A BUNCH OF CLOWNS
WHAT WE OFFER
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: Please see our birthday party page.
- CORPORATE PARTIES: Clowns, jugglers, unicycling weirdos, fire artists, caricature artists, balloon sculptors, face painters, and magicians.
- CARICATURE ARTISTS: The most talented caricature artists in the entire world! ( Hype not valid in Asia, Africa, Australia, South America, North America, or any of those other continents I can't think of right now.)
- GRAND OPENINGS: If you want to draw a huge crowd, have our fire artists perform at your grand opening!
- JUGGLERS: Potentially lethal objects tossed around haphazardly!
- FIRE SHOWS: Comic display of fire artistry that includes: Fire breathing, fire eating, balance, spontaneous combustion, juggling of lethal objects, controlled conflagration, and lots of audience participation!
- FACE PAINTERS: The finest face painters this side of the equator!
- BALLOON SCULPTORS: You name it...we can make it! (Some restrictions apply*)
- MAGICIANS: Our magicians lack any hint of cheeziness!
- PARADES: I ask you, what kinda parade doesn't have clowns?!?
- JUGGLING WORKSHOPS: We teach average Joes how to throw things around and look cool doing it.
- GOOD ADVICE: (see page 2)
OTHER STUFF TO SEE
ASK A CLOWN
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF POKEY THE CLOWN
JIM: THE FIRE GUY
LIST OF CLIENTS
<--start code--><--end code-->
WELCOME!!!...and thanks for visiting A Bunch
homepage! I hope it will be a
respite in your
caravan through cyberspace. My name is Pokey
The Clown and I will be your host.
I'm the proud
the curious conglomeration of characters
called A Bunch Of Clowns. We are a
Memphis-based group of
entertainers who specialized in bringing
smiles and laughter
to children of all ages with our
(semi) world-famous shows. Whether you
family frolic for a few, or a colossal
convention, we have several stupendous shows
to choose from
that will add
excitement to any gathering. For now, just
sit back with your favorite
beverage and enjoy the site.
blame me if it
looks weird on your browser!
Read the guestbook/Ask A Clown
Sign the guestbook/Ask A Clown