Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
This is where the whole gang gets to be on the game show "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" but all questions are BMW related.

Regis: Put these countries in ABC order. USA, Greece, Australia, and Japan. Who got it right?
Lisa Matthews from New York City. Welcome Lisa.

Lisa: Thanks.

Regis: You have three lifelines. Let's go.

Lisa was going great. She was up to $64,000. She didn't use her lifelines yet. Then, she won the Million dolloars with Eric.

Kimmy: I am ready to play Regis

Turner: I am ready too.

Regis: Ok, here we go. Who played Cory Matthews? A. Kermit The Frog B. Bozo The Clown

C. George Bush D. Ben Savage

Kimmy: D Ben Savage

Regis: Got it for $100.

Now, you are just five questions away and with 3 lifelines. Congratulations. You are a millionaire.

She leaves and Angela and Shawn are up. They become millionaires and they decided to get their own place with their new family. they all lived on the same street in the city of New Haven. They all guest starred on MTV and were featured in Entertainment Weekly, People, and the LA Times. They meet director Alan Rifkin and they all did a movie playing their characters. It was great. It was number 1 for several weeks and months and was the longest movie in the world. It was 8 hours long.

the END!