Castell Pembroke Welsh Corgis
Pet Quality ContractKathleen & Rick Mallery
1) The dog is sold as a companion pet, is pure-bred, registerable with the American Kennel Club and registration papers and/or application will be supplied upon completion of the terms and conditions of this contract.
2) To the best of our knowledge, the dog is in good health and temperament at the time of sale and has received all immunizations and wormings required for its age at the time of sale. The Buyer agrees to have the dog examined by a licensed Veterinarian within 72 business hours of purchase. Should the dog be found to be in ill health, cause of which is clearly attributable to the Seller (if same as Breeder), the dog may, upon presentation of a written diagnosis from the Veterinarian, be returned for a replacement. Should the Buyer wish to keep the dog, all necessary medical care to bring it to good health will be provided by the Seller (if same as Breeder).
3) The Buyer agrees to have the dog spayed/neutered as near six months of age as possible but PRIOR to one year of age. Buyer further agrees not to use this dog or allow it to be used at any time for breeding purposes.
4) If, at any time in the future, the Buyer finds themselves unable to keep the dog for ANY reason, Buyer agrees to return the dog to the Seller. Upon receipt of the dog, the Seller will endeavor to find a new home for the dog. Any monies recovered for the dog by the Seller will be returned to the Buyer, less any expenses incurred by the Seller in recovery and re-placement of the dog. The dog is NEVER to be relinquished to an humane society, animal control facility or rescue organization.
5) Any and all shipping cost incurred by the purchase OR return of the dog are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
6) The Seller assumes no responsibility for physical or temperamental defects caused by the Buyers failure to provide reasonable and customary care which shall include, but is not limited to, annual Veterinary checkups, current immunizations, grooming, adequate housing, training and restraint (such as a fenced yard).
No other warranties, expressed or implied are made under this contract except as stated herein. The parties agree that this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any oral representations or statements made prior to the execution hereof are deemed to have been incorporated herein. Any modification of this agreement must be in writing and initialled by both parties otherwise same shall not be effective. If conditions of this contract are not met, or if the dog is found to be neglected, abused or otherwise uncared fore, the Seller reserves the right, at any time, to repossess the dog wthout prior warning and at no charge. This contract shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Idaho and any action filed for enforcement or breach shall be brought in the County of Canyon in the State of Idaho. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of all expenses incurred to enforce or recover damages from breach of this contract including, but not limited to, attorney fees, filing fees, court costs, fines or other out-of-pocket expenses. Additionally, Buyer agrees to pay, to the Seller, the sum of $1000 (One Thousand U.S. Dollars) as liquidated damages.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT.