JFRministries - 2230 Rex Road - Morrow (Atlanta), Georgia 30294
- E-MAIL your request and/or praise report
- Be brief - Who and what
- Consideration for others - use first names only when the request may be embarrasing to the one named in the request
- Please send "Praise Reports" when prayers are answered
- (7-9-99)Former missionary T. V. Dawson has undergone double bypass heart surgery.
After some initial bleeding problems he has developed a lung infection and
is currently incoherent.
- (7-15-99)Progress Report on T.V. Dawson:
Bro. Dawson walked again today with help of Physical Therapy. New problems arose in that he has a new strain of
staph/strep infection called MRSA. They have not found an antibiotic to
kill it yet and he is in strict isolation. They tried a new antibiotic
today and we are believing God for this to work.
- (7-17-99) Rev. Wendell Rimes, Fla.Superindent for Pentecostal Church of God- Bypass surgery
- (7-27-99)Pray for Brother and Sister James
McCoy who are pioneering a church Pojoaque Village, New
Mexico. We have been praying and asking the Lord to supply the needs for this dark place of New Age, Buddist, Hindu and Islam religions, in addition to the ritualism and idol worship.
- (7-30-99) Family of Rhonda Horn , daughter of Johnny Horn, who departed this life today
- (8-03-99) [Don Allen] Please join with us in preparing the spiritual climate of the Hagra Mariam
area of Ethiopia as missionary Karl Hargestam conducts a crusade. As we join
together in doing spiritual warfare, the opposition can be diminished and
the fruits increased.
- (8-5-99)Brother Don Shute underwent surgery for blocked bowel a few days ago. Pray
for a speedy recovery.
- Briefly, here is a list of prayer requests from PCG Africa Mission: (Doug and Phillis Copp)
1. Leadership Conference in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe Sept 10-12
Rev. John K. Norvell, World Missions Director will be attending
and conducting the workshops.
2. Family of PCG South Africa Pastor George Mahlangu, who was
found shot dead on Friday night near his home in Lebowa. He
leaves behind a wife and several school age children.
3. Newly established work in Lenasia, South Johannesburg. We
attended service yesterday (Aug 15) and had 28 present. Pastor & Mrs Kelvin
Mwamba need monthly rent & utilities for their
house which is $84 per month to assist them for at least
one year. They desperately need a small used compact car
for their ministry. Approximately $1000 could buy a good used
4. Pray for the PCG South Africa Bible Training program now in
- (9-20-99) Joy Kincaid, wife of former Florida District Superintendent Virgil Kincaid has had
to have a kidney removed because it was tumerous. She also has an inoperable
tumor on her lung. She has no insurance but is being treated at a research
hospital. They will attempt to make a vaccine from the tumor on her kidney
and inject it into the one on her lung. This procedure is an experimental
attempt to kill the tumor on the lung which cannot be treated with chemo or
- (9-30-99) Please join with me in prayer. My
wife was diagnoised with cance this week, will probably have surgery on
Monday the 4th, the day we were supposed to go on a cruise. The devil thinks
he has won a victory, please help me and let's defeat him and get my wife
healed. My first wife died just over two years ago with cancer.
Thanks to all who will pray, if you are on a prayer chain pass this on.
Rev. J.E. Thornton
- (8-11-99)UPDATE: Like the day's of Act's, the Gospel was presented by the demonstration of
the power of the Spirit and the city of Hagra Mariam was shaken by God. In responce to the Karl Hargestam Crusade, close to 10% of the town responded to the call of salvation. People were healed and hundreds were delivered from possession of evil spirits. We can boldly say that the "blood city", once marked by blood of men and the work of Satan, is now the "BLOOD CITY", marked with the BLOOD OF JESUS.