All the characters appearing in Gargoyles and Gargoyles: The Goliath Chronicles are copyright Buena Vista Television/The Walt Disney Company. No infringement of these copyrights is intended, and is not authorized by the copyright holder. All original characters are the property of Me .

by: Spacebabie

Email: LadyAndromeda@smstars.zzn.com

Reviews are at http://pub17.ezboard.com/bgargoylesx

____________________________________________________________________________

Sexual Healing

____________________________________________________________________________

She still felt sore. Eleanor’s eyelids fluttered a little before she opened her eyes. She saw a wall, a gray brick wall. Where the hell was she? She lifted her head and tried to sit up.

"Ow," She moaned. She sat fully up despite the protests from her muscles. She was on some sort of bench. Why was she there? "I was with this beautiful gargoyle. Oh that’s right I was with the slut and then this other gargoyle with a beard separated us, and he refused my advances? No one refuses me. Everybody loves me!"

"I don’t love you," Delilah said. Eleanor’s head snapped to face her. The snowy haired hybrid was standing outside of the metal bars. Standing on one side was a handsome white male gargoyle with long brown hair. On the other side stood both the bearded male and the winged tiger man.

"You!" Eleanor’s eyes fired up. With a cougar like roar she pounced against the bars. Her talons wrapped around the metal and kept her suspended. Not one of them flinched. Not even the other gargoyles that stood behind the ones near Delilah. One of them looked like Broadway and another one looked like Lexington. The last one had a long and wide beak.

"How dare you keep me in here," The green hybrid said. "And you," She pointed at Burbank. "You had no right to hit me."

"You were hurting Delilah," Burbank said. "I was helping her."

"It wasn’t pain. Was it my dear slut?" Samson’s eyes had a slight glow as he pulled Delilah closer to him.

"My love is not a slut," The white male said.

"Yes she is. She was created to fuck." The clones tensed up at that word.

"Please don’t say that word."

"That’s a bad word," Hollywood agreed and nodded his head.

"Who are you people?" Eleanor demanded.

"My name is Samson." The white one said and began to point at each of the others. "They are Brentwood, Hollywood, Burbank, Malibu and Claw."

"Those are the clones," The strawberry blond indicated Malibu and the other four. "And your the hybrid the slu-I mean Delilah wanted to make with Uncle, and," She pointed at Claw. " he was human until Uncle changed him."

"Uncle?" Brentwood asked. "Sevarius is your uncle?"

"Sort of." She shrugged. " I bet he misses me. He is such a wonderful genius." She smiled wistully until she noticed Claw’s glare. "He created all of us."

"Sevarius is a bad man," Delilah said.

"Wasn’t too bad for you. You asked him to create someone for you too do because you think all of your clone brothers are stupid." The red eyes of the male clones widened at the remark.

"I don’t think you are all stupid," Delilah turned to them. "None of you felt right."

"We are not stupid," Brentwood said. "Just slow."

"You sound just like Lexington," Eleanor smiled. "I had sex with him." Claw made the motion to leave.

"Claw is right we should go," Samson said. "It is close to dawn."

"Hey where are you going?" She watched as they all left. The small blue one stayed behind and looked at her . "Hello there."

"Hi," Brentwood greeted.

"Can you let me out?" She smiled at him. The clone of Lexington smiled back.

"I’m not allowed."

"Then will you come closer?"

"Brentwood!" Samson shouted.

"I have to go." Brentwood scampered off in the same direction as the others.

"Wait don’t leave me." She reached out of the cage with one arm. "Brentwood, Samson, Delilah! Please don’t leave me!" Her eyes filled up with tears. "I hate to be alone!" She felt the numbing off her toes as her stone shell formed slowly from her feet up. A large tear formed in her eye when she was halfway encased. It rolled down her stone cheek when her change had ended.

__________________________________________________________________________

The office of Ambrosia Leahs was highly decorated with a tall backed mauve chair behind the mahogany desk. Rugs from the middle east decorated the floor. expensive paintings were hung on the walls and sculptures from around the world sat on pedestals that seemed to repel dust instead of attract it.

Gregory Leahs stood in front of a strange looking sculpture from Africa while trying not to listen to the discussion his mother was having with her newest employee.

"Welcome to the Prometheotech team Dr. Sevarius," Ms Leahs held out her hand for the doctor to shake. Instead he bent down on one knee, took her hand into his, and kissed the top of it.

"I’m charmed to be a part of the team," Sevarius said before standing up. "When can I begin?" Leahs got over her shock at his kissing her hand .

"Tomorrow. We’ll have your employee ID made, as well as a pass, and a parking space prepared."

"Thank you Mon chere," The scientist bowed before exiting the office. Leahs sat down behind her desk and pulled out a few forms.

"Go ahead and say it Gregory," She did not look up. "I can feel your uneasiness about me hiring Sevarius." Greg turned around to look at her. His arms were still folded.

"I don’t mind him," He said. "I just feel that Jon and Lorrie won’t like the fact that you hired him."

"Jon blames The Demon for what happened to him, not Sevarius." She heard his footsteps across the floor before seeing his hands placed on her desk. She stared up too see her eldest son leaning forward and staring her in the eyes.

"Sevarius used to work for The Demon."

"She fired him." Greg peeled himself away and sighed.

"Whatever," He headed for the door. "I’m going to my office. See you at lunch." The door swung open and closed behind him.

________________________________________________________________

Robyn hated hospital waiting rooms. The not knowing if someone that you cared about was going to make it or not. The multitudes of doctors and nurse milling about muttering their medical jargon and refusing to answer her questions. Her mind recalled her past experiences in the waiting rooms. The first time she was trying to stay awake while her mother was giving birth to Jon. She was drawing up a storm of pictures using white construction paper and her box of crayons while Jason kept kicking around a soft bean bag soccer ball. The second time was when she and her brothers came down with chicken pox, the third time was the most painful. Their mother had leukemia. She remembered trying to stay strong while holding her four year old brother.

"Poor Jonny," She sighed. "Bad things happened t’ ye after every four years." Their mother died when he was four, their father when he was eight, he broke his arm when he was twelve, Jason was arrested for the first time when he was sixteen. They all spent a day in jail when he was twenty, and he lost his mind when he was twenty four. "Except fer when ye lost yer humanity. That happened two years later."

"Robyn?" The voice of Dominique Destine interrupted her thoughts. The former hunter sat up and blinked. She had never seen Dominique wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt before. Her red hair was tied in a ponytail. She was pushing a stroller the same shade of red as her hair.

"Demona?" Robyn asked. Destine’s finger flew to her mouth. She made a shushing hiss.

"Dominique," The immortal corrected. Robyn peered into the stroller and saw a sleeping Charlie.

"This is yer son?" She smiled at the baby before looking up at Dominique.

"Yes. Hard to believe he is almost a year old."

"Make sure ye get a picture of him eating his first cake. Those are always funny."

"I will." She smiled. How is Jason?"

"He went into surgery over an hour ago. I really hope this works. It will be wonderful fer him t’ walk again and..."

"And?"

"And maybe Jon will stop his foolish quest." She hung her head. "We met with him a few days ago and told him, but he is still being stubborn. Maybe we shouldn’t have told him he is a weregoyle."

"He had to hear it from you and Jason someday."

"Aye, maybe when he see’s Jason walking again."

"Maybe, but I doubt it."

"Why?"

"It took me a long time to change. There are still many humans I can’t stand."

"I do na like some people either. What do ye think will make him change?"

"I have no idea."

"Maybe when his child is born. That was what caused ye t’change?"

"Lay le," The small voice came from the carriage. Both Robyn and Dominique stared down at Charlie who sat up.

"Somebody woke up," Dominique said.

"Mama wan baba."

"Okay, okay." Dominique reached into the baby bag and pulled out the baby bottle that had a sippy cup attachment. "This is to ween him off the bottle and onto one of those cups with the screw on spout top." Robyn nodded with understandment.

"Hello there," Robyn cooed.

"Lay le," Charlie repeated.

"That is his word for lady."

"Ah I see."

"Petty lay le." Dominique chuckled.

"Petty means pretty."

"Already a charmer." She tickled the chin of the gurgling baby.

"Gets that from his father."

____________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome to our home," Natalie smiled at Michelle who Demona had guided to them. "I guess you can say it’s your home now too."

"What about my father?" The female clone asked. From her brief visits with the Wyvern clan Natalie did notice how much Michelle resembled Rayne in both appearance and voice. The only difference was her coloring and way of dress. Blue skin that was lighter than Brentwood’s but darker than Demona’s. Her hair was not as wavy and the color of brass. Her eyes were peculiar. Instead of being red like the clones or white like the hybrid’s they were purple. She wore a simple white cut off T-shirt and khaki shorts. She did not wear much jewelry, just three skinny silver bracelets on her left wrist and golden earrings that were in the ironic shape of the sun.

"You’re father?"

"Sevarius," She twirled a lock of hair around her talon. "We play games sometimes."

"What kind of games?" Natalie chewed her lip as looked at the small clone with concern.

"Scrabble, Trouble, Battleship, Operation, and Hungry Hungry Hippos." She ticked the list of games she had played on her talons.

"Oh we have some of those games," She sighed with relief. " plus Clue and Scattergories."

"But father won’t be here?"

"I’m sorry honey, but your sisters will be here."

"Eleanor and Lucy?"

"Lucy is on her way with Talon, Maggie, and their new baby, but Eleanor is already here."

"Where?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Natalie lead the blue female into the jail area. The human blushed and stood in front of the female clone when she saw what Eleanor was doing. The hybrid was pressed against the bars with her skirt hiked up, exposing her nether lips. Malibu who was guarding her did nothing, just sat and frowned.

"Eleanor put your skirt down!" Natalie shouted. "Your sister is here."

"Which one?" Eleanor asked letting go of the hem of her skirt.

"Eleanor?" Michelle asked.

"Michelle?"

"Yeah it’s me." Rayne’s clone approached her sister. "Why are you in that cage?"

"I don’t know, they won’t tell me. Wow you’re all grown up."

"I know. Did I grow up pretty?"

"You’re very pretty," Malibu said.

"Now he talks," Eleanor sighed. "You grew up very pretty. Where’s Lucy?"

"She is on her way," Natalie said.

"Michelle?" She pooched out her bottom lip and pleaded with her eyes. " will you help me out of this cage?"

"I don’t think I’m allowed."

"I can teach you things."

"Is it those naughty things Demona told me about?" She placed her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes. "Cause if it is I’m not interested. I would rather play Clue and Scattergories."

"That is a good idea," The human smiled. "Lets go play those games." Eleanor slumped down on her cot and watched them leave.

"Her body has grown up, but her mind is still childlike."

"Like mine?" Malibu asked. She raised a browridge.

"Hmmm?"

"You told Delilah we are all stupid."

"No I didn’t. I said she thought you were all stupid."

"Oh."

"Let’s see how smart you really are." She spread her legs causing Malibu to sigh again. "Watch me. She took one hand to her plump sex and spread apart he lips before inserting a talon. She pulled it out and inserted it back in. She let out a breathy moan as her wrist kept pumping. Her lids opened and she sat up to notice that Malibu had turned around again "You are not watching." She snarled.

"I don’t like yours."

"Who’s do you like?"

"Candy’s"

"Is she your wife?"

"No she is my friend, and my first time."

"You are not committed, you’re fair game."

"Married or not I would rather be with her than with you."

"What does she have that I don’t got?"

"Hair."

"I have hair." She ran her talons through her tresses.

"Not on her head, down the there." He pointed at his crotch.

"Oh? So you prefer hair pie?"

"I don’t know what you mean."

"Forget it." She stretched out on her cot. "I might not be able to satisfy you, but I can do it to myself." She curled her tail up and placed the tip into her damp center. She pulled it an out, increasing in speed as she let that appendage finish the job her talons had started.

____________________________________________________________________________

Michelle’s eyes widened when she had entered the Labyrinth living room.

"Lucy!" The butterfly winged mixed clone turned her chair around from the table. Her purple eyes widened when she saw who spoke to her before dropping the book she was reading.

"Michelle!" The butter yellow female hugged her sister. "I thought I would never see you again."

"Me too, Eleanor is here."

"I know." Lucy frowned slightly and stepped back.

"But I don’t know why she is in a cage."

"Your sister needs rehab," Talon explained. Next too him stood Maggie holding young Teddy. The child was wrapped in a blanket that covered his rust colored wings.

"Eleanor is not addicted to drugs," Michelle’s eyes widened. "Is she?"

"She is addicted to sex," Lucy explained. "May I see her?"

"I’ll lead her too her," Natalie offered.

"I hope you like it here," Talon smiled at Michelle.

"Everyone has been nice to me," The blue female said. "Can we play a game?"

"Like what?"

"Like Clue?"

"I love that game," Hollywood said. "Can we play it?

"Go ahead," Talon said. "But you are going to need more than two players."

"I’ll play too," Samson offered and went to help Hollywood to search for the game.

"I’ll also play," Delilah pushed in small mis matched chairs around the card table. Hollywood placed the game on the table and lifted off the top of the box.

____________________________________________________________________________

Elisa finished the last of her bagel and cream cheese as she pulled into the hospital parking lot. Dominique handed her one of the many paper napkins that came in the paper bag from Dunkin Donuts.

"There is a bit of cream cheese on the upper right corner of your mouth," The red headed woman said.

"Thanks," Elisa dabbed her mouth and snickered.

"What?"

"You being in my car, You being helpful, you being not Demona."

"I’m still Demona. Many humans still fear my kind and Goliath’s kind, but you and most of the police force have accepted us."

"Your kind and Goliath’s kind?"

"I don’t turn to stone anymore. I’m no longer a pure gargoyle. I’m technically a separate species from Goliath."

"Kind of like the same way Castaway is no longer a pure human." She unbuckled her seatbelt. "How long is it going to take for him to accept what he is?"

"It took me a few years. Let’s go check on his brother."

___________________________________________________________________________

"You have guests," Dr. Young said to a groggy Jason. "Is it all right if okay if they come in?"

"Aye," Jason forced his eyelids open. "Who are they?"

"Your sister, Ms Destine and a couple of friends. One is named Elisa Maza and the other is named Christine Fitzgerald."

"Tell them they can came in." He closed his eyes for a whole minute and took a deep breath. When he opened. Four women stood in front of him. Young slapped his clip board to his chest before leaving.

"Well it looks like sleeping beauty has finally waken up," Robyn teased.

"Very funny," he laughed weakly.

"How are you feeling?" Elisa asked.

"Good. They have me on some wonderful stuff." His eyes trailed to his IV bag "Thank ye Demona."

"I paid for the operation, and used my insurance," Dominique said. "You are getting nothing but the best."

"Ah thank ye."

"No discomfort?" Robyn asked.

"Nae, I’m just a we bit numb and m’ toes are a bit cold." His eyes widened when he realized what he said. "M’ toes are a bit cold." He closed his eyes halfway as they filled with tears.

"Do you feel this?" Christine gently touched his leg.

"Aye," the tears rolled down his cheeks. Christine didn’t stop and began to run her finger up and down his leg from ankle to knee. "I feel it all. It worked." Dominique felt her self being hugged by Robyn.

"Thank ye, thank ye, thank ye."

"New type of physical therapy?" Elisa asked.

"Aye. I have t’ tone m’ leg muscles again."

"Want me to take you to therapy?" Chris asked.

"If Robyn does na mind."

" Ye can," Robyn earned a smile from Chris before turning to Dominique. "Ye have done wonders," Robyn told Dominique. "I just have to ask this question because I promised Jon. Can magic change him back?"

"No, nothing can change him back," Demona said. Robyn nodded her head gently.

"I understand."

"Visiting hour is over folks," Dr. Young entered the room and tapped his watch.

"How long does he need to stay?" Robyn asked.

"A few more days for observations."

"Doctor m’ feet can feel again," Jason smiled.

"That’s good."

___________________________________________________________________________

Brentwood leaned back against the wall as he read. After Malibu and Hollywood had their turns watching Eleanor and reported back on her behavior Talon suggested that he bring a book.

"What are you reading?" The green hybrid asked.

"Hardy Boys." He didn’t look up.

"What is that?"

"It’s about two brothers who solve mysteries."

"Do you like mysteries?"

"Yeah." Eleanor arched a browridge and smirked.

"How would you like to help me solve one?"

"Really?" Brentwood’s eyes widened as he closed his book. "Is something missing?"

"You can say that. I lost my clitoris. Can you help me find it?"

"What’s a clitoris?" The blue gargoyle scooted himself closer to the cage.

"Well it is small and round and pink. I think it fell down my hole."

"Which hole?"

"This one." She sat against the bars and spread her legs before angling back. "I know it’s down there somewhere."

"How am I supposed to find it?"

"Pull back my lips," Brentwood grabbed on to her mouth and pulled on the lips. "Not those lits." He let go. She rubbed her mouth before continuing. "The ones that are covering my hole." Brentwood glanced down at her moist petals then back at her face before arching his brow ridges. "Go ahead." Her voice became soft. The web winged clone stuck two talons in-between her lips and spread them apart.

"Now what?"

"Keep them apart and look for my clitoris." The smaller gargoyle stared into her damp center while keeping the folds spread. The tender labias were getting slippery from the clear sticky fluid that was dribbling out of the moist hole.

"I think I see it," He stuck in another talon and touched the pink nub gently. "Is this it?"

"Hmmm yes." Brentwood reached in and tried to pull it out. Her eyes widened "Ouch!"

"I’m sorry."

"What are you trying to do?"

"Take your clitoris. I guess this is like that game Operation."

"Take my?" Eleanor laughed. "It’s attached to me. You can’t remove it."

"Why did you want me to look?"

"I wanted you to find it, and you did. Now I want you to touch it."

"I don’t think I’m allowed."

"Not even with your tongue?"

"My tongue?"

"Tongues are meant to touch clitorises. Suck on your talons." He placed his damp fingers into his mouth.

"Hmmmm." Brentwood murmured as he sucked down each clear drop.

"Doesn’t that taste good?"

"Yes it does."

"Then go on." She pulled herself closer, her skin pressed up against the bars. Brentwood got down on all fours and crawled closer. Her nether lips were glistening from her desire. Eleanor laid her back on the ground. She felt the warm and damp muscle from Brentwood’s mouth brush against her nether region.

"Brentwood!" The voice belonged to that prudish Maggie. The blue clone scrambled to his feet. "What are you doing?"

"She tasted good," Brentwood chewed his lower lip. "She said Clitorises were supposed to be licked." Maggie glared at the green hybrid.

"So it’s my fault he didn’t know what a clit was?" Eleanor asked and stood up. "How many of these guys are virgins?"

"I’m not," Brentwood folded his arms.

"Who was your first? Eleanor asked fluttering her lids in a sultry way.

"I don’t want to know right now," Maggie shook her head. "Brentwood go find Burbank and tell him to take over for you." The blue gargoyle left the area.

"Does Burbank know what a clitoris is?" Eleanor asked. Maggie turned to face the hybrid and placed her hands on her hips

"You’re are a rotten little girl." She snarled.

"I’m an attractive adult. I’m beautiful and everyone loves me."

"Did Sevarius tell you that?"

"Yes, so?" Maggie shook her head.

"Sevarius ruined you. He created you to be a slut."

"Yes," Eleanor grinned widely. "Isn’t it wonderful?"

"No it’s not. People shouldn’t just have sex with people and then disregard them."

"Why not?"

"Cause it’s wrong."

"Of course you would think that. You hate sex."

"No I don’t."

"Then how come you are not trying to get some?"

"I just had a baby!" The response set the other female back.

"I’m sorry," She lowered her eyes for a second. "But how was I supposed to know? Nobody ever tells me anything."

"Derek and I have a son. His name is Theodore."

"Derek is your husband?"

"Sort of."

"That’s what I want, a husband."

"I think you are going about it in the wrong way."

"No I’m not. When you want someone to marry you search around for attractive guys and fuck them until you find the right one."

"That is not how it’s done."

"Yes it is. Uncle told me." Maggie sighed. Sevarius had ruined the girl. She wanted to talk to her more but Burbank had entered.

"Don’t listen to a thing she says," The lion mutate said before leaving.

___________________________________________________________________________

Lucy’s purple eyes were transfixed on the television set as an actor dressed as Benjamin Franklin tied a metal key to the kite. Next to her sat Hollywood and Claw

"What’s on?" Malibu whispered. He was carefully carrying a sleeping Candy.

"Ben Franklin," Hollywood whispered.

"Oh," The beaked clone continued on his way, passing by Maggie.

"She fell asleep here again," Maggie noted. "The poor girl." She could understand what Candy went through. She would hate it if her own mother was dying. The thought of her mother brought tears to her own eyes. She had written letters back to Ohio explaining that she has a purpose and family, but her parents had only sent two. Each time asking for their daughter to visit.

"She says her friends have been there to talk to her," Talon said. In his arms was little Teddy. "But they still have their classes."

"She dropped them?"

"All but a certain art course that is hard to get into."

"Where did Brentwood go?" She looked around and noticed that had disappeared.

"He feels that he should be punished and is on people patrol with Delilah."

"Samson and Michelle?"

"Samson is playing with Pamela, giving her parents a much needed break, and Michelle is in the kitchen with Natalie. She wants to learn how to bake cookies."

"This situation with Eleanor isn’t working." The female mutate sighed. "Even if no one touches her she will touch herself."

"There is a way," Talon said. "But we are going to have to wait until tomorrow."

____________________________________________________________________________

Maggie did not like the idea at all, but they didn’t really have any other idea. She stood in front of the stone form of Eleanor. The female statue’s arms and legs were in chains. Behind her stood Talon and Claw.

"Get ready Claw," Talon said as the fissures formed on the stone shell. The coverings over her eyes crumble of exposing a fiery glow. The creature moved a few seconds before sending it’s stone skin flying.

"Now!" Talon shouted not waiting for Eleanor to stop her wake up roar. He and Claw pinned Eleanor down.

"What are you doing?" She asked. The glow did not fade from her eyes.

"This," Maggie said before placing oven mitts over each of the gargoyle’s talons and fastening a broken hand cuff around the base. The female mutate locked each cuff in place and pulled a sock over the end of her tail and cuffed the base so as it would keep it from falling off or from her trying to take it off. "They are secured." Both male mutates got back to their feet. Talon removed the chains from the gargoyle.

"What did you do?" Eleanor asked as she looked at her hands. She hand oven mitts on her hands. One was red with large white lettering that spelled out "Kiss the Cook." The other was pale blue with little ginger bread men images on it. Both were secured to her wrists by metal hand cuffs that had the chains cut off. "You want me to cook?"

"No," Maggie answered. "We want you to stop touching yourself."

"And this will keep me from doing that?" Eleanor had to prove her point and grabbed the hem of her skirt. The material slipped out of her mitts and fell. With a small growl she tried to pull it up again. "You still haven’t won." She sat down and spread her legs. With a cocky smirk she took the Red mitt to her exposed sex and tried to poke through. The smirk faded. She tried to poke a talon through the material, but couldn’t do it. She bit her lips as she tried to satisfy from the thumb but it didn’t please her. "There is still another way." She lifted her tail, which felt heavier than usual and curled towards the area between her thighs. Her smirk returned and she tried push her tail inside. Something square shaped pressed against her plumps sex. The tip of her tail detected something wooded and she reached down to feel the wooded block that was at the bottom of the sock. "No! no no no no."

"What did you do?" Samson asked. The white gargoyle had just walked in. Eleanor did not stop her anguished "no’s"

"Trying to cure her of her addiction," Talon responded. "You’re on guard duty tonight?"

"Yes I am."

"Don’t have to tell you not to give in to her seductions." He gave the male hybrid a gently noogie, slightly messing up his neatly brushed mahogany mane. "Let’s go."

"Where are you going?" Eleanor asked.

"We have to help with your breakfast," Maggie said.

"You’re not just going to leave me here?" She watched the backs of the mutates heads as they left the room. "You can’t leave me here like this. Please don’t go." She fell forward on her stomach and reached out to them. "I don’t want to be alone." Tears formed in her eyes.

"You are not alone," Samson said. "I’m here."

"But they have the key. I can’t stay like this." She tried to place a talon into herself again. "I need, I need, I need to feel it."

"You’re not supposed to do that."

"I can’t do it," Her tears streamed down her cheeks. "I can’t do it." Samson stared at her quizzically. This did not sound like the gargoyle who had hurt his mate, or was rude to the other clones.

"I’m sorry you are hurt."

"Then help me." She sat back up. "Touch me in here." She spread her legs in front of him. Samson closed his eyes.

"I will not commit a sin."

"Sin?"

"Thou shalt not commit adultery."

"Adultery?"

"Cheating on one’s committed love."

"Oh you mean spouse?" She looked at him quizzically. "You are married?"

"I am mated." He crossed his arms.

"but not married?"

"It’s technically the same thing."

"No it’s not. There are no rings to signify that you are committed. There are no mentions of pledging your heart and soul to each other."

"Gargoyles don’t need material items to express love, but we do pledge our love."

"I’m not a hundred percent gargoyle."

"Neither am I, but I did pledge my love to Delilah. She is my mate."

___________________________________________________________________________

They had been quiet for hours. Eleanor had her back turned toward Samson and refused to speak with him. Next to her was her breakfast plate that hasn’t been touched, or looked at. She even tried to refuse to smell it.

"Are you not going to eat?" Samson asked.

"I’m not speaking too you and I shall not eat until these shackles have been removed." Eleanor said while her eyes were closed and nose turned up in the air.

"Why do you insist on being stubborn?"

"Why do you insist on helping them?" She spun around and glared.

"Them?"

"Those who are keeping me in a cage like a criminal. I did nothing wrong."

"You tried to hurt Delilah, and from what Talon told me you did bad things to some of the members of the Wyvern clan."

"They enjoyed it."

"No they didn’t." Silence followed again. Samson knew Eleanor had to be bored as he was. To amuse himself he removed his headband and waved it around, flicked his wrist back and forth pretending it was a whip and tied it in a bow around the end of his tail. He decided to play a game.

"I spy with my little eyes something that begins with ‘B’." After a minute passed he believed she wasn’t going to play.

"Block," Eleanor answered before lifting the end of her tail and struck it on the ground, creating a loud hollow ‘clop’ sound.

"Nope."

"Brat?" She turned around and pointed at herself.

"I don’t think you are a brat."

"The other B word then?"

"Not that either."

"Then-" she noted the things that kept her separated from the male hybrid. "Oh bars."

"Good. Your turn."

"Okay. I spy with my little eyes something that begins with W."

"Wall?"

"This is stupid." She leaned her back against the wall.

"At least we are doing something. I spy with my little eyes something that begins with C."

"Cage?"

"No."

"Cell?"

"No."

"Clone."

"No. I will give you a hint. It’s crawling towards you."

"Crawling towards me?" She looked down and saw the brown insect before wrinkling up her nose. "Ew cockroach!" She slammed the block on her tail onto the insect, instantly killing it. "At least these things are finally having a use." She made a scoop with her ginger bread mitt and brushed the crushed bug into it with the other. She walked to the front of her cage and flicked it out onto the floor.

"You have guests," Samson said.

"My sisters?" Her guess was correct. Both Lucy and Michelle entered. The hands of the blue clone were covered with white powder.

"Hi Eleanor." Lucy greeted.

"Hey," Michelle said.

"What have you been doing?" Eleanor noticed the powder on Michelle’s hands.

"I’ve been reading, and looking though a microscope," Lucy said. "and I started to write some poems."

"I’m learning to bake," Michelle’s response oozed excitement.

"That’s good. Can you help get me out of here."

"We’re not allowed," Michelle said. "I’m sorry."

"They are torturing me by doing this," The green hybrid said.

"You are not a prisoner."

"I hate to say this." Lucy began. "but your a slut and you need sexual rehab."

"This is rehab?" She spread out her arms.

"We have to go," Lucy said. "Burbank and I are going to look at different kinds of plant slides."

"We’ll be back," Michelle smiled. "I’ll bring you some cookies."

"Don’t leave me," Eleanor began to cry for the second time that night. "Please sisters don’t leave me like this."

___________________________________________________________________________

"Stubborn girl," Maggie said before taking a spoon full of food and shoved it into Eleanor’s mouth. It was in the middle of the next night and Eleanor still had refused to eat. Maggie decided to take matters in her own hands and force fed the green gargoyle. Eleanor had tried to fight back, but with her condition and the mitts it made things difficult to fight back. She tried to keep her mouth closed but Maggie managed to push the spoon past the sealed lips. The first few mouths the clone spat it out. The mutate gave her a light shock, just a little more stronger than the endorphin boosters. It was enough to keep the girl from spitting out the soup.

"That will be enough for now," She set the bowl down after the tenth spoonful Eleanor managed to swallowed. She wiped her mouth clean with a paper napkin. "Now let that settle in your system." She noticed the area between her legs was still swollen and bruises were forming. Malibu had called her attention earlier that night when Eleanor kept violently ramming her blocked tail into her soft center. Natalie had placed a bag of ice wrapped in a towel in between her legs.

"You may not know it ,but you are on your way to recovery," Maggie said as she stood up. "Last night you made it through a whole night without touching yourself. Tonight it will be two nights." She picked up the bowl on the way out.

"Did she eat?" Malibu asked while lifting his eyes from his book.

"She ate a little. I’m going to give her a little more before dawn."

"Is she hungry?"

"She is probably still hungry, but I can’t give her too much. She might throw it up."

"Eleanor isn’t too hurt?"

"No, you did the right thing shouting for us. You helped her."

"I’m glad, I feel like I should help others."

"To protect?"

"Yeah that."

"All gargoyles do."

"Thailog didn’t."

"When Xanatos was bad he made Thailog and taught him the wrong things."

"Thailog taught us the wrong things."

"I know," She placed her hand on his shoulder. "You are getting better. You and your clone brothers don’t need much schooling and the books you read now are higher advanced than the ones you started with." Malibu looked at the copy of Huckleberry Finn in his hands and back at her.

"I would like to read other classics someday."

"Like?"

"Shakespeare." Maggie smiled at his response.

"And someday you will."

"Maggie?"

"Yes?"

"What does love feel like."

"It is hard to describe. You feel warm inside and kind of light."

"And you feel that feeling when you are with someone you think is special?"

"Yes."

"I feel like that when I’m with Candy, but I can’t tell her."

"Why?"

"Because I don’t know how to make her mother feel better."

"Oh sweetie," She brushed her fingers through his hair. "Cancer has no cure, even if you were a doctor you wouldn’t be able to make her better instantly."

"I feel so helpless." He sighed.

"That’s a normal feeling, but you are showing her how much you care about her."

"How?"

"By being with her and spending time with her. Candy appreciates it."

__________________________________________________________________________

Eleanor eagerly accepted the spoonfuls of soup later that night. Instead of pushing away she chomped down on each bite, barely giving Maggie enough time to scoop it up.

"More," Eleanor begged.

"We don’t want you to get sick," Maggie said.

"I’m so hungry."

"I know, but we have to pace it." She placed the spoon into the bowl and heard a clink. There was only broth left.

"Let me have it." The green female took the bowl to her mouth and began slurping it down. "I want more."

"I think that it is enough for tonight."

"I want more."

"Tomorrow. So far you can handle soup, well nourish you back with the B.R.A.T. diet the next evening."

"Brat, that’s what I am, but Samson doesn’t think so."

"No, you are not a brat. B.R.A.T. stands for Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast."

"Oh," Maggie grabbed the bowl and stood up. "You’re not leaving me? I don’t like being alone when I go to sleep. Malibu had already left." Maggie smiled slightly and sat down on the cell floor.

"I’ll stay until dawn."

___________________________________________________________________________

The next evening Maggie stayed by Eleanor’s side while she ate a small serving of apple sauce and a glass of orange juice. The hybrid said she was still hungry. The good news was that the bruising was gone. A few hours later Eleanor was given a banana as a snack. She managed to keep all her meals down that night.

"I am so bored," She complained the following night. She was moved off the B.R.A.T diet and ate the same food the rest of the Labyrinth dwellers ate. "Are you going to read that book all night?"

"I’m not supposed to talk to you," Burbank said.

"I’m not going to ask you to touch me, cause I know you won’t. I had just finished counting the cracks in the ceiling and I’m bored with making music."

"Making music?"

"Like this." She lifted her tail and banged it against the floor. " And sometimes I would tap my silverware against my plate and bowl."

"Oh that music."

"Do you know any games like I spy?"

"The picnic?"

"How do you play that?"

"You say I’m taking something like bread to the picnic, and the next person says they are going to the picnic and taking bread and something else and then the third person says the things the other thing."

"Keep playing until someone forgets?"

"Yeah."

"Lets try it, but give it a bit of challenge we’ll do it in alphabetical order. You start, pick something that begins with the letter A."

"Okay I’m going to the picnic and I’m bringing apples."

"I’m going to the picnic and I’m bringing apples and bologna sandwiches."

"I’m going to the picnic and I’m bringing apples, bologna sandwiches, and cupcakes."

__________________________________________________________________________

Samson entered the cell room the following night carrying his breakfast and a small knapsack. Maggie was in Eleanor’s cage waiting for him to arrive. From Maggie’s tone of voice he could detect that the mutate was in a good mood.

"Good evening Samson," Maggie greeted.

"Hi Maggie, Hi Eleanor," Samson smiled.

"Hello prude," Eleanor said before taking a sip of her milk.

"That wasn’t nice," Maggie frowned at her.

"That’s what he is. He’s a bible thumping religious wacko prude."

"No I’m not," Samson sighed. "Just because Delilah had morals installed in me does not make me a religious wacko. I’m still having trouble with a few religion themed jokes, but that’s it." He pulled a large book out of the sack. On the cover was a young boy wearing glasses and riding a broomstick. "I’m starting to read a book tonight that religious wackos hate."

"Still a prude," Eleanor said. Maggie sighed as she left the cell.

"You were happy before I came in here," Samson stated. "What were two talking about?"

"She wanted to know if her sister made the French toast. I told her no and Eleanor asked if she could samples some of Michelle’s cooking. I told her yes."

"How long do we have to keep her in there?"

"Derek says for about a month. I think twenty more days."

__________________________________________________________________________

"You still think I’m a prude?" Samson asked when they had finished breakfast.

"Yup," Eleanor answered.

"Even though I brought you gifts?" The female hybrid lifted up an browridge. "Yes I did." He opened the knapsack again. "Burbank told me you mentioned being bored the other day." He pulled out a book that was as half as thick as his copy of the first Harry Potter and slid it between the bars. "Now you have something to read." Eleanor picked up the book.

"Bible stories? I thought you said you were not a religious wacko."

"I’m not, that’s why I didn’t bring you the whole bible."

"This isn’t a kiddy book is it?"

"Not a single picture anywhere. It is young adult, but not found in the children’s section."

"You want me to read this?"

"If you do you will get your other two gifts." He sat down and began to read his book. Eleanor sighed and lain flat on her back. She made drum beats with her tail for while until she got bored of that. She looked at the book in her cell and sighed.

She had managed to finish the book in a few hours. Samson was good on his word and gave her a small radio, a coloring book and a box of markers.

"These would be easier to hold that crayons or colored pencils," He explained. The markers were hard to hold at first but she got the hang of it.

The following nights brought in more gifts. More books to read, some puzzles to put together, a bottle of bubble mix, and diary with a pen that had been squeezed into one plastic holder that was used for chalk so that she was able to write with it. Board games followed with clones who played with her. The first game was Sorry! with Delilah. Even before the game began Eleanor uttered the apology that the game was named after to the other hybrid.

"Your forgiven," Delilah said as she rolled the dice. The played a few rounds with Delilah moving Eleanor’s pieces when they were at the opposite end of her and out of reach.

___________________________________________________________________________

Eleanor could not believe her eyes when she woke up and found not just Maggie standing next to her with her breakfast but also Talon and Claw.

"Hold out your hands," Talon instructed.

"Did I do something wrong?" Eleanor asked.

"No you didn’t. You are only going to be in here for a few more days, less than a week." He had a key in his hand.

"You’re serious?"

"You have been a good girl," Maggie said to her while Talon undid her cuffs. "We had the block removed for you tail two days ago."

"What?" The gargoyle turned around and noticed that her tail was indeed free. "I didn’t notice"

"You were very into that book you were reading the other day," Talon explained. "You didn’t even notice that we when I removed it." The metal cuffs fell do the ground and Eleanor pulled of the mitts. She shook her hands and wiggled each digit before rubbing them.

"I feel somewhat free," She said. Her eyes shifted past Claw to see the clone who would be guarding her that night. "You’re letting Brentwood watch me?"

"We feel that he is not in any danger," Talon said.

"That is true. I don’t want to seduce him any more."

Brentwood had brought the game Battleship with him. One of the flip top grids could easily be placed behind the bars. They both had become engrossed with the game, but while Brentwood was trying to decide what move to make Eleanor stared at her freed talons and remembered how good it would be to slide her finger up her love hole and stroke she soft flesh inside.

‘No! You don’t need to feel that!’ The voice screamed inside her head. ‘If they find out you will stay longer in this cage. We went this long. We can go a little longer.’

"B-12," Brentwood said. Eleanor scanned the grid and noticed that he found something.

"You hit my carrier," She said before placing the peg. Brentwood smiled and stuck a red peg onto his upper grid.

__________________________________________________________________________

Maggie didn’t know what to suspect when she lead Eleanor out of the cell. The carrot haired female’s eyes wandered all over the living quarters. She didn’t know if Eleanor would stay by her side, or hide in the corner, or even worse bolt. Her fears were put to rest when the hybrid made he way towards the TV room. Maggie didn’t know if she had ever seen TV before.

Eleanor had, but briefly with Uncle-no Dr. Sevarius next to her. Stood in front of the couch watching the screen as an announcer talked about life in the coral reef. She lowered herself onto the sofa and kept watching. She didn’t notice Brentwood was nearby until he sat next to her.

"Hi Brentwood," She greeted. The blue gargoyle smiled at her.

"Hi Eleanor."

"Do you like TV?"

"I like fake shows about mysteries and policemen, and I like nature shows about life in the sea." Eleanor nodded and smelled something chocolatey. They both looked up to see Michelle next to them holding a plate of dark brown cake like squares.

"I made Brownies," Michelle said.

"I have been wanting to eat something you made for a while," Eleanor took a couple and handed one to Brentwood. The brownie was warm and slightly moist. She took a bite. "These are good. Maybe after this is over we can play a few rounds of Trouble."

"I like that idea," Michelle said.

"Me too," Brentwood added.

"Me three," Hollywood said and also took a brownie.

"Looks like we have four players," Eleanor said. "but first I need to write some apology letters." She to write a letter too each of the members of the Wyvern clan that she forced herself on and that other gargoyle who lived in that one mansion.

"I’ll get you some paper and a pen," Hollywood volunteered. The portly clone passed by Maggie on his way out of the room. The Lion mutate breathed a happy sigh and smiled. It looked like the things were going to come along nicely.

 

The End