PURYONGSA - KOREA
Puryongsa located in Puryon Valley ( Uljin ) was the first temple founded by the great monk Uisang in 651 during the reign of the Silla King Chindok. Its Taeungjon (main hall) was most recently reconstructed in 1721, while the Ungjinjon was rebuilt in 1500 and survived the Japanese invasions at the end of that century. Puryongsa possesses a number of items that have been recognized as important cultural relics. In front the monastery there is a big flower garden.