Paintball 2 U's Paintball Game Tip Guide
- while in play, its best NOT to give away your location..
- the best way to hit an opponent, is to sneak up to him, and hit him with the LEAST amount of paint possible......
- if a opponent says something out loud, try to listen to him/her and this will help you guide your actions, by being one step ahead...
- try to keep anything, bright, shiney etc..under grass, or out of view, these types of objects will give away your location..
- even when shooting, try to keep your position a secret
- if opponent shoots rapidly, and dosent allow you to rise to shoot, then he has done good, but to defeat him, try turning off your power feed, or stop paint from shooting from your gun, and shoot rapidly, this will scare your opponent, and he will duck, allowing you to have the advantage
- MOVE MOVE MOVE!!, dont just sit and stay in one spot, you have to move to survive!!
- try to make it as hard as possible for you opponent to shoot at you, this will allow you to get at a distance where you can execute him
- dont let fear become of you, you MUST be, alert, ready, careful, quiet, smart, creative, and fearless
- fear is a killer, if you have fear, you will loose, fear causes you to, duck, allowing your opponent to tkae you, make you weak, lessen your alertness and readyness, and cripple you from winning!!!
- Keep Gun Pointed Level, or up, to stop liquid, even if you have a expansion chamber...
- keep gun clean, this will slow the wear process
KEEP GUN OILED!!!
- oiling your gun will do mericals!!
- make sure not to fire gun without co2, no2, or air on it, this scratcehs a number of parts, and is not good for gun
- Keep co2 in a cool place, to prevent overheating and disk burst
- Take Care Of Gun, And read manual, dont modify your gun to heavily with off market suggestions, or kits, these area somethimes targeted to DESTROYING your gun
- make sure parts for gun, are actuall for gun
- to clean gun...pull out, bolt, barrel, and striker, then clean out, inspect for burring, roughness, or scratching, look at o-rings, and oil, then put back in
- fix loose hopper problems.....take off hopper, and elbow, dry out, and clean, oil might have gottin in to loosen it, or, take, paper, tape(NOT reckgomended!!)or teflon tape, and wrap around hopper on bottom, then insert into elbow, my best sugesstion is thou, to get a self cinching elbow, or hose clamps