Click to Order
2,715 One-Line Quotations for Speakers, Writers and Raconteurs
3,500 Good Quotes for Speakers
Bartlett's Familiar Quotations : A Collection of Passages, Phrases, and Proverbs Traced to Their Sources in Ancient and Modern Literature
by John Bartlett
The International Thesaurus of Quotations
1001 Great Stories & Quotes by R. Kent Hughes
14,000 Quips and Quotes for Writers and Speakers by E. C. McKenzie
1911 Best Things Anybody Ever Said
by Robert Byrne
2,200 Quotations : From the Writings of Charles H. Spurgeon : Arranged Topically or Textually and Indexed by Subject, Scripture, and People
The 2,548 Best Things Anybody Ever Said by Robert Byrne
601 Quotes About Marriage & Family
The 637 Best Things Anybody Ever Said by Robert Byrne
The 776 Stupidest Things Ever Said by Ross Petras
The 776 Even Stupider Things Ever Said by Ross Petras
Abraham Lincoln Wisdom and Wit
African American Quotations by Richard Newman
African-American Wisdom : A Book of Quotations and Proverbs by Quinn Eli
The All-American Quote Book by Bob Phillips
America's God and Country Encyclopedia of Quotations
American Heritage : Dictionary of American Quotations
American Indian Quotations by Howard Langer
American Proverbs About Women by Lois Kerschen
And I Quote : The Definitive Collection of Quotes, Sayings, and Jokes for the Contemporary Speechmaker
Apples of Gold by Jo Petty
Baseball's Greatest Quotations by Paul Dickson
Benjamin Franklin Wit and Wisdom
| Some new billboards are getting attention around the country.
Here's a list of all variations of the "God Speaks" billboards. The
billboards are a simple black background with white text. No fine
print or sponsoring organization is included.
- Let's meet at my house Sunday before the game.
- C'mon over and bring the kids.
- What part of "Thou Shalt Not..." didn't you understand?
- We need to talk.
- Keep using my name in vain, I'll make rush hour longer.
- Loved the wedding, invite me to the marriage.
- That "Love Thy Neighbor" thing... I meant it.
- I love you and you and you and you and...
- Will the road you're on get you to my place?
- Follow me.
- Big bang theory, you've got to be kidding.
- My way is the highway.
- Need directions?
- You think it's hot here?
- Have you read my #1 best seller? There will be a test.
- Do you have any idea where you're going?
- Don't make me come down there.
Many people use "Duct Tape" to fix everything........God used nails
People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
- Aesthetic Quotations
- Random Quotations
a form to search for quotes matching a key word.
ever-expanding collection of quotations.
- Bartlett's Familiar Quotations
passages, phrases and proverbs traced to their sources.
- Conner's Unfamiliar Quotations
regarding feminism, religion, metaphysics, and humor, which could be in Bartlett's but aren't.
- Annabelle's Quotation Guide
organized by topic & author. Quote of the week and weekly newsletter.
- Aparna's Quotations Page
a collection of quotes gathered over the years
- Famous Quotes
over 14,500 quotes
- Famous Quotations
- Gabriel's Horn
- Quotes about Listening
- One Liners and Proverbs
- Quotation Database
searchable collection of 1100 quotation
- Quotation Archive
More than 500 quotations with frequent additions.
- Quotation Central
- The Quotation Guide
- Quotable Quotes
- The Quotations Archive
- The Quotation Site
- Sharon's Quotes Page
includes authors, public figures, scientists, artists, Calvin & Hobbes, Simpsons, Sark, and more.
- Words of Womenkeyword search for database.
- Wisdom Quotes
- Wish I'd Said That
An ever-burgeoning collection of quotes.
- The Quote Place
- Mark Twain Quotations
SOME ARE SERIOUS......SOME ARE FUNNY.....
SOME I CAN'T DECIDE
- If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would
probably be Labor Day Weekend. --Doug Lars
- A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you
don't need it. --Bob Hope
- I know that there are people in this world who do not love their
fellow man, and I hate people like that! --Tom Lehrer
- I was going to buy a copy of The Power of Positive Thinking, and then
I thought: What good would that do? --Ronnie Shakes
- Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a woman giving
birth to a child. She must be found and stopped. --Sam Levenson
- Television - a medium. So called because it is neither rare nor
well-done. --Ernie Kovacs
- Always remember this: If you don't attend the funerals of your
friends, they will certainly not attend yours. --H.L. Mencken
- The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate
--Franklin P. Jones
- When you go into court you are putting your fate into the hands of
twelve people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
- The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends
thought I didn't exist. --Aaron Machado
- I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit
going to those places. --Henny Youngman
- The reason there are two senators for each state is so that one can
be the designated driver. --Jay Leno
- It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win
or lose. --Darrin Weinberg
- Remember that as a teenager you are in the last stage of your life in
which you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you. --Fran
- A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a
coffin. --H.L. Mencken
Burma Shave Signs
- Passing cars
When you can't see
May get you
- Said farmer Brown
Wish I could
Rotate the crop
- Drinking drivers--
Before the hearse
- At school zones
Protect our little
- Within this vale
Your head grows bald
But not your chin--
- The boy who gets
His girl's applause
Like Santa Claus
- He married Grace
With scratchy face
Got one day
- Good decisions come from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad decisions.
- Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back in.
- If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin'
somebody else's dog around.
- There's two theories to arguin' with a woman. Neither one works.
- If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.
- It doesn't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.
- Never miss a good chance to shut up.