From: Brian Guralnick [mailto:brian@innerdimension.com]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 1:03 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Copy & paste within PCB P99SE with NETS
please.

Hi everyone,

    I created sorta a 'via funnell' to pass a buss over a group of SGRAM
chips.  Annoyingly, my pasted copy was missing the net names.  Is there a
simple way to transfer the nets so that my 2 via funnells may be joined
without all the ERC?

Illustration, 80Kb desktop screenshot:
ftp://ftp.point-lab.com/quartus/Public/ProtelUsers/ptelcopy.png

    One other thing, is there an automated way to build such a funnel to try
to keep a bundled set of signals as tight as possible?  I know it woul be
easy to just make straight lines for the bundle, but I like to keep open
room to place power plane vias for the adjacent ICs...

Happy CADing,,,
    Brian.