Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Chapter 1

It was early spring and Eric had made plans to go on a cruise to Paris.He knew that this trip was going to be a lovely event.. And It might would change his life. It had been over 4 years, since he saw Lisa,the actress and the beauty of her, and Now he was ready to love again. In his heart, he would never forget ,Lisa. She was so special to him.

It was the next day, he was going on the cruise today! “Guys, I am leaving now” as he walked out the door. “Have a good trip now, Eric”, Topanga said smiling. “I will “ he said back to her. “Send me shoes” she shouted.

Eric really hoped that, he would fall in love again on the cruise. He knew that there were beautiful ladies on the ship. He boarded the trip and was smiling as he saw the beautiful ship. “Gosh, this is a beautiful ship”. “I know that this trip will be wonderful”. he said.

He went up the broadwalk, and he saw a most beautiful lady getting on the trip with a man, who looked like he was a very importmant man in business or government. He knew that he had saw her before.. And then suddenly he remembered. It was Lisa. He couldn’t forget her beauty and beautiful red hair.She was like a model to him, and he knew that he would fall in love with her again. “My goodness, I can’t believe it,” I must talk to her”. “Who is she with”? Eric was about to go up to her, but he didn’t. He thought that she was married to that guy and he didn’t want to go up to her and hug her and kiss her. “The time will be right, for Lisa & I to meet again”. “We were always meant to be together.”

Chapter 2:

Lisa was in her room, she had came with her fiance’, and his name was Charles. He was in government and he had work to do on the trip. “Darling, I thought, I saw someone I knew”. “Really’? “  “ Yes, but I really can’t remember , who he was”. “Darling, there is a dance in the ballroom on the ship, would you like to go to it, while I am working?” he asked. “I would love to.” “I hope you will be successful at work”. she said. “ I will, darling.”he said.

Lisa had on her most elegant dress. She had brought , it in England, last year, on her last cruise. She had gone to the ballroom now. She was so bored. No one wouldn’t dance with her or even talk to her. She wished that someone would come to talk or dance with her.

She had went outside, and Eric was on the broadwalk, being bored as well. Lisa turned around and saw him. “ Oh my god, It’s Eric”. Lisa came running to him. “Lisa, It’s so great to hear your voice again”. “Eric , I have missed you so much”. she said softly to him. “ I see you still have the necklace, I gave you, when I went away”. he said . “Oh yes! It’s so beautiful, Eric”, I always think of you, when I see this necklace. “ So, how have you been?” he asked. “Just lovely”. She was so scared to tell him, that she was getting married. “That’s wonderful.You know, I haven’t fall in love again, since we meet in California. “Oh.” “Eric, I have something to tell you”. And then Charles came up to Lisa. “I see you have meet, Lisa”. “ Yes, I have. We have been friends for a long time.By The way, who are you? he asked him. “ I am Charles, Lisa and I are getting married when we get to Paris. I got to go now.” he said.

“Lisa, why didn’t you tell me”? Eric said. “I didn’t want to make you be upset.” “Lisa, I love you.”. Eric, I would you too!! I can’t imagine a day without you. She became to cry. “Lisa, please don’t cry.. And then romantic music played. Eric gently kissed her. “Eric, kiss me again”? Eric kissed her passionly. “Eric, My heart belongs to you.This marriage was arranged for me by my grandmother, my mother and father died about last year, and they thought best that I marry , Charles, because he was in the government and would take care of our family.” “Lisa, You will always be mine, Don’t you ever forget that.” “I won’t.” She kissed him again.

Chapter 3:

It was the second day of the cruise, in 2 more days, they would reach Paris. Lisa couldn’t get Eric out of her mind. She knew that he would be the only man for her. She had to break the engagement with Charles. She didn’t like him too much. He was 45 and she was 19. She was going to tell him, that she wouldn’t marry him. She wasn’t in love with him, she was in love Eric.

Charles came into the room. “Lisa, who was that guy last night?” “He was my old boyfriend, and I am madly in love with him”. she said. “Lisa, we are engaged.” “I am not in love with you.” she yelled. “Your grandmother arranged the marriage, and you can’t get out of it”. “Oh, yes, I can!I love Eric. And I will not lose him again”. “Alright, I understand, but your grandmother will be very mad at you, how you are wasting your life on a common person”. he said. Lisa gets her things and goes out the door.

Lisa had to find Eric, to tell him that she was free of the engagement now. She finally saw him and flew into his arms. “Eric, I love you!” she said crying. “Oh, Lisa, I know, I can see it in your eyes that you love me.” he said. They kiss on the broadwalk. When they stop kissing, Eric gets on his knees. “Will you marry me,Lisa”? he asked. “Eric”!she said. “Would you?I love you so much and I want you to be my wife.” “Yes, I will be your wife.” she said gladly. Eric took Lisa in his arms and kissed her so passionly . “Eric, This is the happiest day in my life”. “It is mine as well”.

Chapter 4:

It was the last day of the cruise, and Lisa & Eric were having the time in their lives. “Eric, this trip as been so amazing.” “It sure has been”. Lisa kissed him. “My family is going to love you.” he said. “ How do you know for sure, Eric”? ‘They aren’t the mean type,Lisa.” “ I hope they will love me and I wish That my grandmother would accept the marriage”. “I hope so.”  He kissed her. “Hey, how about when we get to Paris, we can get married?” “Eric, are you sure?” “I have been waiting for four years, and I want to marry you as soon, as possible.”  “Oh, Eric!” she said.

It was the next day, Eric and Lisa were so excited to be in Paris and soon be husband and wife. Eric said, that he would buy her a ring when they get to Paris. “ Are you excited, my dear?” he asked. “Of course, I can’t wait to be Mrs.Eric Matthews.” “ And I can’t wait for you to be my wife.

Lisa and Eric went down the gangplank. “Taxi”. Eric yelled. The taxi comes where they are. Eric and Lisa get into the taxi. “Where to”? The Taxi Driver said. “To a place where they sale rings”. Eric said. “Okay”. he said.

Lisa and Eric have gotten to the ring store. “Lisa , what kind of ring would you love to have? “Umm... A Diamond ring.” she said smiling. “Of course,my love” . he said.  “Here’s a lovely one”.he said. “Eric, it’s lovely.” “I was thinking, that the ring should have our name on it.” “That would be wonderful.” “It is a symbol of our love”. Eric goes and buy the ring.

“Lisa, lets go to a chapel and get married”.he said. “I would love that”. she said.

Chapter5

The Wedding was beautiful and magnificent. Lisa looked so beautiful in her dress, she had gotten to wear during the private ceremony. Eric looked like a gentleman in his tuxs. “Happy, my dear”? he asked her. “ “I am very happy, my husband”.she said. “Where would you like your honeymoon to be at? he asked. “Right here, in Paris.”. she said. “That would be brillant, my wife”. he said.

Eric and Lisa had gotten a nice little apartment in Paris. They wanted to live their forever. At Christmas time, They will go back to Eric’s home, to show his lovely wife to his parents. “I am going to call my parents,Lisa”.he said. “Do you think they will be mad”? “No.Maybe a little bit surprised.

Eric picks up the phone and calls his parents. Back home, Mrs.Matthews answers the phone. “Hello”. she said. “Mom, this is Eric calling from Paris. he said. “Paris”!! You are in Paris”.she said. “ I have some news to tell you”. “Go head, Eric”!  “I have found my true love and we have just gotten married”. he said with excitement. “Eric, you got married without your family?” she asked . “Yes, Mom, I couldn’t wait”. “I am thrill for you. Maybe when you and your wife, get home, we could give you two a little Wedding Party.” she said. “That would be lovely, I am so glad you aren’t mad.” “Baby, I am so happy for you.”she said. “Lisa is so special mom, I know you will fall in love with when you meet her. “I know, I will, sweetheart.See ya at Christmas.” she said.

“Mom Is thrill with us being married!” “Eric, I am so happy!” They begin to kiss on the crouch.

Chapter 6:

It has been a couple of months now and it was now Christmas time.Eric and Lisa were getting ready to go back home for Christmas.Lisa had a suprise as well to tell Eric. It would be their greatest Christmas gift of all time.

“Eric,I got my Christmas gift early this year”. “Oh”.”What was it, darling?” “I’m pregnant, my love”. she said with excitement. “My love, are you for real?” he ask. “I am!!!I always wanted a baby for Christmas”. “Oh my darling.” He picks Lisa up and kisses her.

“Do you think your parents are going to be thrilled?” “Yes, my love,It’s their first grandchild”. “You mean grandson”. “Darling,you mean their granddaughter.” “Eric, it’s going to be a boy, Don’t you want a son to carry your name?” “No. Not really.I like girls the best.” “Eric, you are so sweet.” They kiss for a moment.
 

Chapter 7

Eric and Lisa had gotten to Eric’s hometown.Lisa was so excited about meeting Eric’s parents, and she couldn’t wait to tell them the great news about the baby, she was having.She knew that they would be so happy.

Eric and Lisa had gotten to Alan and Amy’s house now. “It’s good to be home again, I haven’t been here in so long.”he said. “Eric, I am so happy to have you.” she said smiling. “You are my everything, sweetheart.”

Eric knocks on the door. Alan opens the door. “It’s so wonderful to see you too,”Alan said. “And this must be your lovely, Wife? “Yes. She is”. Eric said. “Isn’t she wonderful?” he asked. “ Of course, she is”. “Thank you, Mr.Matthews, and it’s such a pleasure to have met you.” she said. “I am sure, I am going to love your family.”she said. “They seem so nice.Eric has been telling me about them”. “Here’s Amy”.Alan said. “Hello, and this must be Lisa”. she said. “Yes.” she said. “Oh , you are everything, I have imagine you should be.” “Thank you, Mrs.Matthews”. “I know  now what Eric sees in you”. “Mother, I love Lisa so much.” “And we have something to tell you all.” he said. “What is it,Eric? Amy ask. “Lisa, got her Christmas gift, early this year, she’s going to have a baby.” he said. “Oh sweetheart, we are so excited” . Amy said. “I knew you would be mother.” he said.

“I guess we have two things to celebrate for the party for you guys” . Alan said. “Of course”. Lisa said. “When are we having it, dad? Eric ask. “On Christmas night.” he said. “That’s great”. Eric said. “It’s so kind of you all to plan something for us.” Lisa said. “We knew you would like it.” Amy said.

“Where are Cory & Topanga?” Eric ask. “They are here, sweetheart, they are visiting, Mr.Feeny”. “Is Mr.Feeny the teacher, you always talk about, Eric?” Lisa ask. “Yes. Of course.” “Mr.Feeny is the number 1 teacher outthere.” “I can’t wait to meet him”. “Why don’t we go and meet him now, Cory and Topanga are already there.he said. “ I would love that, my husband.”

Eric and Lisa were walking over to Mr.Feeny’s house and Mr. Feeny , Cory & Topanga were on the pouch with him. “FEENY , FENNY, FENNY!!!” He yelled. “Oh, it’s Eric.”Mr.Feeny said. “It’s so great to see you again.” “Are you still crazy, Eric?” “A little bit.” “Who is this, Eric?” “This is my lovely wife.” “Congratulations, Eric”. Cory and Topanga get up and go over to Lisa and Eric and start to congratulate them. “Congratulations, Eric and Lisa”. Topanga said. “You two, look wonderful.” Cory said. “I don’t feel wonderful”. Lisa said. “What’s a matter, Lisa? Are you sick? “No. I’m pregnant.” “Oh, Lisa!! I bet you are so happy!!! “Yes. I am so happy. I am finally going to have a child.” “This is so wonderful,Eric and Lisa.”Mr.Feeny said. “You two are one happy couple.”Cory said “Thank you, Cory. You and Topanga are a wonderful couple”. Eric said. “I hope one day, you two  , will be blessed with a child.” Lisa said. “I hope so.” Topanga said. “What do you want”?Cory said. “I want a boy and Eric wants a girl”. “Maybe you’ll have twins, Mr.Feeny said. “Two children?That would be wonderful”. Lisa said. “We only wnat one child right now”. Eric said. “I am sure you two will have lots of children in the future.”Mr.Feeny said. “Oh, it’s getting late”. Mr. Feeny said. “Yeah. It’s about my bedtime.” Eric said. “Goodnight, Mr.Feeny “ said Eric,Lisa,Topanga & Cory.
 

Chapter 8

It was Christmas Night, and they were having their Christmas Party & Celebrating Eric and Lisa’s marriage and them having a child. Everyone was invited. Angela,Rachel & Jack were invite. It had been a long time since they have seen them. Shawn was so excited about seeing Angela again & Everyone else was so excited about seeing them as well.

Angela,Rachel & Jack were at the party now. Shawn hugged Angela when he saw her. “How have you been, Shawn?” she ask. “I have been fine”. he said. “It’s so wonderful to see you all again”. Angela said. “Where’s Eric at?”Jack ask. “Oh, he’s somewhere with his new wife,He just got married.” Shawn said. “Wow! Let me go congrat him”.Jack said.

Eric and Lisa come into the room. Lisa was wearing a lovely dress, she knew that she wouldn’t fix in it in a  few months. So , she decided to wear it tonight. “Lisa, I can’t imagine you fat.Eric said. “I can’t neither, I have been shinny for all of my life”. Jack comes up to the lovely couple. “Congratulations, Guys!” “Thank you, Jack”.Eric said. “Your wife looks lovely.” “Thank you, Jack.Lisa said. “Are you married, Jack?” Eric ask. “No, but I am engaged.” “That’s wonderful”.Lisa said. “Who are you engaged to?” “It’s Rachel”. “That’s wonderful”.

Lisa and Eric chatted with the guest at the party. Lisa was having a great time and everyone else was.

The party was almost over, Lisa and Eric were to tell everyone their happy news. “Excuse me, everyone”. Eric said. “We have some very importmant and happy news to share with you”. he said. “Eric, what is it?Rachel ask. “Lisa & I are moving to California & we are expecting something very special.” he said. “Eric, go head and tell them”. Lisa said. “Lisa’s pregnant”.he said.  “That’s wonderful.”Angela said with a happy smile on her face. “I guess we won’t be seeing you guys for a long time, when you move to California.” Amy said. “We will come and visit you.”Lisa said. “That would be nice.” I know I’ll love my new grandchild”.she said. “ And she’ll love you, Mom.”Eric said.  “You guys have already found out, it’s a she? Cory ask. “No, Cory.” “I want a girl.” Eric said. “Whatever, it is , we are going to love it.” Lisa said.

The party was over now. Topanga and Lisa were sitting on the couch. “Lisa, how does it feel to be pregnant?” she ask. “Topanga, to be honest,it feels very bad.” “I bet it’s worth it.” Topanga said. “Yeah. It is.” “Have you come up with any names yet?” she ask. “If it’s a boy, I am going to name it after Eric.”she said. “How about if it’s a girl?” “I haven’t thought about it.” she said. “I bet Eric has.” “I know he has. He wants a girl so bad”. “I hope you’ll give him one.” “I do as well”. “But this one is a boy”. “Would you be upset, if it was a girl?” “No.I love all babies.” “Oh. Look at the time, I need to be going now.” “Bye, Topanga.” Lisa said.

Lisa quickly got up and went to bed.
 

Chapter 9:

Lisa and Eric were on their way to California now. Eric has gotten back into college now. Lisa is going to be a housewife. “Eric, are you excited?” Lisa ask. “Yeah. I am very excited”.he said. “California is wonderful”. she said. “It sure is”. Eric said. “I have called a doctor in California.” “That’s wonderful.” “Do you think he or she will tell us what it is?” he ask. “I am very sure of it”. Lisa gently kisses her husband. “Thank you, my dear.” “You’re welcome.”she said.

They have finally gotten to California now. They had bought a beautiful house. It was a two story house. It was so magnificent. “Hey, maybe when the baby gets older, we can have a party here”. he said. “That would be nice”.she said.

“Eric, I have to go to the doctor today.” “Okay.I’ll have you a nice supper when you get home”. “How wonderful.” “Today, I will find out what it will be, Eric.” she said smiling. “Wonderful!” “I know it’s a girl”. he said. “I hope so, Eric, because you want one so bad.” Eric kisses her.

It has been a couple hours now, and Lisa is running to the doorway. “Eric!!”she shouted. “What is it, my love?” “Your wish came true, it’s a girl.” “Oh my darling”. he began to weep. Eric picks her up and kisses her. “Are you happy, my love?”he ask. “I am very happy.” You and I have been so blessed.” “I am so happy, that we met again and you have blessed me with a most special gift.”she said. Eric smiles at her and kisses her again.

Chapter 10:

It was the last month of Lisa’s pregnancy. She had gotten a room set up for the baby girl, she is going to have. “Have you came up with any names, Eric?” “I have my darling.” “How about Ariana?” he ask. “That’s a beautiful name”. “Ariana Matthews”. she said proudly. “How about Ariana Marie Matthews”. he said. “That’s brillant.”she said proudly. “Darling, my parents are coming in the next flight.” “That’s wonderful”. “I know they must be excited.” she said. “It’s their first grandchild, my love”. he said.

“I know your mother is so very happy”. she said. “Yeah. I know and I am very happy as well.” “Me too.”she said.

“I am going to go down at the airport to get them.”he said. “I’ll be fine.” she said back to him. “Bye my love.” he said , and then he kissed her, and went out the door.

Lisa went in the kitchen to fix dinner for Eric’s parents. She knew that they would be hungry , after being on  a long flight.

And Then Lisa became to feel bad. “I wish Eric was here, I’m not feeling too good.”  She went over the couch and lied down. The pain was still bad. She wish that Eric would come. She thought that she was in labor.

Lisa had been in pain for 30 minutes now. Eric came in the door with his parents. “Eric, is that you? she shouted. “Yes, dear, what’s wrong?” He ran into the living room, where she was. “What’s wrong”? Alan ask. “I believe, I am in labor.” she said. “Has your water broke?”Amy ask. “Yes, I need to go to a hosiptal.” she cried. “Get her in the car”! Alan exclaimed. “Oh my lord.” Amy said. “Come on, Lisa” . Eric said. They quicky got in the car, and went to the hosiptal.

Chapter 11

They had gotten Lisa to the hospital now. She had gotten in her room now and doing great. She was doing very well for her first birth. Eric was so nervous. He was so happy to have his parents there. “Guys, I’m so nervous.”Eric said. “I was nervous too,Eric, when you were born.”Alan said. “I am so glad, that you can go into the room and see her give birth”.Amy said. “I better get going”. Eric said. “Tell us when the baby arrives “. Amy said proudly.

Eric had gotten to the room where Lisa was. “How are you doing?” He ask her. “I’m doing well”.she replied. “I can’t believe it, that tomorrow, we will be holding our child”. he said. “I can’t neither, I can’t wait for it to be over with.” she said.

It has been 9 hours since they had gotten to the hositpal and Lisa was ready to have the child now. Eric was very nevous right now. He thought, he would faint , if he saw Lisa give birth. But he stood strong, trying not to faint.

“Darling, I see the head”. he shouted. “Oh,Eric”.she cried.

A couple minutes later, Lisa had the child. “Oh, she’s so beautiful”.Eric cried. “She looks just like you.”Lisa said. “I thought, I was going to faint, my dear.”he said. “Eric, you are so very strong, I am so happy, I have you with me.” “Without you, I wouldn’t have never had the child . “You and the child are my special gift.

Eric came beside her and kissed her. Eric’s parents came into the room. “Oh, she’s so beautiful.”Amy said. “Our first grandchild was born, I’m a grandpa.”Alan said. “You two are so very blessed.” Amy said. “Yeah. We know.” Eric said. “Eric and The child are my most special gift. The family became to rejoice. Lisa and Eric were happy at what they had . The child was their most special gift.