Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: ?? Tools/Preferences/Colors/Connections

John,

Globally, you're on the right track: Tools/Preferences/Colors/Connections.
Click on the colored box and voila! If this doesn't work (or never did) you may
have display settings issues.

In the "Browse PCB" window (off to the left), select "Nets" as the scope then
pick the target net and click "Edit". The "Net-Properties" window pops-up and
you are a changin' the color of that net when it is in condition: Rats Nest.

Mel

--
Melvin Hart Burk Jr.
Designer