We will try to accommodate any request for shift patterns within our operating hours.
Cooked lunches can be provided at a small cost, this being a nutritious, well balanced meal. You may also bring packed lunches for your child, if you prefer. During the morning and
afternoon sessions, a variety of snacks are provided by us, parents should not supplement this.
Fees are preferred to be paid by monthly standing order on the first day of every month. One month's notice should be given for any child leaving the Nursery.
When forwarding the completed enrolment application form to us, please enclose a booking fee of £20.00 (cheques payable to Pinocchio's Nursery Limited). This fee will be deducted from your first monthly bill. However, if you no longer require the nursery place this booking fee is non-refundable.
We have sweatshirts and polo shirts, with our colourful logo printed on them, available at a small cost. These uniforms are comfortable, warm and ideal for nursery purposes. These can be purchased from the office if required.
Pinocchio's is in an ideal locale, within walking distance of Bishopbriggs village, Auchinairn and only minutes by car from Glasgow city centre and Robroyston .
1. Would parents please note our "No Smoking Policy" and refrain from smoking in or around the nursery premises.
2. Would parents in the interest of safety, remove any dangling earrings from their child or any loose necklaces which could be pulled or get trapped in some of the nursery equipment.
3. Please clearly mark ALL clothing with the child's name. Please dress children in comfortable appropriate clothing to enable the child to relax and enjoy the activities, i.e. soft shoes, possibly a sun hat and sunblock for warm summer days. Overalls for the purpose of water and painting will be provided by us. Nursery sweatshirts and polo shirts can be purchased from the office. Pinocchio's will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged items.
4. Please notify us if your child is to be absent from the nursery. No refund or alternative sessions can be given.
5. The parents of children requiring medication during the day must sign a Medical Consent Form.
6. Please notify our staff if the child is to be collected by anyone other than the designated person as they will not be allowed to leave with someone unknown to us.
7. Please supply your own nappies, cream, wipes etc, if your child is not fully toilet trained. We will supply beakers and bibs.
8. You may like to send in an old shirt for the younger children who, although wearing aprons, can get messy when painting.
9. Please supply your child with a draw string soap bag containing a face cloth, toothbrush and toothpaste.
10. Please discourage your child from bringing in their own toys, videos, books etc. as Pinocchio's does not accept responsibility for things that go missing.
Pinocchio Nursery Limited