To see the answer, click on the icon beside the question. Have fun!
1. Who wrote "Dr. Zhivago"?
2. What is the capital of Wales?
3. What is Captain James Kirk's middle name?
4. What is Colonel Sanders' (KFC) first name?
5. What teeth are also called the third molars?
6. What famous Canadian created basketball while visiting the US?
7. Which of Jesus' disciples is famous for being a "doubter"?
8. What is the least populated country in Central America?
9. What two countries combined to form Tanzania?
10. What famous game show host was born in Sudbury, Ontario, but currently lives in California?
11. Who was the first person to ever land a quadruple jump in figure skating competition? (Hint: he is a Canadian)
12. Which Canadian prime minister spent the most time in office?
13. What does "http" stand for?
14. What is the name of the rat in E. B. White's "Charlotte's Web?"
15. What was the first miracle Jesus performed on earth?
16. What are the three types of radiation?
17. What three ratios are used in basic trigonometry?
18. What does html stand for?
19. On what ship did Charles Darwin travel and write?
20. Who was the first female bridge officer on Star Trek?
Coming Soon... Sports Trivia Questions!
Coming Soon... Earth Science and Geology Questions!
Back to Main Page