Follow These Tips For A Perfect Toe Touch
Keep your head up and your back straight.
- Don't reach for your feet, instead try to bring your legs up to your hands.
- You don't actually want to touch your toes. Your hands should be about where the arch of your foot is.
- Point your toes.
- Snap your legs down with as much force as you brought them up with.
- Land with a slight bend in you knees.
- Work on building up the strength in your arms, shoulders, abs and legs.
- Work on all aspects of the jump: prep, lift, execution and landing.
- Practice, practice, practice.