|ENGLISH MASTIFF LIST|
Items for sale or trade by members of the English Mastiff Email List
1. This "bazaar" is for members of the EM-List
2. Items listed here may be for trade or outright sale and the EM-List is not a party to any negotiation at all nor does the EM-List endorse or stand behind any arrangement or sale. All arrangements are strictly between the seller (person listing item) and the buyer (person offering for the item).
3. Nothing "alive" may be listed here.
4. To have an item listed here you must submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org and the item, if appropriate, will be added to the list as soon as possible.
5. When submitting, you must give a detailed description of the item, the value you wish to receive for the sale of the item, or what you would like to barter and receive in trade for the item. Include your full name and email address so that interested persons can contact you privately about the item.
6. When the item is sold or bartered, please contact email@example.com and inform us so we can remove the item from the list.
7. We will list the items for 4 months running or until you advise us the item is no longer available. If you wish to relist the item at the end of 4 months resubmit it as described above.
1989 Southwind by Fleetwood Motor home
Chevrolet 454ci gas engine
6.5 kw Onan generator
2 air conditioning units
4 burner gas stove
Domatic refrigerator (inoperative)
60 gallons potable water
60 gallon holding tank
Shower with curtain
90 gallon fuel tank
Mor-Ryde suspension system
Steer Safe Steering system
This motor home has lived in a heated attached garage for all its life (except when traveling).
Area rugs and runners have protected the carpet and slip covers have preserved the fabrics.
$22,940.00 will buy this wonderful motor home
Exterior pictures are included
Custom interior pictures will be provided to serious inquiries.
Phone: Mark Blaisdell (270)826-6000