of The Let His Light Shine Web Ring:
1) Site must be family friendly. We are a family Web
Ring, all pages and links must be viewable by all ages.
2) Must not say anything hateful about anyone, the love
of God must be apparent at all times.
3) Must not malign other denominations (see above).
4) Must not include anything to cause distention among
Christians. We're all on the same team here...
5) Must not express a view that evolution may have been a
tool used by God. Don't blame God for the random, chaotic
nature of the theory of evolution.
6) Must not compare Jesus to men of great historical
significance; in other words, sites that claim Jesus was
just a great man like Muhammad or Plato. Jesus Christ Our
Savior is the one and only Savior and is not to be
considered the same as earthly men.
7) Must not declare everyone is or will become a god,
e.g., "We are all part of the universal being and
will inevitably go to heaven."
8) Must not proclaim that all of the world's religions
are really offshoots of Christianity and all are equally
9) Must not claim to have received prophecy and publish
it on your site.
10) Must not be completely written in a language other
than and excluding English (We am sorry but we only speak
and read English and can't monitor or screen
foreign-language sites). If your site offers different
translations of the site Praise the Lord for being
available to a greater number, these sites will not be
deemed unacceptable for this reason.
11) Must not contain objectionable, non-Christian
material this would include but is not exclusive of:
transcendental meditation, astral projection, white
witchcraft, use of charms and crystals, vampires,
mystical creatures, tarot cards, wicca, pagan, faeries,
physic readings, astrology, celestial healing,
numerology, channeling, gods and goddess worship, earth
religion, ESP, homosexuality, pentagram, new age, magic,
reincarnation, karma, metaphysics, nudity, spells,
automatic writing, rituals, vulgar language, spiritism.
12) Must NOT promote links, groups, or other web rings
that support non-Christian beliefs. We understand some
sites must carry a banner ad placed there by the server
and we make allowances for these.
13) If providing a guestbook, message board, or chat area
on your site you are also responsible for making sure
none of the above mentioned things are left there during
your time on earth.
14) Must display the ring code on the page
submitted, if code is not found
site will be removed.
15) Upon acceptance email address must be kept current.
If you change address please notify us - we must be able
to contact you with updates and news of the ring or you
will be removed from members list.
16) Web site address must be kept current. If you move
let us know! If your page or the code cannot
be found you will be removed from membership. (If you are
having a problem, let us know we may possibly be able to