and abnegate self. Such a person stands in the proportion of 1 to 44 in the average spirit births in this period of the world (beginning of Kosmon). In the arc of Bon the proportion was 1 to 58, and in the ages long past it was 1 to 1,000 persons. And yet, O Jehovih, how many of Thy sons and daughters attain the full age of 70 years, but in spirit have not risen above a newborn child!
RATES1 = Isolation, the sphere of the first resurrection; individual spirits manifesting. These are the es'yan order of spirits in heaven, belonging to no society or organization; strolling, playing, wandering about. 2 = Churches. The second sphere is the beginning of the second resurrection. Spirits of this order begin to have association in heaven, but limited. Christian, Buddhan, Brahman and Mohammedan spirits belong to this grade. Mortals under the ban of the second grade of bondage usually accept and announce themselves as followers of some savior or person. The rate of power of such spirits over the first resurrection is as three to one.
(That which is coming.)
3 = Communities. The third sphere is the beginning of the third resurrection in heaven. Spirits of this rate are risen above being followers. In fact, this is the beginning of the emancipation of the human soul. Spirits of this sphere only come to organic associations of mortals, who practice doing good unto one another with all their wisdom and strength. They cast aside all Gods and saviors, bowing to none but the Creator, Jehovih (they are Faithists in heaven). Their power is seven to one.
4 = Nations. This rate deals with nations, operating through the grades below them. Their power is thirteen to one.
5 = All mortals. The fifth rate are the combined powers in heaven who control the inhabitants of the whole earth, through the rates below them (Atmospherean rule). Their power is twenty-one to one over mortals on earth, and the spirits of the first resurrection.
6 = Ethereans. Spirits who have passed beyond all earthly attraction and powers and conditions. (As may be calculated from the foregoing rates, the power of ethereans over mortals and spirits is 31 to 1.)
In olden times, this tablet was called abracadabra, and written in triangular form. But it was not correct, as it omitted infants.
Example of Using This Tablet
To calculate the bondage in heaven of any church or organization (second resurrection): Grade equals rate equals descent plus 3.
For example, to calculate Christ's dominion: 3=7+13+21 equals 41 times the number of mortals professing him, say 200,000,000, equals 8,200,000,000 spirits in Christ's kingdom in heaven at the beginning of Kosmon, which was the time his followers began to cast him out. The same holds true for all religions. Hence, the bondage signifies that that number shall rise in one resurrection, which cannot occur in less than two hundred years, the first dan, equivalent to 200 A.K. (2048); but the full term is six hundred years, the second dan equivalent to 600 A.K. (2448), which would be the longest limit of religious bondage. The period of revolutions amongst mortals always corresponds to the resurrections in heaven of the order which has reference to the subject matter of the revolution. Hence, it will be observed that even the first grade is less bound in heaven than is the second.
PART V, continued
The Birth of Kosmon Knowledge
20. Jehovih called His sons and daughters, and Tae stood upright before Him.
21. Jehovih said: What is thy wisdom, O man!
22. Tae answered: I have learned by corporeal things, which are seen and heard. I have learned also of spiritual things, which are unseen and unheard.
23. Jehovih said: What thine eyes behold or what thine ears hear, is My Person (the material Universe); the others are of My spirit. When was the birth of this, thy Kosmon knowledge?
24. Tae said: When the inhabitants, who were descendants of Thy people, had circumscribed the earth and settled it around about, then Thy holy angels came and knocked on the walls of Rochester (Hydeville, New York, March 31, 1848)! They proclaimed Thee, and no other God or Lord.
25. Jehovih said: Before this I had searched the earth over, and selected and provided a place for My kingdom. By My angels did I inspire the founders of this new country (United States of America) to banish the dominion of Church with State, and to provide for the spirit of man to proclaim Me and My Person. They became a mighty nation, and the spirit of manhood was in them, for as I taught them to deny the divine right of kings, I foresaw they would also deny the same thing of Christ, and cast him out.
26. Tae perceived that these things were so, and that the time had come when all the people will bow to none save Jehovih, the Great Spirit.
27. Jehovih said: Hear Me, O Tae, for I speak through all the members of My family, and I will declare Myself to all My nations and peoples under the sun. Nor shall there be any more Gods or Lords or saviors on My footstool.
* * * * * *
The Meaning of Es
28. In the time of Kosmon, up to the thirty-third year thereof (1881), these things have come to pass:
29. Thousands and thousands of men, women and children have been quickened by Jehovih to signs and miracles, even as in the time of the ancients, and many of them have attained to suis, seeing without corporeal eyes and hearing without corporeal hearing, knowing things far and near, by a sense not belonging to the corporeal organs.
30. And these people, being distinguished from others, are comprehended under the name Tae, being the first-fruits of heaven on earth in this day. And many of them have foresense around about them of such kind that the spirits of the dead can come to them and openly commune, proving themselves unto all who are willing to receive truth, to be the spirits of friends and relatives deceased on the earth.
31. And the knowledge that cometh from the spirits of the dead proveth itself in many ways to transcend the knowledge of mortals, as is classed and distinguished from mortal knowledge by the word, Es, because it cometh from the unseen, which is one of the kingdoms of Jehovih.
32. That, therefore, when Es speaketh, it signifieth the highest and combined knowledge that hath come to mortals in the time of Kosmon, from the wisest of spirits, who have communicated as aforesaid. And since all wisdom cometh from Jehovih, whether uttered by a mortal or a spirit, so is it said He speaketh through them.
33. Now when Tae had put away self, striving to come, by his behavior, to Jehovih, a new light dawned upon him, for as it was given to him to see the spirit of the recently dead, so by purification, did he attain to intercourse with associative bodies in the unseen worlds (ethe sense).
34. And these associative bodies being exalted angels in wisdom and purity, speak of the first elements and not of the instruments used, because it is their mode of language; that is to say, for example, Jehovih spake through Es saying: Whereas mortals, and spirits of the first heaven would say the same thing thus: According to the accumulated testimony from the most advanced spirits of the spirit world.
35. Let man be wise and perceive that the Father standeth behind all and within all; for as he riseth out of individualities, becoming comprehensive in expression, so riseth his spirit also.
36. These things Tae perceived. And the Father came to him through Es and unfolded the scroll of heaven.
37. Es said: Transversely, as seen by man, the worlds are: First the earth, then atmospherea, and then to the ether (etherea) beyond.
38. Jehovih commanded man to be brought forth on the earth, and dwell thereon for a season; then to die and rise in spirit and dwell for a season in atmospherea, traveling with the earth, daily and yearly, even in its journey (around the sun).
* * * * * *
Spiritual Prophecy and Destiny
39. He who would know, therefore, the rank (rate) a man will inherit in heaven shall estimate the comparative strength of spirit and purity of behavior. If a man live isolated on earth, laboring for self, he will be isolated in heaven and companionless.
40. It was said in olden time: Judge not, lest ye be judged; but I say unto thee, judge all men spiritually and corporeally but hold thy tongue, looking to thyself to know how the Father judgeth thee by talents and by works. But above all things observe the unseen causes that play upon thee, quickening thy memory and thy perception, for herein lieth a great secret of acquiring spiritual knowledge.
41. Thou art a type of the world; thou hast a daily life, a yearly life, and a cyclic life; the latter of which, is first, infancy; second, puberty; third, maximus; fourth, old age; fifth, death. A corporeal world hath these, and she imparteth her periods to the people thereof.
42. Perceive, then, O man, to attune thyself to Jehovih is to become a prophet. To understand the kingdoms of the lower heaven is to know the appointments of familiar spirits and guardian spirits over mortals. Thus shalt thou perceive the first place allotted to them at the time of their death. But to understand the realms in etherea, thou shalt discern the associative redemption of atmosphereans (a similar tablet to spirit births, but higher, determining the etherean destinations of atmosphereans when they are harvested to etherea).
43. For as there are spirits who are captains over a star, or the earth, or sun, so are there generals over the etherean worlds; and yet beyond them, great commanders over the vortices (etherean galaxies) in the wide universe. As thou hast felt the cold breeze of the spirit circle, made by the spirits in attendance, know there are those high raised in heaven in power and wisdom whose presence fashion the currents of the embryonic worlds, and propel them forth by a breath! They have others beneath them who are themselves gods and goddesses.
44. But remember, O man, that in all the glories there is still One Who is higher than all, even the Person of All, who is Jehovih!