Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
The Party

Setting:This story takes place when Cory and Shawn are in 9th grade.
Part 1:

  Cory and Shawn were at Cory's parents house. They were talking about having a party. "Shawn, when do you think , we'll be able to have a party?" he ask. "I hope very soon". "Let's go ask your parents." "Okay, because, I really want to invite Topanga to it." "I know." Shawn said.

 Cory and Shawn quickly ran down into the leaving room. Cory shouted, "Can we have a party?" "Not this weekend!" Amy exclaimed. "Why?" Cory ask. "Because, we are going to be out of town this weekend." Alan said. "You remember, we have to go and see Alan's mother." she said. "Oh, I forgot about that." Cory said.

 "Did someone say something about a party"? Eric ask. "Yes!" "But we aren't going to have one". Shawn said. "That's too bad." Eric said.

 "We are leaving tomorrow, Eric." Amy said. "Really?" "That's good". Eric said. "Not forever,dummy." Alan joked. "You are in charge, Eric." Amy said. "Are you kidding?" he ask. "We are not", " We trust, you to take care of Cory & Morgan." "I almost forgot Shawn is staying over the weekend as well" Amy said. "Alright then." Eric said.

 Cory and Shawn go back up to Cory's bedroom. "Man, you aren't going to have a party". Cory said. "I wanted to dance with Topanga so bad." "Hey, maybe Eric could help us." Shawn said. "I don't really look for it, Shawn." Cory ask. "You know Eric, he'll make us do something for him, before, he does something for us." Cory said. "You are right about that." "Wouldn't it be worth it?" Shawn ask. "Yeah." "It is". "I love Topanga so much." Cory said.

 Eric comes into the room. "What?" Eric ask. "Could you do something for us?" Shawn ask. "What?" "Teach you how to get girls". Eric joked. "Hey, we already now, how to do that!" Shawn exclamied. "Then why do you need my help?" Eric ask. "We want to have a party!" Cory exclaimed. "You know, if you have one, Mom and Dad are going to find out about it."Eric said. "How would they know?" Cory ask. "Because, I would tell them." Eric said. "We'll do anything for you, Eric, if you didn't tell them?" Cory pleaded. "Oh I see, this is something about a girl." "Let me guess, it's Topanga." Eric smiled. "How did you know?" Shawn ask. "Because, he's always talking about her." he answered. "Please!!" Cory and Shawn pleaded. "Alright, I'll do it." "You two are going to have to do all of my chores for this month". Eric said. "Great!" Shawn exclaimed. "Yay, TOPANGA!" Cory shouted.

Part 2

 It was the weekend now. Amy and Alan were leaving to go see Alan's mother. "You guys are going to be alright?" he ask. " Of course!" Eric replied. "These three are going to be doing chores." Eric said. "I'm too cute to do chores." Morgan said. "You are to do it." Eric laughed.  "Why aren't you doing it?" Morgan ask. "Because, I get payed for watching out for you three." Eric joked. "Man, I don't want too do it." Morgan cried. "Who doesn't?" Shawn ask.

 By the time, Amy and Alan left, they were trying to get ready for the party. "I am going to tell mom and dad!" Morgan exclamied. "I'll pay you, if you don't." Eric said. "Give me my money?" Morgan ask. "This is all I have." he said. Morgan takes it away from him. "Thank you!" Morgan said real cute. " Don't you love little sisters?" Cory ask. "Don't you like, when I tell mom and dad, about your party." he joked. "Just kidding!" "I want tell them".he said. "I thought, you were really going to." Shawn said.

 It was hours later, and it was time for the party. "Does my breath smell good?" Cory ask. "Man, you need somemore scope." Shawn cried. "I agree with you on that." Eric laughed. "That isn't funny." Cory said, "I really want to kiss Topanga."Cory said. "She might died, when she smells you breath." Shawn joked. "Ha ha ha!" Cory shouted. Everything was in order for the party.Cory hoped it would be a great night.

Part 3

 The party had begun. Topanga was there on time. "Nice party, Cory". She said. "Thanks, I'm glad you liked it". Cory said. "You like to sit on the couch?" he ask. "Go Cory!" Eric shouted.

 "Is Eric always that funny?" Topanga ask. "He's even more funnier." Cory replied. "Topanga, I wanted to ask you something?" Cory ask. "What is it, Cory?" And then Amy and Alan come in the door. "I guess, the party is over!" Shawn said. "Eric!" Amy screamed. "Everyone go home."Alan said, while Shawn was trying to get out of the house. "You stay here." Alan said. " Cory, say good bye to your friends." Amy said. "Okay!" he said.

 Cory went outside to say good bye to his guests."Cory, it is very brave of you to have a party, when you're parents were out of town." Topanga said. "By the way, what did you want to say to me?" she ask. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he ask. Topanga kissed Cory. "Of course, Cory". "I always loved you." she said. When Topanga went back to her house, Cory was in a daze. Alan came outside. "Was it worth it?" Alan ask. "Yes!" he said . Eric came out side with them. "Did she kiss you?" he ask. " Yes!" he shouted. "You two are grounded for 1 month." Alan said. Alan went back into the house. "Thank you, Eric!" Cory said. "You're welcome." he said. "It's really great having a brother like you". Cory said. " I love having you for a brother as well."

THE END!