Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: another question

there are a number of files created by protel in the
windose directory.. just copy any file with a likely
name *99SE.*
I make it about 29 files and almost 1meg

Simon

--- Amy Nolen <ANolen@RFMD.com> wrote: > Thanks for
being so helpful with my printing
> question. Here's another one
> for you; I am getting a new machine which means that
> I am going to have to
> reload everything onto the new machine. Is there a
> file that can be saved
> for Protel98 and Protel99SE that will restore my
> personal options by
> dropping this saved file back into the folder it was
> in? Thanks!!

=====
---
Simon Peacock