100 Things About Me
The challenge was to find 100 things about myself that I don't mind sharing with other people and that people actually might be interested in. I think I did okay. I'm not sure though!
take a look at my guestbook
sign my guestbook
- I hate bananas.
- I love Barry Manilow's music. Sort of a guilty secret.
- I have more than 10 Dean Martin cds.
- I have more than 300 cds.
- I'm a very proud Canadian.
- I play a mean game of Crazy Eights.
- I hate grammar. Teaching it is horrid.
- I have 3 cowlicks. The one at the front drives my hairdresser crazy.
- I won an air band contest at university. I was Tina Tuna and I performed "Better Be Good to Me."
- At university I was a disc jockey, my on-air name was DizzyDee.
- I've read all of Jane Austen's completed novels.
- I intensely dislike Jack Nicholson and Robin Williams.
- I'm a Mac person.
- I can beat my brother in law at Trivial Pursuit.
- My sister won't play Trivial Pursuit with me!
- My niece loves doing the Hokey Pokey with me.
- I used to work at a bank.
- I've lived in 4 continents.
- I won't eat sunny side up eggs.
- I snore.
- Once I went to 5 movies in one day.
- I love L'Air Du Temps perfume.
- I'm allergic to perfume.
- My dog's name was Gypsey.
- When I got married I wore something old (my mother's pearl necklace), something new (my lingerie), something borrowed (a pin from my sister) and something blue (a garter I made myself).
- I can't speak Japanese.
- I'm married to a Japanese man.
- I love karaoke.
- My birthstone is amethyst.
- I'm an Aquarian.
- I love Earl Grey tea.
- I'm a bookworm.
- I like my steak medium rare.
- I make a mean cheese omelet.
- I'm a movie fanatic.
- My favourite hockey team is the Edmonton Oilers.
- In high school I performed in Arsenic and Old Lace. I was Aunt Abby.
- I love doing crafts, but I don't have much time.
- I do rubber stamping, especially at Christmas and New Year.
- I have loved Russell Crowe ever since I saw The Quick and the Dead.
- I'd like to write a novel, but I probably won't.
- I was 10 before I really learned to ride a bike.
- I once sewed my finger with my sewing machine.
- I've only been a bridesmaid once.
- I love blue cheese dressing.
- I take vitamins.
- I still listen to The Partridge Family.
- I still secretly love all of my teenage idols.
- My engagement ring has an amethyst instead of a diamond as the main stone.
- My favourite teddy bear's name is Ralph.
- My favourite Playstation 2 game is The Bouncer.
- I rarely wear make-up. Just lipstick for work, and only because I have to.
- I used to work in a hotel.
- I consider myself half-Scottish.
- I love detective novels.
- My hair is prematurely silver.
- My middle name is Diana. I like it.
- I'm named after my maternal grandmother.
- I used to volunteer with a literacy group.
- Dick Francis is my favourite author.
- I'd love to sing like Annie Lennox or Eartha Kitt.
- Novels by Patricia Cornwell, Elizabeth George and Marian Keyes take up a lot of room on my bookshelf.
- I'm as proud of my friends as they are of me.
- I like the Barenaked Ladies because they make me laugh.
- I used to have a membership to the Princess Theatre.
- I couldn't finish reading Misery. I cheated and read the end before I returned the novel.
- I made my husband watch The Shawshank Redemption. He loves the movie more than I do now.
- I eat very low carb.
- Pansies are my favourite flower.
- I don't like my laugh.
- I thought about being a goldsmith once.
- Toothpaste makes me gag.
- I don't like talking on the telephone.
- The first boy I ever kissed was Danny in Grade 2.
- I had a big dry spell after that!
- I love Lego.
- I often get a sore throat.
- My nice complexion is hereditary. I don't do anything to deserve it.
- I make a great stirfry.
- I don't like racists.
- I used to have a big thing for Ian Ogilvy.
- "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" is one of my favourite movie lines.
- Tremors cracks me up everytime.
- I used to kick butt at the Kevin Bacon game. (I probably still do, but it's easier these days!)
- My eyes are a great shade of blue.
- I hate making spelling mistakes.
- I like reading Dean Koontz novels, but don't like his endings, usually.
- Tick Tock and Odd Thomas are my favourite Dean Koontz novels so far. (Updated June 24, 2006)
- My favourite colour is blue.
- I don't like children, but I do like some animals.
- I read all of Enid Blyton's "Of Adventure" novels when I was a child.
- I try to reread The Secret Garden every couple of years.
- I drink decaffeinated coffee with cream not milk.
- I try to save money, but then I spend it.
- I'm a night owl.
- I hate getting up in the morning.
- Stupidity annoys me.
- I'm an Agnostic.
- My pierced ears have grown back over.
- I like to sleep with the blankets up to my neck. I can't sleep with them only up to my waist.
Comments? I'm all ears!
To Main Page of Living La Vida Loca in Japan
I joined a ring for people with 100 things to talk about. Find the next person here....
You are visitor number Thanks!