6. What are the last two words sung in the song "Prima Donna"?
Once again Once more***
7. What is the Phantom's name?
8. Who says the following line - 'His daughter, I believe. Always has her head in the clouds, I'm afraid'.
M. Andre M. Lefevre ***
9. What is in the shape of a barrel organ?
Boat Musical box***
10 Who sings this line, "Voice of hell, or of heaven..." ?
Madame Giry Meg Giry***
11. What was Andrew Lloyd Webber's 'Music of Night' originally known as ?
Melodies of the Heart
The Heart is slow to learn Married Man***
12. According to Christine at the rehearsal of 'Hannibal', what was the name of her voice teacher ?
The Phantom of the Opera
The Angel of Music
Erik She didn't know ***
13. In Notes, what one word does the Phantom use to describe his casting for the upcoming opera ?
14. What is returned to the Phantom before the end of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical ?
His organ His ring***
15. According to Firmin, what is worth its weight in gold ?
16.Who is the new Patron of the Opera House?
Vicomte de Changy***
17. Who is not included in the notes that the Phantom sends ?
Orchestra Madame Giry***
18. Why should Box 5 'always be kept empty' ?
It's kept for Royalty
It needs repair It's the Phantom's ***
Piangi has a season ticket so only he can use it
19. From what line does 'The final threshold' come from
All I ask of You
Track Down This Murderer Point of No Return***
20. Which of these languages has Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical NOT been recorded in ?
21. Fill in the 2 missing words:
'To hell with ______and ________, it's a scandal that'll pack 'em in the aisles!'
Christian and Anderson
Bach and Mozart Gluck and Handel***
Strauss and Purcell
22. Nearly everyone knows that Michael Crawford was the original Phantom in London. not many know that Andrew Lloyd Webber presented a draft form of the first act to people at his property in Sydmonton. Who played the role of the Phantom for this performance ?
Peter Karrie Colm Wilkinson***
23. When Raoul visits Christine's dressing room he brings her:
24. Although there are many cast recordings of the show, only one was recorded live. Which cast was it?
25. Which of the following is NOT sold at the auction?
Monkey playing the cymbals
Three skulls and pistol
26. What opera is being rehearsed at the beginning of the show ?
Il Muto' Hannibal'***
Don Juan Triumphant'
27. Which character from the Gaston Leroux's original novel was not included in the musical ?
Raoul, Viscount de Chagny The Persian***
28. What is the name of Christine's character in 'Don Juan Triumphant' ?
Angel of Music
29. Complete this line 'Who would have the gall to send this? Someone with a __ brain!
30. What is the lot number of the chandelier that is being auctioned during the prologue ?
31. According to the Phantom, what was Raoul a slave of?
32. Who had a flawed performance during 'Hannibal' ( according to the Phantoms note ) ?
Carlotta The ballet dancers***
33. What was 'cold and monumental,' according to Christine ?
Headstones and sculpted cherubs Passing bells and sculpted angels***
Graveyards and sculpted statues
Music and operas
34. What is the name of Don Juan's faithful servant in 'Don Juan Triumphant'?
Don Attilio Passarino***
35. Whom was the last person the Phantom killed?
36. What two objects have sentimental value to the Phantom because they remind him of Christine ( in ALW's Musical )
38 In the song 'Phantom of the Opera', when did the Phantom sing to Christine ?
When she sang
In her mind In sleep ***
39. Fill in the missing word:
'Fear can turn to love - you'll learn to see, to find the man behind the monster; this repulsive ____ who seems a beast but secretly dreams of beauty... secretly... secretly.'
40. What are the fans of 'Phantom of the Opera' known as ?