Usborne Books truly appeal to all ages, infants to adults, with prices ranging
from $3.95 to $39.95. The majority of the books are priced below $10.00.
Many of the preschool books
charming illustrations by
"find the duck" theme.
- Step-by-step explanations of the "Hows and Whys".
- Cutaway illustrations so children can get the inside view.
- Double page layouts which open so that the book is easily propped up, enticing the child to delve into the pictures.
- Pages filled with activity - a lot of material to explore on each topic.
- Straightforward text consistently positioned below each picture, simplifying the reading exercise - the use of short sentences encourages the child to read.
Usborne publishes combined volumes of many of their popular series. Combined Volumes, sometimes known as Bind-ups, contain between 3 and 6 individual titles from a series bound in one single volume. These area available at a substantial savings compared to purchasing individual titles. Virtually all of these combined volumes are available exclusively through Usborne Books At Home, and cannot be found in any bookstore!
Designed By: CDJones, Halifax, NS CANADA
The words"Usborne" and "Usborne Books at Home" and the balloon logo are the trademarks of Usborne Publishing Ltd.Usborne Publishing Ltd. has no connection with these pages and neither sponsors nor supports their content.