BOXING FOR FITNESS & AMATEUR INFO
SJC Professional Boxing, Inc. is looking for investors to form a major promotional company. If you are looking for an investment in professional boxing, we will minimize your risk, while maximizing your potential. We have a proven track record:
1. SJC Boxing has trained/managed ten world champions.
2. SJC Boxing helped promote the first casino boxing in the state of Florida.
3. SJC Boxing helped promote the first live broadcast of boxing on the internet. It was viewed by more than 250,000 people in 15 countries.
4. SJC Boxing helped to promote the first pay-per-view event in the Bahamas.
If you are a fight manager, and are currently investing in one or more fighters, diversify;
Sign your fighters to our promotional company, and invest in the company instead.
MINIMIZE YOUR RISK!
Putting your money into a fighter leaves you vulnerable:
1. Your fighter could suffer a career ending injury.
2. Your fighter may never get a real opportunity.
3. Your fighter may lose his ambition or drive.
4. Your fighter may not have the ability to make it to the top.
5. Your fighter may be "stolen" by a major promoter just as he/she is about to make it to the top.
By investing in the company you will have an investment in many fighters as well as the promotion of these fighters.
1. Set up Company Structure.
2. Positions needed to be filled:
2. Director of Operations
4. Site Coordinators
5. Legal Council
8. Director of Sponsorships
10. Media Specialist
3. Recruit Stable of Fighters:
1. Provide Housing
2. Provide Jobs
3. Provide Training and proper Sparring
4. Affiliations with Trainers, Managers, and other Promoters.
5. Set up Television Production Company.
2. Advertising Sales Manager
6. Set up series of shows in different locations.
7. Move fighters into Jr. titles and rankings.
8. Lobbying at Organization Conventions.
SJC BOXING'S GOALS:
1. To continue to attract and train an excellent stable of world class fighters at our training facility.
2. To organize and promote world-wide boxing shows in order to sustain activity for our fighters.
3. To advance our fighters in the world rankings in order to obtain title fights.
4. To assist our fighters in developing skills to use when their boxing careers are over.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN INVESTING
OR GETTING MORE INFORMATION:
CONTACT STEVEN J. CANTON:
Copyright 1998-2012 SJC Professional Boxing, Inc. All Rights Reserved