Friday, June 25
Top 5 all-time best movies starring Andrew McCarthy:
1. Class. No contest here. His first major role and his best. He's never topped this performance.
2. Mannequin. This was a slightly harder call, but when you fall in love with a window dummy, that's a special movie.
3. St. Elmo's Fire. God, I love this movie. I had a friend in high school who called me Kevin (and I called her Alec) because of this movie. It's changed my life in ways I can't even begin to describe. Almost made it to second place, but again, that damn dummy.
4. Less Than Zero. Drugs, Jami Gertz, and Robert Downey, Jr. Need I say more? I didn't think so.
5. Pretty in Pink. I hate this movie so much, Weekend at Bernie's almost beat it out for the fifth spot. His name was Blane, people. Blane. Duckie was too good for Molly Ringwald. And this movie.
posted @ 11:16 AM |
Jen Garrett what My (almost) daily ramblings
of no import when Now where
Boston via Seattle why Why not +how
Blogger... elsewhere @ twitter flickr listography blue dot