Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!


This is our Copperhead.




Our Copperhead doesnt have a name yet. There will not be many pictures as he is hard to photograph. Being both quick and dangerous it is not a chance I like to take. This is the most beautiful snake we have ever owned. He is just a baby. The Copperhead is a Viper and is poisonous and deadly and should NOT be kept as pets by anyone that is not extremely experienced with venomous snakes. Baby snakes are more venomous than adult snakes. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!

Choose another thumbnail from the list on the left, or return to the front page.