The Amaru military has been rebuilt from the ground up after the civil war. Warlord Adamus chose to build the most elite war machine in the galaxy favoring training and tactics over numerical superiority. Inter-service competition has been abolished favoring a single unified Amaru Military Corps (AMC). The AMC is composed of ground, naval, atmospheric, and space units all commanded by Adjutants in their respective categories. All warriors have been trained for each
duty thoroughly, and are well versed in combined arms warfare as well as military theory and application.
Rules Of Engagement For Tactical Combat
Establish formation and tactical advantage.
Response to communication dictates action.
Speed and direction of target will be met with appropriate attack pattern.
Acceptable risks must be acknowledged in order to win decisively.
Rules Of Engagement For Strategic Combat
Establish optimum position and fortify.
Mobilize reserves and secure lines of transport.
Gather intelligence on enemy positions.
Mass defensive garrisons.
Coordinate strike with maximum force.
- Commander: Adjutant Octavian
- Military Vessels: 5001
- Merchant Fleet: Underway
- Ground Forces:20.75 Billion
- Naval Forces: 20.75 Billion
- Atmospheric Forces: 20.75 Billion
- Space Forces: 250 Billion
- AAF Status: 96% Efficiency
- ES-Epidemic(Plague), Lurker(Recon)
- FG-Burn(Minesweeper), Freeze(Minelayer)
- DS-Assasin(DEF) LC-Aftermath(SYS)
- CR-Catastrophe(Sun Destroyer), Injection (Special Forces)
- BC-Pain(ATK), BB-Earthquake(ATK)
- DN-Demon(ATK) LX-Dictator(CX)
- HX-Dominator(CX) SS-Conquest(OP)
- BS-Occupation(BS) SB-Vengeance(SB)
- COL-Intervention(COL) MED-Ultimatum(Utility)
- ATB-Apocolypse(ATK) Fighters-Satan,Lucifer
Hierarchy Within The Empire:
- Warlord-Supreme Commander of the Commonwealth
- Adjutant Order I,II,III-Theater commander at the fleet level.
- Prefect Order I,II,III-Sector and regional commander.
- Judicator Order I,II,III-Administrative leader, ranking tactical officer.
- Enforcer Order I,II,III-Shock troops and backbone of all operations.