2. How long did Kushulainn's and Astaroth's final battle last?
Seven days and seven nights.
Six days and seven nights.
From dusk to dawn.
From dawn to dusk.
3. It is written in the Book of Nout that to get to Kushulainn's Sanctuary, one must...
...retrieve Barkaya'l from a royal crypt in Mahahaleel.
...live to be at least 100 years old.
...become a priest.
...cross the territory of the Tormented Souls.
4. What happened to Phaenon that caused natural life to be impossible?
The curse Astaroth placed on the land.
The extinction of it's only sun.
Glaciers melted and flooded the planet.
The planet drifted off of alignment.
5. What is the name of the computer that presides over the city of Omikron?
6. How did Astaroth plan to collect millions of souls?
Create the ultimate videogame.
Have his servants collect souls from people wandering in Omikron.
Through evil spells and magic.
By inhabiting people's dreams and extracting their souls.
7. Who are the Trusts?
Yonsu Inc. and Digi Ltd..
Yonsu Corp. and Digi Studio.
Tetra Inc. and Khonsu Ltd..
Tetra Corp. and Khonsu Studio.
8. Due to overpopulation, citizens of Omikron over the age of 40 must go to the planet...
9. What was Boz doing when a demon broke into his apartment and attacked him?
Polishing his gun collection.
Working on his computer.
Practicing with his band.
Reading a book.
10. What is the name of Boz's band?
Youth In Asia
11. Who is the character of Boz played by?
12. What religion is Tolric Graem a High Priest for?
The Religion of the Green Book
The Religion of the Book of Nout