DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS
This is the D+D Webring, were you submit your maps and stories, and I post 'em on the site. Here's how ya do it. First e-mail me a picture of your map, scan it in, draw it in, whatever. Then e-mail me a description of each room. Fill out the small question sheet and submit it. There! Done! I someone wants to play, they will e-mail you. If you don't want to have to do it, inlcude in your explanation that you want the player to e-mail to me. Got it? Good. The survey is below.
There will be a winner for best game every month!
Wait! Before you fill this out! Have you already...
- ...Gotten a picture of your map into your computer?
- ...Wrote out all the decriptions of the room?
- ... Gotten an e-mail address
- Name of your map
- Were it takes place (i.e Castle, Forest, Underwater)
- Name of characters you can use (i.e Cleric, Theif, Magic-User, Dwarf)
- Number of Charcters
- Time it will take for 1 round of gameplay
- When you will be avaible
- E-mail adress (only include if you want to play againts your challenger)
- If you want me to play againts the challenger: (Simple yes or no)
- Difficulty (i.e Easy, Average, Hard)
- List of items other than die needed
- Name to be called by (i.e DK)
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT D+D
- I have a D+D Club at http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/davesdungeonsanddragonsclub
- My e-mail adress is firstname.lastname@example.org