Old Friends, Part 6: Back to Andromeda

Dylan looked down at Tyr, "I think he'll be more upset about being beaten than anything." Rommie blinked, "Dylan, my ship-self has just docked next to the Maru." Dylan nodded, "We better get Tyr to medical. Alert Rev Bem that where on our way." He turned to Orion; "The three of you are welcome to join us if you want." Mark looked at his sister for a second, the nodded, "Thank you captain Hunt, we would be honored. Orion, will you please inform Whisper that we will be on the Andromeda if she needs us." Orion nodded, and sent the message.

Orion helped Dylan to carry the unconscious Tyr to the Andromeda's airlock. No sooner where they through when Andromeda's hologram appeared before them, "Orion! It's good to see you!" Orion smiled, "It's good to see you to my friend." Mark grabbed his forcelance when Rev Ben walked through the hatch, but quickly put it away, "My apologies, I did not know that you where a Wayist." Rev Bem nodded, "It happens quite often. I am only glad that you did not shoot, regardless." The Magog looked at Tyr, "What happened to him?" Mary smirked, "He made a pass at me." Mark winced, "Not a good survival trait that: My sister is very peculiar about the company she keeps."

Beka walked down the corridor, Harper in-tow, "What happened to Tyr?" Rommie lifted the unconscious Nietzschean onto an anti-grav stretcher, "He made an error of judgment." Dylan introduced the newcomers, "Beka, Harper, this is the Shoulder of Orion, an old Friend of Rommie's, and Mark and Mary McCoy, his captain and chief engineer respectively. Orion, Mark, Mary, this is Beka Valentine, my first officer and pilot, and Seamus Harper, my chief engineer." The two groups exchanged greetings.

Harper gave Orion the once over, "So, you're an Avatar too, huh? What class of ship?" Orion laughed, "You have no need to worrier Mr. Harper, I am but a transport ship. I'm not going to attack you like the Balance of Judgment did." Harper relaxed, "Thank god for small mercy's: I'm still repairing the damage from that last scrap."

Mary stepped forwards, "Want some help?" Harper grinned, "From you? Anytime!"

TBC

Next

Chapter Index