All the characters appearing in Gargoyles and Gargoyles: The Goliath Chronicles are copyright Buena Vista Television/The Walt Disney Company. No infringement of these copyrights is intended, and is not authorized by the copyright holder. All original characters are the property of Spacebabie

by: Spacebabie

Email:spacebabie@hotmail.com

Reviews can be found athttp://pub17.ezboard.com/bgargoylesx

Feedback is not only welcome but greatly appreciated.

________________________________________________________________________

Genderbender

________________________________________________________

Large windows were the only obstacle between the outside and the bedroom of Kitty and Owen Burnet. There was something about the beauty of a sky full of stars and a sliver of a moon providing a background for the assortment of carnations, tiger lilies and iris’s.

Kitty admired the view while slowly rocking back and forth in her white wooden rocker. The gift from Elisa only took Owen an hour to build and another hour to paint. Pale blue cushions provided comfort for her bottom and back. The slow rhythm of the chair calmed the small bundle in her lap. Kitty smiled down at the tiny face of her newborn son. She could already see the features of both herself and her husband. His ears while the same average size of a normal human was covered in a thin layer of fur. She had to cut holes in his diapers for his tail that was as long as a gargoyle’s, but shorter than hers, ending in a furry tuft.

"Is he ready for bed?" Owen asked as he stepped out of the bathroom. His hair was still damp from his shower and his shirt still had the top three buttons undone.

"Little Ronnie has already received a visit from the sandman." In the past she would have tried to tip toe around such subjects about magical creatures and made up men from her childhood. Chances were they were not made up and she was worried about insulting her husband’s heritage. She did not have to worry anymore. There was no such thing as the Sandman.

"I’ll take him to his bed," Owen took the sleeping infant from his wives arms and placed him in his crib, another project for Owen and also painted white. "Sleep well my little space cadet." He pulled the blanket over Ronnie's chest, thankful Alexhad cured him of his stone head. The transformation of granite back into flesh was Alex's congratulations gift.

"Are you sure he doesn’t have any fae blood?" Kitty had followed him the few feet to their son’s bed. Her fingers gently brushed again his shoulders.

"I have yet to revert to my true form during intercourse." It had taken him months since his honey moon to remain a firm hold of his human guise during love making. He kept practicing on holding it together until he had reached the point where not even his ears grew longer.

"He can sill study magic, like Demona."

He shook his head. "He’s part alien."

"But he was born on Earth."

His back straightened. "Magic only effects those born on this planet. You are right, but why do you want him to learn magic?"

She reached down in the crib with one hand and gently tucked in her son. "He already has some of my alien features and will learn how to use a hologuise. I want him to learn part of his father’s heritage too."

"He will," He brushed his shoulder against hers and laced his fingers through her own.

__________________________________________________________________________

While most of the most of the castle’s children were preparing for sleep, allowing their parents to have a time to relax, a pair of siblings were still awake and walking around.

"Re, come here," Elisa clutched on to the small pink night gown as she approached her daughter. A tiny girl with the slight lavender undertone toddled away from her mother. "Don’t run from me it’s bedtime."

"No!" Rebecca’s small arched feet brought her to a corner.

"Can’t get away now," Elisa bent down and reached for her daughter. "Let’s get this gown on you." She grabbed onto her daughter’s arm.

"No!" The hafling’s triple clawed wing unfolded and stuck her mother’s wrist. The toddler dropped to the ground and crawled away.

"I don’t think so young lady." She grabbed her daughter around the waist before Re could crawl under the bed. The hybrid screeched the second her mother touched her. "Re you have to go to bed."

"Why are we making such a fuss?" Goliath asked from the large chair that matched the rest of the furniture in Elisa’s room. "You shouldn’t be forcing her to sleep when she’s not tired."

"She was nodding her head with her eyes closed a few minutes ago," Elisa stared at her husband. "Just like her brother is doing right now."

The tiny caramel hued child sitting in Goliath’s lap rubbed his eyes before yawning. Goliath had already managed to slip the powder blue pajama bottom’s on, waiting a few second’s for his son’s tail to tear through the material before picking up the top. "Rowan lift up your arms." The male twin raised his arms while Goliath slipped the top on over his head and helped Ro slip his arms through his sleeves. Goliath was still adjusting the top when Rowan’s black wings tore through the back. "You look quite adorable in your new sleeping outfit my son."

"New o’fit. My o’fit." Rowan said, barely loud enough for anyone to hear before he stretched his arms and his wings.

"Why can’t you be more like your brother?" Elisa asked as she forced the gown over the head of her bawling daughter. "Your brother isn’t fighting."

"No!" Rebecca grabbed at the hem of her night gown and tried to tear it off. "No want!"

"You are going to bed, weather you want to or not."

"I wonder if that is what she is protesting," Goliath asked. "Re what do you want?"

"You should be happy. You have new night gown to sleep in."

Re ignored her mother and looked at her father with pleading eyes. "No want gown, Dada."

Goliath held up his hand, hoping to keep Elisa quiet long enough for him to have a conversation with his youngest daughter. "And why don’t you want your night gown?"

"It pink."

"And you don’t like pink. What color would you like?"

"Red."

Elisa reached over to her daughter and ran her fingers through her dark hair. "The store didn’t have any red night gowns. They were all in pastel. I can ask either Fox or Marle to make you a red nightgown. I’m sure they would be happy to do that. Would like a night gown that was made just for you?"

The tears had stopped."A red gown? For me?"

"Yes, a red nightgown made just for you, but you have to do one thing. You have to go to sleep now."

"No pink."

"Only for tonight and you will never have to wear pink again. I promise."

"Tonight an no more," Rebecca yawned and reached up. Elisa picked up her daughter and followed her husband to the nursery. Rowan was already asleep before they had even arrived in the room.

Goliath placed his son in his crib first. "When are you going to ask Fox?"

"Probably not until tomorrow," Elisa placed Re into her own crib. "She said she and Xanatos have some business they need to discuss." She brought the ends of the pastel patchwork blanket up to her daughters chest before she tucked her in. Before leaving the room she placed a stuffed cat right next to her.

__________________________________________________________________________

Xanatos crouched behind the potted plants and parted the large green leaves. He could see across the dimly lit room of Jerry and Gloria. He placed the binoculars to his eyes and examined the bed. He did not see any sign of life on the multicolored quilt or hiding behind the assortment of pillows and shams near the head of the bed. The ruffled bed skirt blocked his vision from staring at what might be lurking under.

"Aieeee!" A high pitched squeal brought his focus to the side of the room. Pink skin and red hair raced past his field of vision, causing him to turn so fast he fell over.

"What do we have here?" He asked to himself before he released the binoculars and got down on his hands and knees. He crawled closure to the window, noticing movement underneath the curtains. He and Fox decided to play another one of their games. This time they borrowed Jerry and Gloria’s room to act out their fantasy.

"Ooooooh," Fox chirped behind the curtains.

"Ah hah!" Xanatos stood up. "This shall land me in the hall of fame." He pulled back the window coverings and stepped back. Fox was perched on the sill, wearing nothing but a leopard print bikini. She panted while staring at him hungrily. "You’re a woman!"

"Man!" Fox leaped forward. Her body came into contact with him and the force of her landing caused him to teeter backwards until he came incontact with the bed. Xanatos fell backward, taking Fox with him.

David stared in her wild eyes. "You are not going to eat me are you?"

"Man." She repeated, tracing her fingers across his chest. "Man have other skin. Me no like."

"Other skin? Xanatos gulped.

"Janine of jungle take it off," Her fingers tore at the buttons before they slipped under and caressed the sink underneath. "True skin feel nice." She grabbed onto the shirt and pulled. Her prey did not provide much resistance and slipped his limbs through the sleeves. "Shed not true skin. Me threw away." She tossed his shirt over her shoulders and reached for his belt.

Xanatos kept his eyes on her back as she leaned over. The string like ties of her bikini were only loosely tied. With a quick tug of his index finger they came un-done. "Whoops."

Fox sat up after removing he husbands belt and unzipping his capri shorts. The bikini slipped off her chest, leaving her creamy breasts exposed. "Good man, my extra skin come off." She removed his shorts from his legs and pulled his boxers. "Big meat. Me hungry. Me eat."

"Yes eat," David closed his eyes as the tip of her tongue grazed at the soft end of his shaft. "Oh Jungle girl." He felt her suckling had increased and his end had reached the back of her throat. "Oh jungle girl." He felt his legs tremble while he moaned. "Jungle girl! Oh God!" He thrust forward, feeling himself release into her mouth.

Fox pulled her husband’s former hardened flesh from her mouth, spraying cum over her face while she gulp the rest of the sticky fluid down. "Man taste good," she licked her lips while wiping the rest of his cum from her face. "Want to eat more. Woman part want to eat him."

"Woman part," David gasped between pants. "Yes woman part."

"Wont stand up," Fox pouted. "Me help." She pressed her soft breasts against his chest and kissed his chin and his neck. Her hands grabbed on tightly to his shoulders.

Xanatos stroked his own hands up and down her back while she licked his neck. When she raised her body slightly he slipped his hands underneath her and brushed his fingers against her soft flesh.

She clutched on his shoulder with one hand while brushing her fingers through his hair. She felt his erect flesh poking her in her thigh. "Man meat fill me now!" Her legs baked his middle as she pulled herself onto tap of him. She felt him enter her with one quick thrust.

___________________________________________________________________________

Azure talons brought a lighted match to the wicker of the candle held up by the waist high brass candle holder. She quickly blew the match out while she stepped into the middle of the square created by the four lit candles. They were set up in the den and study section of Matt and Demona’s room. "My love, the oils." She picked up the spell she had placed on the ground and studied it. "The spell requires four people, but I don’t know if anyone else wants to participate."

"I guess everyone is not adventurous," Matt said while he carried the bottles full of oils to the square. He wore not a single thread upon his golden body. They were required to be nude for the spell to work. He brought one of the bottles up to eye level. "What kind of oil is this?"

"The oil from a frog when it still had it’s tail." She only wore a single golden necklaces around her throat with the charm trapped between her breasts. The charm contained the golden metal symbols of man and woman merged into one set in field of pale green stone and framed by a golden metal butterfly and caterpillar. She didn’t wear anything else. Her armband was set on the table.

"I didn’t know you can get oil from a frog," Matt poured some of the slippery liquid into his talons and rubbed it against his wife’s shoulders.

The smooth rubbing motion caused Demona’s back muscles to relax. "You can get oil from anything, and hand me one of those bottles so I can apply some to your skin, and remember my love, we are not giving each other a massage.

"I know," he handed her one of the other bottles before he slathered her wings in the substance. "Still doesn’t mean I can’t make you feel good."

Her scarlet pursed lips pulled back into a smile. "You always make me feel good." She poured some of the liquid into her hands and rubbed it on her arms. She will take care of covering her front while her mate finished her back. She paused when she felt his large hands caress her bottom and apply the oil to her tail. His hands feel so good, so relaxing. She was going to let him rub the oil into her breasts. If the spell worked she hoped she would be able to satisfy him the way he satisfied her.

She read the spell silently while her mate put away the bottles. "Once you are done I want you to stand facing me in the middle of the square."

"I love it when you give me fun and easy orders," Matt stepped into the square, standing in front of his wife. It couldn’t be possible for him to remove his eyes from her bare form. Her wings spread out, leaving her shoulders and chest bare. Her oil covered skin didn’t just shine from the candlelight, it seemed to glow.

"I love to look at you. I just hope we don’t disappoint each other."

"I know you will be handsome." His response brought another smile form his mate.

"If we just talked we’ll never get his done," she held the spell out and raised her hand. "Invoco cresco Ovid, audio cluveo signum. Transformo homos dominas itque dominas homos."

Matt couldn’t tell if the spell had worked or not. He didn’t feel anything, not even goosebumps form on his flesh. The lights from one of the candles caught his eye. He stared at the ones behind Demona. The light emitting from them was from the candle flame, but another light that overtook the fire into a golden illuminating sphere. The lights continued to grow becoming the size of basketballs and grew even larger than Bronx. The lights continued to grow and merged into one large light that filled the entire square, being the last thing the two gargoyles remembered before loosing consciousness.

________________________________________________________________________

Fox’s finger nails dug into her husbands chest. The pinched skin turned pink from where a few of the capillaries burst. Her hips bucked as she rode her husband close to orgasm. Moans and gasps fell out of her mouth. "Oh god David, Oh, oh , oh. Ohhhhhh, Aieeeeee!" Her head was thrown back, chest jut out as she felt the warm explosion ring through her.

"Fox!" David thrusted his hips up through her climax. He was too close to give up. One final thrust and he fired his seed into his wife.

"Oh," Fox panted. Her heart was still beating rapidly. "That was amazing. We need to do this again one again."

David opened his eyes. He was already feeling post orgasmic drowsiness. "We’ll put this in the books. Right now I just want to look at you. " He gazed into his wife’s face and body. The brilliant light of the room cast her features in a glow like a renaissance painting. The only thing missing was her smile.

"Is it me or is this room getting brighter?" The growing light in the room was starting to make her eyes hurt. She closed them right before the light overtook them both.

___________________________________________________________________________

The familiar odor of burned out wax filled Matt Bluestone’s nostrils. The candles had gone out and haven’t been out for long. It was probably when the spell manifested itself. The growing light had cocked them both out. Did that mean the spell had worked?

Matt immediately sat up and felt something soft and silky flow past his shoulders. He reached up to his hair and ran his talons through it. It had grown much longer, cascading down his back and ending right bellow the bottoms of his wings.

"Okay Bluestone, time to open your eyes," he whispered, but already noticed a change to his voice. He slowly opened his eyes and stared at his hands. They were still larger than a human but smaller and the fingers were more slender than what he normaly was used to seeing. He stared down his chest and saw two round golden breasts. They were not as large as Demona’s but still were perky with bronze aurolis and soft nipples. He ran his fingers over them, feeling their fullness. The nipples hardened into copper points. He continued the rest of his examination. His hips had become more full and curvy, and legs less muscular ending in smaller feet. He spread his legs to see the plump hairless mound in-between. Carefully he rubbed the ends of his talons against the tender lips and pulled them apart. He placed a talon inside to feel the damp satiny flesh.

"I’m a woman," Matt spoke a little louder, pausing at the sound of his--no, her voice. It was around the same pitch of her partners voice. "I have got to see this." She approached the full sized mirror and nearly collapsed. Her gargoyle feature’s hadn’t changed. She still had the same long slender horns starting at the temple and ending in slight curves, and the same bronze bat like wings with the double claws at the ends of the wing arms. They were only slighty smaller. Her face had also changed. Her lips seemed fuller and her eyes were larger. Her chin had become slightly more pointed and her nose had thinned to the flute shape of his mother’s.

"Not bad, my breasts could be a little bit bigger," she grabbed onto the soft mounds jutting out of his chest. They were probably a B-cup like his younger sister and cousin. He gave a playfull hair toss, watching as the ruby tresses bounced and positioned a few locks to flow over her shoulders and down her breasts. She placed a hand behind her head and rested another on her hips before she turned back to the square. "My love, it had worked."

Demona stirred at the sound the strange woman’s voice. Who was in there room and how did she know who they were? The immortal sat up, blinking her eyes. "Who dares to break-" she paused in midspeech at the sound of her voice. It wasn’t her voice, it wasn’t even a woman’s voice. It had deepened to a dusky smooth baritone. "My voice," She grabbed onto her mouth an throat. Her lips had thinned slightly and there was a lump on her neck.

"You’ve changed to," Matt giggled. "You’re a man baby."

"I’m a man?" Demona looked down herself. Her voluptuous breasts have melted away into firm pectoral muscles. Her own hips had diminished, her feminine figure gone, but the clincher was hanging between her legs. She stood up and swayed from side to side, watching her new male part swing back and forth. She had to see what was underneath and grabbed onto its end to raise it. The end of the immortal’s twitched at the feeling of her hand coming into contact with the sensitive organ. She raised it and stared at the sensitive blue bulge haning behind it.

"You actually look good," Matt said while studing her mate. Demona’s wings had become larger to support his new masculine frame, yet remained their unique shape. He still had his same curved browridge that had the same shape as the tiara he used to wear. His hair had shorted to just shoulder length and retained its fiery wildness. Eyes and lips had shrank slightly while his jaw line became stronger and chin slightly wider. "You are handsome as a male."

"You are quite fetching as a female," Demona approached her. "Very beautiful." he took a lock of his husband’s hair and brushed it back behind her ear.

Matt could feel herself blushing as she lowered her lids demurely. "You are just saying that because I’m your mate. My breasts are small."

"They are not too small," He placed his hands on them, feeling the hardens of her nipples poking against his palms. "If they were too small I wouldn’t be able to grab them, or squeeze them." He massaged his fingers into his mate’s softness while a strange feeling developed between his legs. He broke away from his husbands gaze and stared down at the rising male flesh. "Um, this is strange, but kind of nice."

Matt stared at the blue shaft and felt her tail twitch. She felt heat tingle between her thighs and a strange need begin to develop. "Demona?" She glanced up at her wife’s face and the alien feelings increased. "Demona, I don’t’ know how to say this."

"Say whatever comes to your mind, my love." He brushed his knuckles against her brow.

"I think I’m attracted to your male form, sexually."

"I know," He was no longer fondling her, but holding her. "I want to feel the rest of you."

Matt closed her eyes, anticipating the kiss. Her mate’s transformed mouth was still gentle but more firm than before. Her hand’s swept his back, massaging the sensitive area between the joints. She didn’t want it to end, but she had to ask him a question that ha began to bother. "What does this mean?"

"It means the spell had worked. We have completely transformed into the opposite gender. He pulled her too him, closing his eyes just after they kissed, and didn’t open them until he felt her tongue dart into his mouth. "You are bold."

"That hasn’t changed," she leaned against his chest, inhaling his scent. There was still a trace of the scent of the oils they had used lingering to his flesh. "Do you know what I want to do now? I want to do this." She grabbed onto his long jutting appendage. It felt firm and warm against her skin.

"Oooh!" Demona’s eyes widened. His whole body tensed up from the feeling of Matt’s hand stroking his hard flesh. Eyelids slowly lowered as the feeling became more sensual. "So this is what it’s like for you when I pet you. Mmmm this is nice, but I think I should show you how it feels for me." The supple of his tail rose up between Matt’s thighs, gently rubbing against the skin as it rose higher. A low chuckle vibrated through his throat as the tip of the tail slid between the soft folds and slid deeper into her warm wet center.

________________________________________________________________________

Fox did not know how long they have been out, nor what the brightness was. She remembered only begining to wind down from her orgasm when the room as getting brighter. The illumination flooded her eyes, burning them before darkness over took her.

She knew she was resting on her back on a bed. She could feel the mattress under her back. She did not know what hairy surface her fingers were touching until she stroked beneath the hair and came in contact with flesh. She was touching her chest. There was something wrong. She shouldn’t be feeling any hair there. She should be feeling soft round and smooth breasts. Both hands clapped against the chest finding no sign of softness.

"What the hell?" Fox sat up and early bit her tongue. She didn’t hear her voice , but a man speaking through her mouth. She stared at her chest, noticing that she indeed was flat and had a small patch of strawberry blond hair circling around each nipple. "David?" She turned to her husband and felt something flop against her thigh. She did not want to look. She did not want to stare down and find something that shouldn’t be there, but curiosity had dug it’s claws into her mind. "I have a penis!" Fox stared, apalled, at the pale peach extension. She had to wake David up. Hopefully he would believe her when she tells him who she is.

Fox reached over to her husbands shoulder. "David wake up. something has happened to me." She tried to not let her husband’s long flowing hair get to her.

"I’m up," Xanatos sat up, hearing the gasp of a male. "What is it?" David blinked. "Why do I sound like a woman?" His large eyes framed by long lashes narrowed at the naked man in the same bed as him. "And who are you?"

"You are a woman!" Fox pointed at his husband’s chest. Two large and firm breasts had taken up residence. Her husband’s normally rugged form had slendered more in the center and swelled in the hips until he had a perfect hourglass figure.

"What?" Xanatos examined his body, noticing what he had lost and what he had ganged. He held out his hands in front of him before he ran his fingers through his long shoulder length wavy brown hair. He stared up at the stranger in the room with her, realizing he was the woman she had married.

___________________________________________________________________________

‘So much for ping pong,’ Brooklyn had thought as he and Angela raced towards Jerry’s room. He had thought about playing a game with one of his rookery brothers, but they weren’t interested. Angela had offered to play. Her offer was friendly, but he had to open his big beak.

"Uh no offense Angela, but I want to play with someone who has a little more experience."

"More experience?" She narrowed her eyes slightly. "How much experience?"

"Someone who has played more than five times."

"Five times?" She placed her hands on her hips, her voice lowering into a growl. "I’ll let you know I have played several more times than that. I play for thirty minutes nearly overnight."

The second in command shrugged. "I’m sure you are good, but I want to have a little bit of a challenge."

"Challenge?" Her eyes changed red without glowing. "I’ll give you a challenge. I challenge you to a game of Ping Pong, two out of three. If I win You have to wear some of Fox’s make up the next time we go out on patrol."

"I’ll take that bet, and if I win you have to walk around the castle topless."

"I can’t do that," Angela shook her head. "I’m not a coward. I just cant bare myself to the criminals."

"I said around the castle. If you have to go out on patrol you can put some thing on."

"Fine then." She ran out of the room. "Lets see who makes it there first."

"This is not a part of the bet!" Brooklyn ran after her.

All of that changed the second they heard the screams coming from Jerry’s room. They didn’t know if the two weregoyles had returned from their patrol, but if they were in trouble, or if anyone else was in trouble they couldn’t ignore it.

Brooklyn had reached for the brass door knob when the door flew open, striking the crimson gargoyle in the beak. "Damn!"

"Are you okay?" Angela asked. Neither one of them noticed the man and woman that had exited the room.

"Did we hurt him?" The woman had asked. She stood at five foot eight and dressed like a nature show host. Her pea green shirt was barely large enough to fit her, the buttons threatened to leap off from being stretched against her large breasts. Her Capri shots were a bit too long for her slender legs, stopping a few inches beneath the knee.

"I’ll live," Brooklyn said. "Thanks for-" He had no idea who they were. His eyes bounced form the woman to the man. He was slightly taller with a pale creamy pink skin tone. His strawberry blond hair was cut neatly with the ends of his hair no lower than his ears. His bangs had a familiar little flip. What really grabbed the gargoyles attention was the way the man was dressed. A leopard print bikini top stretched against his chest and the rosette spotted bottom barely cover the lump between his legs.

"Who are you?" Angela asked. "And how did you get inside the castle?"

"And why are you dressed like that?" Brooklyn added.

"I know this going to sound strange, but we are the Xanatoses," The man said. "I’m Fox."

"Yeah that’s strange. I think you deserve a price for the most bizarre explanation."

"Brooklyn, Angela please believe us," the woman said. "I’m David Xanatos."

"They know our names," Angela whispered as she studied the man. His face did look a like Fox’s save for the shorter hair and change in the eyes an mouth. The eyes, they were the same shade of blue as Fox’s and the right was surround by a blue tattoo in the shape of a fox head. Angela glanced at the woman. She had the same hair color and eye color as Xanatos as well as his Mediterranean features. "Brooklyn, I think it is them."

Brooklyn too noticed the similarities between the couple and the Xanatoses. "But they are the wrong gender."

"We know," Xanatos sighed. "We were hit with a spell. Fox and I were engaging in private activities when the room became brighter. We lost consciousness and when we woke up..." She pointed at her body.

"We are not sure how this happened, or if it had affected anyone else," Fox said. He tried to smile calmly at the confused gargoyles. "Trust me we are shocked as you are."

"I think you are more shocked," Angela tried to match Fox’s smile while trying to refrain from asking the former woman what its like to be the opposite gender. "I think we better tell my father."

"And Owen," Fox agreed while staring at Brooklyn. The beaked gargoyle was silent, his eyes resting on David’s newest assets. "Brooklyn could you please not stare at my husband’s breasts?"

"What?" David immediately crossed his arms over his chest, breaking the male gargoyle’s trance.

"I’m sorry," the beaked gargoyle mumbled. "Xanatos I really don’t know how to tell you this, but your very beautiful."

Xanatos elbowed through the men and walked past Angela. Her arms still crossed over her chest. "Angela I believe the sooner we find your father the better."

__________________________________________________________________________

Matt stared at the long blue appendage she held in her talons. The soft spade shaped head had a clear bead of moisture. Matt readjusted her body as she straddled her mate and slowly lowered her head to his hard flesh and flicked her tounge out. Demona’s warm precum was sweet and made the golden gargoyle thirsty for more. She licked the end again, just teasing it with the tip of her tongue. She felt her mate’s hands rub against her thighs and warm breath against her hairless sex.

"Hmm, Demona," Matt purred before licking her mate’s treat rapidly. More droplets entered her mouth. She pulled back briefly before her own lips rubbed against the hardened flesh, her tongue helped sliding it inside. "Hmmm" She let out one final moan before she sucked. She had never imagined Demona would taste so good as a male and hoped she was satisfying him the way he had satisfied her when their roles were in reverse.

Demona was more than thankful for her powerful eyesight and night vision. Matt was propped up on her knees on each side of his body, giving the immortal a view of her golden lips. His talons slide higher up her warm thighs, closing in on the center. To his delight she was very wet and her lips seemed eager to be pulled apart by his talons. His thighs trembled from both the warmth and gentle sucking of his mate’s mouth and staring at her heated center. Lucious rosy pink was surround by rich gold, making the immortal hungry. He raised his head and darted his tongue out. The warm drops of her honey did little to satisfy him. He was hungry. He wanted more.

"Matt," His moan caused his mate to lower herself, giving him enough room. He grabbed onto her soft bottom and brought his mouth against her lower lips. Warm cum coated his tongue with each lick.

Matt’s suckling increased from the feeling of Demona’s tongue against her most sensitive area. She held onto his thick organ with one hand and her mouth.. She reached with her other hand and pressed against the deep blue pouch, giving it a gentle squeeze. She wanted to make her mate cum. She want to taste him. She shoved him even deeper into her throat and tried to suck even faster. Her own thighs trembled from the feeling of Demona’s tongue darting against her clit. She wanted to moan out from the utter pleasure she felt, but she couldn’t stop. She felt her mate was getting close. She couldn’t stop. She heard her mate moan out loudly before a warm fluid flooded her throat.

"Yum," she coughed as she pulled out. The white cream dribbled down her chin. She quickly licked her lips to enjoy her mates sweet nectar while she felt herself get close. "Oh god," Her hips bucked with each lick. Eyes tinted with an alien redness as she felt her release.

Matt’s sexual honey filled the immortals mouth. Demona sat up as Matt rolled off him and reached up to wipe some the cum from his mouth. "You are delicious."

"Oh god," Matt breathed, her breasts were heaving. "That felt great."

"You also made me feel good," Demona traced a talon across her chest. "So my love, how do you like being a woman."

"So far its great," Matt purred. She stared into the loving eyes of her wife. "Could you do one little thing for me?"

"Anything."

"Could you make love to me? I want to feel you inside."

A smile swept across the face of the formal female. "It would be a pleasure." He kissed her stomach while gently rubbing against her thighs. He studied her eyes, even though she asked him to he wanted to wait for the flash of crimson before he climbed on top. He did not have to wait long. The ruby glow, surrounded by golden skin, matched his mate’s hair cooler. Demona straddle her and slowly feeling his enlarged member creep inside.

Matt felt her tail entwine with his while she shook with every thrust. It felt strange for Demona to be inside her, but after the first few minstrations she fell into a steady relaxing gate. For the second time that night Matt felt herself get close.

Demona wanted to take it slow, but the closeness of his release caused him to increase in speed. He gasped out his mate’s name. His eyelids flew open and he gave one final thrust, filling Matt with his seed.

She didn’t want it to end not so soon, not when she was so close. "Demona," her voice croaked. "I’m still warm. I still need to release."

"I know," He placed his face against her breasts, waiting for his new asset to harden again. Demona gently kissed his husband’s breasts, gentle pecks touched her skin. Demona felt Matt’s tail brush against his back and her fingers massage his back. His mouth clamped around her tender nipple and sucked. The soft nub hardening within his mouth.

"Oh," Matt slowly closed her eyes. Demona’s mouth felt exhilarating against her nipple and she could feel Demona’s hardness push against her skin. She wanted to protest when she felt the warm lips depart from her nipple until she felt herself being filled again.

The smooth rhythm resumed while Demona bucked forward repeatedly into his mate. He focused on each moan and sigh from the golden female. He was giving her pleasure. He was going to make her release. He increased his thrusts, not because he felt the closeness to his need, but because he could feel her getting close. Demona opened his eyes watching his mate’s smiling face. He wanted to see her eyes when she came.

Matt’s thighs trembled when the vibration tingled through out her body. His vision stained with red, she released a cougar like roar.

Demona collapsed next to his husband and pulled her close, feeling her warm skin touch his own. "I enjoy giving you pleasure," he breathed into her ear. "I’m glad you were willing to go through this experiment."

"I love you," Matt sighed. "I’d do anything for you. Although I think I enjoy being a man."

"I share the feeling," Demona kissed the side of her face. "I mean I prefer being female." He slid his hand across Matt’s breasts.

The knock at the door broke apart the embrace. Demona sat up, his mouth twisted into a snarl. "If they insist in seeing us, then they shall see us." He slid out of bed and reached for Matt’s loincloth. "I’m borrowing you clothes. I think mine would fit you better."

The azure gargoyle opened the door and smiled. Of all the clan he wanted to shock his former mate was the higest on the list. "Hello, Goliath. Happy to see me?" He tried his hardest to keep from laughing. Goliath was staring at him with his mouth parted.

"Demona?" Goliath couldn’t believe the male gargoyle standing before him was his former mate, but as he stared at the flat azure chest and the face with the immortal’s features he could not deny the truth of the matter. "The spell has effected you as well?"

"Affected?" Demona crossed his arms. "I’m the one who cast the spell."

"You did this?" A human Demona had never seen before shoved past Goliath. and glared into his eyes. "Why did you turn me into a man?"

Demona studied the pale blue eyes of the being standing before him. The glare was one he stared before. It was the gaze of a stubborn woman who when determined didn’t not stop until she ot her way. "Fox?"

"You didn’t answer my question." Fox spoke slowly "Why did you switch me and my husband’s genders?"

"Your husband?" Demona stepped back to allowed the other former woman to step inside. He was followed by a woman of Grecian decent. Her dark brown hair fell in soft waves to her shoulders. Her brown eyes we framed by long dark lashes.

"Xanatos?" the golden female asked as she approached the group.

David’s eyes widened at the female. She was dressed in the off white loin cloth and halter top Demona favored. The scarlet hair flowed down to her waist matched the red lining of the gargoyle’s bronze wings. "Bluestone?"

"Why did you cast the spell?" the question was not repeated by Fox but by the lavender daughter of Demona and Goliath. She was followed by Brooklyn who looked equally disturbed at she was at the sight of her mother’s present condition.

"I only meant for it to affect Matt and myself," Demona explained. "I do not know why you and your husband have transformed, Fox." He studied the halfling, his eyes fell upon the other new male’s outfit. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"We were in a hurry to find someone," Fox did not lose his anger. "We grabbed what we were wearing before you changed us, and you still haven’t asked the question on why."

"My love, didn’t the spell require four people?" Matt asked. Her wings were folded, the claws crossing each other over her chest.

"By the dragon, the spell," Demona gasped. "You must have been the closest couple and when the spell transformed us it changed you as well."

"This is just an accident?" Fox pointed at his bikini bottom. "This was an accident?"

"Honey, I think you need to calm down," Xanatos said. "You know what happens when magic goes awry, and I believe Demona when she, I mean he, I mean," she held up her hands in frustration. "I believe it was an accident."

"An accident Demona will correct," Goliath spoke. His own arms were cross in an exact imitation of the azure gargoyle. "And she will do it now."

"I still don’t understand why?" Angela spoke softly. She could not look at her mother like that and turn around to face Matt. "Why did you want to change your genders?"

"Its only temporary," Matt smiled. "Haven’t you ever wondered what it would be like to be the opposite sex?"

"Uh, yeah." Brooklyn quickly answered. His eyes were glued on the golden female. "All the time."

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Brooklyn!" Goliath barked.

The second in command snapped to attention. "What?" He blinked and turned back to Matt. "Sorry about that."

"What would Marle say?" Angela asked.

Brooklyn held out his arms. "I can’t help it. Everything is just so strange." He shook his head. "They are not supposed to have boobs. It’s just not right."

"I think it would be better if you and Angela waited outside," Goliath said. "I shouldn’t have subjected you to viewing this," he paused, trying to think of the right word to say. "Display." He waited until the younger gargoyles had left the room and closed the door behind them before he turned to face Demona. "If you couldn’t find four people why did you cast the spell."

"I didn’t know anyone else was going to be affected," Demona sighed. "We wanted to engage it what we thought would be a fun activity. We would have had four, but we didn’t think anyone else would be as open minded."

"You could of asked us," David said. "Fox and I engage in a variety of adult games."

"I’m sorry," Matt said. "We made a mistake, and we are going to fix it."

Goliath nodded. "Yes you will."

"I’ll get the oils," Matt approached the table holding the several different bottles. She selected two and handed one to Demona and one to Fox. "I don’t know if you want to help or not, but we have to have our bodies covered in this stuff."

With Goliath’s help it seemed it took no time to set up the spell. The candles were steadied, making sure they were in the same square as before and the four who were transformed were naked and covered in a thin slippery layer of oil.

"Matt stand in the same place you stood before," Demona instructed. His talons clutching the spell. "Xanatos I want you to stand next to my mate. Fox stand next to me, right in front of him." He placed the same necklace he wore before over his head. "Invoco cresco Ovid, audio cluveo signum. Transformo homos dominas itque dominas homos."

David stood still for a minute after the spell was cast. She studied her wife and the two altered gargoyles, nothing had happened. "I don’t think it has worked."

"Give it time," Matt instructed. "Stare at the candles they will start glowing and the light shall overtake the flame. That was what happened last time."

The human male closed his eyes, counting backwards from ten. Opening his eyes he saw the flame nearest the immortally flicker out. "I’m still a man," he started slowly. "The candles are out and I’m still a man. You bitch!" He lunged for Demona, not caring if it was a stupid mistake or not.

"Fox!" Demona roared. He pulled the halfling off his body and held him out before him. "Don’t be a fool and attack me!"

Fox’s eyes illuminated with a green light. His hands clasped down on Demona’s arm as energy radiated out. The blast tossed the gargoyle backwards while Fox dropped on the floor.

"Fox!" David ran over to embrace him. Her bare breasts, slippery smooth from the oils, pressed against his chest. "Don’t do that again. You could have gotten hurt."

"I’m sorry," Fox whispered. "I just don’t want to be stuck as a man."

"None of you will be stuck," Goliath said. The lavender gargoyle chose to watch from the sidelines. He had risen from his seat when the small fight had broken out. "Demona will fix this mistake." He picked up the spell Demona had dropped and studied it. His Latin was better than Brooklyn’s but he still couldn’t understand the spell. "Here." He handed it to the immortal.

Demona snatched it from his talons as soon as Matt had helped him to his feet. He unfolded it and read where it could have possibly have gone wrong. They have done everything correctly. "I don’t see what we have done wrong," Demona said. "Unless this smudge has something to do with it." He pointed at the part of the paper with the ink smudged and covered with a drip of wax. He tried to chip away the hardened wax, but he couldn’t do it without tearing some of the paper.

"Where did you get this spell?" Goliath whispered.

"It was one of the few spells I saved from my mansion before it was destroyed. I have seen a copy of the book advertised on magic store website, but I never planned on purchasing it."

"You didn’t think of the consequences?" Goliath asked. "Of course you didn’t. You never do. Even after a millennia of experience you still live in the moment."

"I do not want to hear one of your lectures."

"Then hear one of mine," Fox said. "I lived in the moment too, and it kept on landing me in trouble. When the rest of The Pack and I were hunting down Goliath and Lexington I was enjoying the now without thinking of where it might lead. It lead me into jail."

"I never meant for this to happen to you or your husband."

"I didn’t mean for a lot of things to happen, but they did happen. You saw the way your daughter reacted, can you imagine facing your son in your present condition?"

Demona shook his head. "It was only for tonight while Charlie is asleep." He stared up at the switched couple. Fox no longer had a face full of rage. He looked worried. David’s eyes were watering up. "I don’t want to traumatize Alex, and I know he can’t see you like this."

"I don’t want to hide away from him forever," Xanatos wiped away a tear. She blinked at the clear drop of moisture hanging from the end of her index finger. "Damn estrogen."

"You won’t," Goliath said. "We are going to find this book and order it. Demona what is this Website address?"

"I’m not to sure," Demona chewed his bottom lip. "I didn’t remember it or anything, but I think it was mystic shop dot com, or magic store dot com."

"I shall instruct Lexington and Jerry to find the book and ordered it."

"You can borrow one of my credit cards," Xanatos offered.

Demona shook his head. "No, Use one of my credit cards."

The clan leader nodded. "Xanatos, I think you and Fox should spend the rest of the night in your bedroom. Ask Brooklyn and Angela to escort you two back to make sure no one else sees you. Demona you and Matt shall stay here, and I’m going to see if Elisa has a bottle of aspirin in her bathroom." He rubbed the sides of his head. "This whole night has been too surreal."

___________________________________________________________________________

The long hours of the night had passed and dawn broke through. The sun cast a warm blanket of light over the city, waking up children for school and those who have a nine to five job. The golden white light poured through the windows of Wyvern, warming up everything they touched, including the faces of Matt Bluestone and Dominique Destine-Bluestone.

The detective yawned before inching closer to Dominique. Matt reached out to stroke Dominique’s chest. It was still toned with muscle, but there was something else, something soft. "You have chest hair."

"Oh," Demona muttered as he blinked his eyes. "I do?" He rubbed himself, his fingers brushing against his husbands. "It appears I do." He rubbed his chin, feeling a short course coat. "It looks like I’m going to need a shave."

"I’ll teach you," Matt kissed his face. "If you show me how to apply make up."

"I wonder if we should even bother? we can’t go into work like this."

"Unless we dress in drag," Matt sat up. The covers slid of her nude form. Her creamy white figure retained the same curves as the night before.

"My love, you are beautiful as a human woman." Demona brushed his finger across the top of her breasts. "It be hard for you to dress in drag. You will have to pad these down."

Matt chuckled. "These peanut butter cups don’t need much padding."

"Peanut butter cups?" Demona raised his eyebrows repeatedly. He bent down and took one of Matt’s nipples into his mouth. He stroked her thigh, fingers inching closer to the center. He stroked the small patch of red hair before sliding his finger tips into the warm slit.

"Demona," Matt moaned, her hand stroking the top of her wife’s head. "I want to, but I want to know if they found the book."

Demona gave her nipple one last lick before sitting back up. "You do have a point my dear, even if your nipples taste better than peanut butter."

"You can still suck on them when I’m a man. I can’t wait to be my own gender again. I miss my chest hair. I miss my male gargoyle roar." She stared down at the area between her legs. "I miss little Matt and most importantly I miss our son."

"I miss him too. I am selfish."

"No you are not selfish. You had no idea this was going to happen." The knock at the door brought a smiled to her face. "Let’s change into our sleeping clothes we never use and answer that."

"I’ll just put on your loincloth again," Demona fastened the buckle of Matt’s loin cloth around his waist before he approached the door. "Did you find the book?"

"Demona?" Elisa asked on the other side. "You have a nice voice."

"You like it?" Demona grinned. "How about if I open the door and you can see if I have anything else nice."

"Hey quit flirting with my partner," Matt giggled.

"Oh, like you never do." Demona’s tone had friendly teasing tone. "And as I remember it you two are no longer partners."

"We are still friends." She slid one of her wife’s satin nightgowns on. Demona had only owned three since she rarely slept in them at night. She preferred her gargoyle cloths or nothing at all.

"As much as I am curious to see you two like this I’ll have to decline," Elisa said. "And Demona I put in a request with Chavez. I’ll be working on the daytime shift with Matt in a couple of weeks."

"What brings you here Maza?"

"I just wanted to let you know We have ordered the book last night on a overnight delivery. It will arrive in a couple of days along with a few more bottles of that oil you used.."

"Couple of days? My husband and I cannot afford to miss to many days of work."

"You can afford it, but don’t worry. The book will either be here tomorrow or on Monday. You can take a day off on Monday and go to work today."

"Detective you had better not suggest we go to work in drag."

"More likely in a disguise. Kitty can loan her hologuise braclet and she has a spare."

"So I can go to my company."

"Actually we think it would be better if you filled in for your husband and vice versa. There may be some complications if someone slaps a case file again Matt’s chest and finds more than they bargained for."

"I understand." Demona approached his husband and kissed her cheek. "Guess what my love."

"I heard while I was getting our outfits ready. I get to order people around," Matt ran her fingers through her ruby tresses.

"Oh not just that," Demona’s eyes twinkled with a lustful gleam. "We get to take a shower together in these bodies." He pulled his mate close to him and kissed her. His hand brushed down her back pausing over bottom and gently squeezing it.

_________________________________________________________________________

"You didn’t have to groom yourselves," Elisa said nervously as she studied the couple. "Just be dressed." She had arrived half an hour later with their breakfast.

"This might be the last time we will have a chance at this," Demona said. After their shower he had slipped into Matt’s brown suit and tan trenchcoat. His hair was brushed and held in place with Matt’s favorite brand of pomade and his chin was smooth and free of stubble. A quick sniff and Elisa could smell Matt’s cologne on him.

Matt had easily fit into one of Demona’s power suits, even though it was a little loose on the top. She went through a handful of skirts until she found one that was long enough to cover up her thighs. Her hairs was brushed, moussed, and tied back. Her lips were painted crimson, a hint of pink was on her cheeks. Her eyes had mascara, eyeliner and pale aqua eyeshadow. She wore a pearl necklace and her wife’s diamond ring.

"Well you look nice," Elisa couldn’t keep her eyes of Demona. As a man the immortal was quite attractive.

Demona had caught Elisa staring at her. "So you do like what you see."

"Hey," Matt protested , her bite of omelet balanced on the raised fork. "Elisa you are almost as bad as Brooklyn."

"I’m sorry," Elisa held up her hands. The knocking sound on their door brought a small bit of relief. "I’ll get it," Elisa said before either of the two weregoyles had a chance to set their coffee cups down.

Owen stood outside the room. "Please excuse me. I do not wish to see what happened."

"I understand," Elisa chuckled.

"Here," he placed two silvery white metal bands in Elisa’s hands. The were big enough to slip on over someone’s wrist. The middle was thick and square shaped. "The one on the left is programmed to cat an illusion to look like Ms Destine, the other will take on the form of Bluestone.Just flip open the top and press the small round green button."

"Thank you Owen," Elisa didn’t wait for him to leave. She closed the door and approached Matt. Her eyebrows were raised curiosly. "Here are the braclets." She slipped one over her wrist and flipped open the top and pressed the small glowing green button.

Ripples formed over Matt’s body. Her face had shifted to resemble the woman she had married. Her outfit appeared to actual fit and her breasts bulged out a bit more. "Did it work?" She spoke with Dominique’s voice.

"It’s like looking in a mirror," Demona gasped. "My love, you look like me."

"I hope I can act like you," Matt said as she stood up. "I don’t know if I can handle incompetent workers as well as you can my love."

"I’m sure you will do fine," he set his cup and fork down and placed the other braclet around his wrist. After pressing the same button Elisa had Demona’s features shifted and rearranged themselves till he resembled Matt Bluestone. "Testing," he spoke. "I sound like my husband."

"Good," Elisa yawned yawned. "I’ve left the twins with Gloria." Elisa quickly exited the room. She was going to decide to take some asprin before recollecting her children. __________________________________________________________________________

They should not have to be prisoners in their own home. It wasn’t right for them to be locked away in their own room when the ones responsible for their condition are allowed to go to work. It was like being grounded for something they didn’t do. Of course Fox knew why he and his husband had to stay locked up. They couldn’t allow anyone to see them in their present state, especially Alex

"He’d be going to therapy for the next ten years," Fox shook his head before staring back into the mirror. He had slipped into one of his husband’s casual outfits of a black shirt and denim pants. "At least I’m not an ugly man." He brushed the tips of his fingers through his flipped up bangs. Except for the length his hair hadn’t changed. His mouth and nose were the same, but his chin was wider and more square shape and his eyes were the same size as his father’s.

He raised his chin and gave it a gentle rub. He didn’t try to shave his face. "I wonder how I would look with a beard, or a goatee." He ran his hand down his chest, feeling the unfamiliar flat and solid terrain. "It just doesn’t feel right," he shook his head. He reached for the area between his legs and stroked what was concealed by his pants. His eyes closed he leaned against the counter and continued to rub, not stopping until he felt a bulge develop.

"Of course I want to, I’m a man." He quickly pulled down the zipper and allowed his heated flesh to poke out. He hadn’t examined his new appendage thoroughly before. It was thick as a toilet paper roll and almost twice as long. With one hand bracing himself against the sink’s counter top he grabbed onto his hardened rig at the base. His fingers brushed against the top of the bean bag like sack and pulled up. "Oh, god." No wonder David takes so long in the bathroom before bed. He slid his wrist back down and up. The rhythm increasing while he moaned. He gripped the counter harder and would have damaged it if he were a gargoyle, but thankfully he wasn’t. He stared down his hand. A white creamy substance had covered his palm and fingers. He had to wash it off before he put his flaccid flesh back inside his pants

___________________________________________________________________________

David Xanatos spent most of her morning poured over a laptop, typing up reports and answering questions her employees had e-mailed her with. She tried to be continuously business without taking a break. She had tried to stretch before, but when she held up her arms the underwear in her wife’s bra dug into her ribs. Once they returned to normal she was going to buy Fox several wireless cotton bras.

"Fox, honey could you call one of the were’s?" David asked while only stretching her legs. "I’m kind of thirsty. See if one of them can give us some orange juice?" She hated having to ask the other denizens off the castle to wait on them hand and foot, but considering her present condition she did not have much choice. "Fox?"

Fox quickly responded by grabbing onto his husband’s left breast. "Yes?"

David gasped and sat up. She turned to see her wife’s smiling face. "Fox what are you doing?"

"Just a little role reversal," Fox whispered. His hand slipped under the silk bra, and brushed against the smooth skin. "You are such a beautiful woman."

The billionaire felt a warmth developing in her cheeks. "Thanks you. At least I’m getting some comfort in this mishap."

"I want to kiss you," Fox’s hand hadn’t moved. The tip of index finger rubbed against Xanatos’s nipple.

"I can’t work like this."

"Do you want me to remove my hand?"

Xanatos stared into the eyes of her wife. This was Fox, her wife, lover, and in the gargoyle sense her mate. She just had a magical sex change. Her wife had become an attractive man with a sexy manly smile. She noticed his free hand resting on her thigh and admired the thick fingers and how they wee splayed. She didn’t want him to remove his hand. The movement of his fingers were sensual and relaxing.

"No," Xanatos whispered. "Don’t you dare. I want you to kiss me." Fox’s lips were not much rougher as a man. They felt just as smooth but a little more firm. David savored the feeling of her wife’s kiss and decided to take the next step. Her tongue darted into his eagerly awaiting mouth.

Fox pulled back only to kiss his husband on the chin, her cheek and her mouth again. The kiss was deeper than the first one. His hands brushed away Davids chest and slipped around her back. "I want to make love to you."

"I want to feel you inside me," Xanatos gasped. "but I can’t. It’s too risky."

"What do you mean risky?" He ran a finger down Xanatos’s jawbone, from the ear lobe to her chin.

"I don’t know my cycle. I could get pregnant."

"It’s okay for me, but no for you?" Fox chuckled.

"I wasn’t the one ushered into a classroom during phys ed along with the rest of the female classmates to watch a movie about my changing body."

"I understand. We might not be able to change back or if we do you would be the first pregnant man."

"And the last thing I want is all that media coverage," Xanatos watched her wife stand back up, the bulge in his pants was still very noticeable. "We can still have fun."

"Oh," Fox raised his brows. "And what do you propose?"

She slid her chair back a few feet back. "I want to see if your mouth works just the same as a man."

"I just love an invite." Fox crawled under the desk and pulled himself into a crouch, facing the shapely legs of the woman who had pulled her chair in. David had selected to wear a skirt that day, making it easier for Fox to gain access. "You look good in a skirt. You know when we are back to normal you should invest in a kilt."

"I’m trying to work," David sang out the words.

‘And so am I,’ Fox thought as he slid his fingertips up his husband’s legs. He peeled the panties off David, and pulled them down off her around her ankles. He inched closer to the chair, staring at the pouty lower lips surround by a thatch of dark curls. A thin layer of moisture covered the inner lips, making them irresistible to kiss.

David could feel her wife breathing on her plump sex while she typed up an memo to be e-mailed to the heads of the different departments. The first lick caught her by surprise. She was anticipating it, but she had no idea how it would feel. The second lick was more comfortable and by the third she was familiar with the feeling. She had no idea how good it would feel. She quickly typed up the final words to the memo as Fox’s licks increased. She was going to have to wait to type up another one. She couldn’t with Fox’s mouth clamped around her clit and her legs bucking with pleasure.

_________________________________________________________________________

The 23rd precinct’s phones never seemed to stop ringing. The constant droning had become a drill digging into the side of Demona’s temple. He had no idea how Matt could handle it.

"Hey detective," an African-American man dressed in a dark gray business suit and plain silver trench coat approached him. "I heard you and Maza will be working together again."

"The rumor is true," Demona said.

"Gee Matt, don’t you like working with me?" Gamble pretended to sound hurt.

"You know I’ll miss you," Demona smiled, wondering if his husband’s traditional cocky grin cast over his own smile.

"Don’t sound to disappointed Gamble," Morgan smiled. "You probably be working nights with Cross and from what I heard not only is she easy on the eyes but she’s smart, funny and gun to work with. You can ask Elisa."

"She’s always raving about Cross," Demona said. "I often get a headache listening to her talk about what she and Cross did that day."

"You know I’m kidding," Gamble reached for an M&M and popped it into his mouth. "Great teams shouldn’t be kept apart for long. I like to think we are also team, but the legend of Maza and Bluestone will outlive Bluestone and Gamble."

"You and Cross may end up as a new legendary team." Morgan added his final say before he left the room.

"Cross and Gamble does have a nice ring to it, doesn’t it Matt?"

"Yeah," Demona grunted. He was glad he and Matt’s partner had desk duty that day. There would have been no way he could keep his temper under control while out on the field with the fool. He was glad his husband will be with Elisa again. Elisa may have her annoying qualities but she was no where near as incompetent as this idiot.

It wasn’t just the fact Gamble was misplacing files, he had a number of annoying habits. While on the phone he kept tapping the pen in his hand against the tops of the other pens in the pen holder, trying to create music. He kept bugging the former woman with stupid jokes only he would find funny. He also kept playing with his candy. He would toss it in the air and try to catch it with his mouth. He created a field goal with his coffee mug and the pencil holder an would try to flick his candy pieces through the goal.

"Ah damn it," Gamble grumbled while flicking through a small folder. "This is supposed to be with vice. Some one dropped it here by mistake."

"Are you going to give it to them or are they going to come here?" Demona asked.

"I’ll let them get it," He continued to thumb through the photos. "I always wondered about those guys. Do they take pictures of the hookers for evidence, or for their own pleasure?"

Demona rolled his eyes back. "Why are you looking at those?"

"I have no idea," He pulled out another picture and froze. His mischievous grin faded. "Matt, you remember the Star Wars robbery a week ago?"

Demona furrowed his brow, trying to remember the facts of some of his husband’s cases. Matt would occasionally talk about them when they were discussing work. "The one where the crooks wore masks of Star Wars characters?"

"Remember what one of the clerks saw when one of the robber’s shirts got caught on one of the shelves?"

"There was a tattoo on one of them. On the naval."

"Part of the shirt tore away and the clerk saw a spider tattoo encircling the naval." Gamble handed Demona the picture he was holding.

Demona studied the picture in his hands. The hooker seemed like she was barely out of highschool. Her copper colored hair was placed in two pigtail styled braids. She wore too much black eyeliner and green shadow. Her lipstick color was too dark a red. She was dressed in next too nothing. A strip of spandex was warped around her breasts and her vinyl skirt was even shorter than what Demona normally wore. The tattoo drew him in. An azure blue spider with the legs neatly paired off into four groups, two pair pointing to her breasts, the other two pointing to her skirt. In the center of the spider’s abdomen was a ruby red hourglass. He was certain Matt had told him the colors of the tattoo matched his gargoyle form.

"Do you think this could be our girl?"

"I’m pretty sure that’s our Ewok," Gamble picked up the phone. "I’m going to ask our friends in vice where this girl was."

"You have good eye for picking that up. You and Cross will make a dynamic team."

"Thanks, but I don’t think my eye is nearly as good as yours. I almost wish I was were you were when you fell for Dominique Destine. You never told me how you caught her eye."

Demona shrugged. "Lets just say we kept bumping into each other and one thing lead to another."

"One of those cases," Gamble smiled. "I hope I constantly bump into Miss Right. I still envy you. You have a beautiful wife and an adorable son. Which reminds me. You haven’t shown me any of Charlie’s latest pictures."

"He’s going to turn four in a week," Demona reached into the pocket of his husbands coat and pulled out Matt’s wallet and a small handful of photos of Charlie.

___________________________________________________________________________

She was never going to complain about paperwork again. Typing up case files and filling out forms whenever she or Gamble had fired a gun was tedious, but it was no where near as painful as going over business reports. Matt did not know how her wife or Xanatos was able to handle it.

"Now that’s done what is next?" Matt opened up Dominique’s work planner. Her wife quickly wrote out her assignments for the day. "Taking care of employees who have requested vacation time. That shouldn’t be too hard. I’ll just give everyone who hasn’t taken a vacation in a year an automatic yes."

"Ms Bluestone-Destine?" Mary Anne Rail’s voice carried over the intercom speaker. "Can I speak with you?"

Matt paused from typing. "Is it important?"

"Well it is, sort of."

"Sort of ?" Matt blinked. Dominique’s secretary did sound worried. "Come on in."

"Do you need a refill?"

"I’m good for now. You don’t want to peel me off the walls, now do you."

Mary Anne didn’t answer on the other end. She just walked into Dominique’s office. She glanced at Dominique warily. "Are you feeling all right?"

Matt sat back and smiled. "I’m feeling fine. Why do you ask?"

"You are acting way too nice," She rubbed her thumbs together. "You have been seeing employees all day and you haven’t talked sternly to one of them. You haven’t even fired anyone today. Are you sure you don’t have a cold or is something going on at home?"

"The ones I have seen are doing their job correctly and some of them are exceptionally good employees. I punish those who are incompetent." She clenched her fist. "And those who do very well for this company receive the praise they deserve."

"But are you not going to fire someone today?" Mary Anne’s voice was like a child who had a promise broken in front of them.

"I’ll fire someone right now," Matt sighed. She was Dominique for the day, not Detective Matt Bluestone, not a female version of Matt Bluestone. She was disguised as her wife and she had to act more like it. "I want you to make a list of people who have taken too many days off in the past quarter. Weed out those who have also arrived late more than three times. Focus on the list of the late vacationers. Take those out who make one mistake and send those names to me."

"Yes ma’am," Mary Anne’s disposition had taken a turn in the opposite direction. She had practically skipped out of the office with her new assignment.

___________________________________________________________________________

Monday morning, the start of a new work and school week had arrived and Owen had woken up earlier than usual once again to feed both Alex and Charlie. He had told both boys their parents were very ill.

The second the elevator had started to move Owen took a folded piece of yellow paper out form his pocket.. "Alex, I need you to open up the mirror link to your grandmother."

"Okay," Alex stared at the reflective surface of the elevator doors. "Open a link smooth metal that holds my reflection. Link with another like you in my desired location." Ripples radiated out from the center of the doors like a stone falling into a pond.

Owen unfolded the paper. Fox’s elegant cursive took up the tentire surface, basicaly repeating an apology over an over. He folded the note twice and threw it at the rippling metal. The note was absorbed into the doors, ceasing their movment once it completly passed through.

The two of them had reached the lobby and Alex walked over to the chair he sat in when he waited for Owen to bring the car around the front.

The security guard sitting behind the desk was not alone. A man dressed in a Fed Ex uniform was waiting in front of the desk. Two small cardboard boxes were under one arm and a clip board was in his other hand.

"May I help you?" Owen approached him.

"I have a few packages here for Mr. David Xanatos," the delivery man said.

"I’m Xanatos’s assistant," Owen said while reaching for the clip board. "I’ll sign it for him." Owen scribbled his name down on the flat digital board. The Fed Ex guy handed him the boxes. One was the perfect size to ship a hard cover book inside. The other was smaller and marked fragile. Owen guessed they contained the needed oils. "I have to take Alex to school." Owen set the package down in front of the security officer. "I want you to call Elisa Maza in the castle and tell her the book had arrived."

__________________________________________________________________________

The square of four candles was set up in the bed room of Matt Bluestone and Demona once again. Demona had thumbed through the pages of the book to the spell while the others were covering their bare flesh with oil.

"You know what would be interesting?" Fox asked as David rubbed a slick coat of the substance onto his shoulders. "If you and Matt were giving each other oil massages."

"Right before we have sex?" David raise her eyebrows. "What is it with you men and lesbian porn?"

"I understand what you guys are talking about," Fox said.

"I’m not about to give my wife an erection."

"Well you have all weekend with that cute ass of yours," Fox slapped his palm against David’s bottom. The brunette jumped in surprise.

"Forget it. When I’m back to normal I’ll probably have nightmares about kissing Detective Bluestone."

"The feeling is mutual," Matt said. She had been listening to the conversation, but she was more focused on her wife. Demona had stopped turning pages and was staring intently at the open book in his hands. "Did you find it?"

"Yes," Demona groaned. His eyes slowly closed. "Of all the complications. I can’t believe this was the problem."

"What is it?"

"The female must wear the pendant and say the words, not the male. My love, you have to cast the spell."

"Is that it?"

"Yes it is," he handed the book to his husband and pointed out the words. "This is what you have to say."

Matt took the charm from the table and slipped it over her head. It was the first time she had ever cast a spell beore and she hoped it would succeed. "Invoco cresco Ovid, audio cluveo signum. Transformo homos dominas itque dominas homos." Matt’s eyes never left the candles. As soon as the words had left her lips they had begun to flicker. "It’s working."

"How can you tell?" David asked.

"The candles," Matt pointed at the one closest too him. The golden dancing flames had been replaced with small spherical lights glowing like fireflies. "My first spell."

"Don’t jump for joy," Fox said. "I’m not going to be certain until we hare our original equipment."

"Which will be soon. The lights are getting bigger."

Fox turned his focus onto the candles and blinked at the size of the lights. They had grow to the size of baseballs and were still growing. "So far so good. If this works then I better day goodbye to my little soldier."

"You two will meet again," David said. "I wouldn’t mind doing this again, but after we make arrangements with Talon for our sons to have a sleep over. Although honey I think I’ll be happy to have you as a woman again. Once you got your penis you have been thinking with it too much."

Fox rolled his eyes and glanced at Demona. The red-haired male smiled back. "Women." He stared at his husband’s breasts again. He wondered if they were about the same size of his when he was female. He glanced down at his erect organ and another thought crossed his mind. He never had a chance to measure his male part.

___________________________________________________________________________

Small hands reached into the yellow plastic Playdoh container and pulled out a bright crimson ball of soft material. Charlie Bluestone-Destine squeezed the material in his hands, causing it to filter out between his fingers. He rolled it between his hands and rolled it further on the table until it was the same length of a snake.

"Hey little man, what do you have there?" Charlie sat up at the sound a familiar voice. The tall man entering the room was wearing his basketball team T-shirt and a pair of shorts. The bright red hair on the top of his head looked like it hadn’t been brushed.

"Dada!" Charlie dropped the clay, letting land with a thud on the table, and ran up to his father. "You and mama are feeling better?" He held up his arms to allow his father to pick him up.

"We are feeling better," Dominique said as she followed her husband into the room. "We both had really bad fevers and they are gone now."

"I’m glad you are not sick." Charlie gave his father a squeeze with his arms.

"Don’t I get one of those?" Dominique teased. She took her son from Matt’s arms and gave him a hug. "Now we need to talk about your birthday party. What kind of cake do you want?"

"Chocolate."

"That’s my son," Matt tousled the hatchling’s wild hair. "Guess who’s also feeling better?"

"Who?"

"We are," David and Fox Xanatos entered the room. His normal tied back hair was hanging loosely. Like Matt, Xanatos was dressed very causal, but Fox was wearing a pink blouse and a matching skirt. "A little bed rest was all we needed." He pulled a rubber band from his pocket and gathered his hair into a ponytail before wrapping the base.

"We don’t want to miss your birthday." Fox smiled at him while running her fingers through her hair.

"It’s not for another week," Charlie said.

"This is why we have to start planning now," Dominique said. She stared into the sparkling green eyes of her son. "I love you honey. Your father and I are sorry."

"Sorry? For what?"

"For getting sick. We missed you."

 

The End