Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
The gang won a trip to DisneyWorld. . They entered a contest and won.
Kimmy: Let's go to DisneyWorlk and have fun

Lisa: Sounds great. We wearned it. We have won. I can't wait to go. i have been waiting to go for a long time.

Feeny: How much did it cost and how did you enter?

Shawn: Simple. We entered a contest and it was held in our English class. it's free.

Jack: Yeah. We'll have fun. Don't worry. it's not like we are going to move down there. Don't we all wish.

Kimmy: Yeah. Isn't Mr. T great?

Amanda: yeah, and so isn't my lovely future husband. heheheheh I hope he proposes to me someday.

Kimmy: Mine too.

Lisa: Eric. He's sooo hot!!!!

They all go to Disneyworl. Kimmy, Lisa, and Eric wanted to go on Splash Mountain with Shawn and Amanda. Jack and Rachel wanted to go in the fun house with Mr. Feeny.

Lisa: This ride is fast and so much fun. Let's ride it again.

Kimmy: Okay. A way to cool off down here in this 90 degree heat.

Amanda: and A way we go. Weeeee.

Eric: Now, let's go on some roller coasters.

Amanda: As long as I am with you, sweatheart, I'll be fine.

Kimmy laughs and Feeny and Turner as they dess as rockstarts. Fenny dressed like Bruce Springsteen and Turner dresses as Elvis.

Kimmy: Loiok at you guys. hehehehehe. You guys look silly in them outfits.

Feeny: hehhheheeh. Of course. And we are going to sing.

Turner: Yep. right after that umm. Group. The Backstreet Boys sing. I think I going to be a better singer than them. That guy from that show Blossom taught me.

Kimmy: you mean, my dad.

Turner: Yeah. That's right. Nick Russo. Got to go. We are up. If you have the chance, come and watch us.

Kimmy: We will.

Eric: Good luck.

Turner and Feeny sing and they get a round or a applause. They meet a record executive from MCA and Jive records. They wantd them to record an album. So, they all decided to stay for a while.

Eric: Will you marry me?

Lisa: Yes. I will. But, when?

Eric: Next year. We will get maried n a beautiful church.

Lisa: Sounds perfect.

Shawn: Will you marry me since Angela moved to texas to become a doctor?

Amanda: I would love to. We will get married in a wonderful church.

They all headed back home.

Kimmy: We had fun.next time, we will go to Six Flags in Massachusettes, you know where Riverside used to be or Lake Coupounce or a fair.

Lisa: Sounds great.

The END