Handmade Soaps by Deirdre
Things You Should Know About Our Soaps
- They Are Made and Tested At Home By The Whole Family
- We Have 3 Basic Types of Handmade Soaps
- 1) Soaps Made with Essential Oils
- 2) Milk Based Soaps (Goat's Milk, Cow's Milk or Coconut Milk)
- 3) Soaps Made with Fragrance Oils
- Our Soaps Contain the Pertinent Flowers or Herbs, If They Provide Some Added Benefit
- They Contain Naturally Occuring Glycerin
- They Have No Added Preservatives
- They Lather and Clean Very Well!
- They Smell Refreshing!
- They Leave Your Skin Clean Yet Feeling Soft!
- We Also Make Special Order Soaps
Follow my link to see the new and regular soaps I have available right now!
My ready to deliver soaps
Follow the links and sign my guestbook to participate in my free monthly soap drawing. Each winner picks their full sized bar of soap!
Check back often, I make soaps weekly.
Soon I will post more information about other available soaps and their ingredients.
In signing my guestbook, if you don't want to include your email address, you don't have to - unless you want to participate in the drawing - this is the only way I can notify the winner. If you are afraid of being spammed BY ME - remember you can always spam me back - my email address is in 4 different places on just *this* page!
This Craft & Hobby Webring site owned by Handmade Soaps by Deirdre.
[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next | Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]
This Women in Business WebRing
site is owned by Handmade Soaps by Deirdre.
Click for the [ Next Page ]
[ Next 5 ]
[ Random Site ]
Want to join the ring? Click here for all the info.