April's contest is an art contest with all entries relating to Agri-Science.
1. Must be original hand-drawn artwork related to Agri-Science (i.e. animals, plants, etc.) Absolutely no stickers, computer-generated graphics, stamps, etc.
2. All students in the Agri-Science Program and/or FFA can enter.
3. All entries MUST be received by Friday, March 24th.
4. No black and white restrictions
5. Can be no larger than 8 1/2" X 11"
6. Can be in any medium (i.e. pen & ink, pencil, etc.)
7. If enough entries allow, there will be one winner from each of the four grade levels.
8. Artwork will be returned after being judged and/or being scanned onto the Agri-Science web page.
9. All entries should be handed in to Mrs. Provencher in the Agri-Science Office.
All artwork will be judged on originality and creativity. The winners of the art contest will get their artwork scanned and posted on the Agri-Science web site until the contest winners for the next month.
Please take a few minutes and fill out our questionnaire. Below you will find a link that will take you to our survey. Just click on the "Vote Now!" button and have fun!!