The Cinderella Acrobatic's objective is to offer a program that will implement diversity and depth into the physical education of your child. At Cinderella, we want only the best for our young athletes... and that is what we give, only our best.
Our staff is dedicated to providing an array of exciting activities that make physical fitness FUN! By doing this, we hope to instill in your child the foundation for a life- long fitness habit.
Our students thrive on the high level of individual participaion in our circuits made up of individual stations. Perpetual motion by the students yields healthy energy release in a safe environment. A station is a small activity area with a designated movement challenge. Linking together several stations in a circular or square fashion creates a circuit.
The obvious outcome of using circuits in the classroom is the high level of activity per child. Other positive outcomes include:
* Previously learned skills are rehearsed in a stimulating environment, i.e. repetition without boredom.
* The ability to attempt a skill in a circuit, fall short, and reattempt the skill is welcomed, thus building preserverance and improved abilities.
* The students' memory retention improves.
* One on one moments between instructor and child occur.
* Improvements in social skills such as sharing, taking turns, respecting others' personal space, etc.
* Learning of personal accountability and autonomy.
* Gaining experience in body management.
CIRCUITS ARE FUN FOR THE STUDENTS! Our circuits are age and level appropriate.
We strictly limit our student teacher ratio in an effort to maximize the level of instruction and personal attention to your child. Our program is designed to allow chidren of the same age group to work and learn together. They will be with an instructor in a group according to their age and can build confidence through success.
In addition, we believe in positive reinforcement and encouragement. We do not allow our students to say "can't" and we continually motivate and encourage our young students.
Our professionally taught gymnastics and classes for boys and girls are designed specifically for basic training & fitness for all sports. Classes are designed for ages 5 years through Teens.
ALWAYS WARM-UP & STRETCH
* Click the "Schedule" link on the left of this page for a complete daily schedule of classes.
No refunds for classes missed including scheduled holidays.
Make- up Policy: Because of our strict student to teacher ratio, missed classes will not result in makeup classes, pro-rated tuition or refunds.
Dress : Girls wear any color leotard; bike shorts, wind shorts and/or footless tights may be worn with leotards. Boys wear tucked in t- shirts and shorts. Shoes: bare feet. NO chewing gum, food, toys, or dangling jewelry. Students may not bring friends to class.
REGISTRATION FORM MUST BE SIGNED BEFORE THE STUDENT MAY PARTICIPATE IN HIS/ HER GYMNASTICS CLASS.
Returned Checks : There will be a $35.00 charge on all returned checks and checks will immediately be turned over to the County Attorney for collection.
* Click the "Policies" link on the left of this page for a more detailed explaination of our policies.