[PROTEL EDA USERS]: New Kid on the Block

I am a new subscriber from the Dallas Forth Worth area and it is HOT here!
We had 108 yesterday.

Anyway I work at a start-up company called PowerSmart and we design lab top
battery management semiconductors. I worked with Dallas Semiconductor for
9.5 years and now I have join this organization. I have used Protel from
version 1.0 PCB Dos package and really like the SE feel!

Has anyone worked with the signal integrity tools very much?

Micky A. Blain
Power Smart
2805 Dallas Parkway
Suite 500
Plano, TX  75093
OFF.  469.241.0087 Fax 469.241.0106

Attachment Converted: E:\EUDORA\ATTACH\winmail11.dat