The Baby Gard is the most advanced computerized Skin Contact
thermometer with a 10 reading memory and a guaranteed accuracy of 0.1'C.
- Measure temperatures without disturbing or alarming the child,
in any way, asleep or otherwise. Baby Gard measures the child's
temperature instantly unlike the conventional thermometer but
with the same accuracy.
- Ability to memorize up to 10 temperature readings and display
them on demand. The effects of medication given to the child can
thus be monitored.
- Store temperature readings during the night and read them
in the morning. The measurements can be recorded automatically
by the Baby Gard at 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals.
- Know when care is required for your child. The
Baby Gard can be pre-set to monitor your child's
temperature fluctuation. It alarms when reaches the pre-set
temperatures. Using the Baby Gard together with a baby intercom,
the alarm can be monitored anywhere in your home.
- Stainless steel temperature sensor is located in the
flexible skin contact finger in the clip section. All materials
are F.D.A. approved and produced to the highest safety
standards and it is 100% childproof and splashproof.
- Designed for children up to 5 years old.
- Temperature Measuring Range: 95'F - 109.4'F (35'C - 43'C)
with accuracy +0.1'C.
- User friendly and easy to operate.